The Mixon Poll

Joe Mixon  

20 members have voted

1. 1. 1. When is it ok to hit a woman?

• Never, under any circumstances, short of saving a life.
    • To stop a woman who is attacking you.
    • If she is man enough to hit you she is man enough to get hit
    • If she uses a racial or sexual slur
    • I believe in feminism, I'd hit a woman for the same reason I would hit a man.
  2. 2. When would you be ok with the Bengals taking Mixon?

• Go ahead and take him in 1.
    • Second round
    • Third or fourth
    • 5 or 6
    • If he doesn't get drafted, sign him
    • Not even as a free agent.

Real men don't hit women. If you can't walk away or subdue a woman who is continuing to push the issue without hitting her then you are a bitch.

It doesn't take a lot wrap your arms around and bear hug a woman who is hitting you until she stops (if you can't walk away because she wont stop) ...you don't have to hit her back.

I think if a woman is legitimately attacking you that it's fine to get her off of you even if it means throwing a punch. However, I'm sure a lot of people have a different definition of "attacking". I've been slapped more than once in my life and I've never punched a woman, so to me, "attacking" has to mean more than just being slapped after having a slur thrown your way.

I don't care if the Bengals draft him though. Whether he's a scumbag or not, what does that have anything to do with his performance as a football player? I'd prefer our good players to not be getting suspensions, but outside of that part of it, I'm paying to watch large, super athletic men making millions of dollars concuss their way into retirement every Sunday in the fall/winter. What they do off the field matters to me a lot less than it does to most people.

7 minutes ago, omgdrdoom said:

I think if a woman is legitimately attacking you that it's fine to get her off of you even if it means throwing a punch. However, I'm sure a lot of people have a different definition of "attacking". I've been slapped more than once in my life and I've never punched a woman, so to me, "attacking" has to mean more than just being slapped after having a slur thrown your way.

I don't care if the Bengals draft him though. Whether he's a scumbag or not, what does that have anything to do with his performance as a football player? I'd prefer our good players to not be getting suspensions, but outside of that part of it, I'm paying to watch large, super athletic men making millions of dollars concuss their way into retirement every Sunday in the fall/winter. What they do off the field matters to me a lot less than it does to most people.

When he has another "scumbag event" and is no longer available because he is suspended.

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

When he has another "scumbag event" and is no longer available because he is suspended.

Yeah that's the only part that really gets to me. I want these guys available on gameday. Past that I just want good football players on the team regardless of their extracurricular activities. However, I do start to agree with the guys that seem to want our entire team to be saints when it comes to players that can't keep themselves away from trouble.

3 hours ago, omgdrdoom said:

I thought this was going to be a thread about Mixon's pole.

Disappointed, 0/10

3 hours ago, omgdrdoom said:

Are u trying to tell us something...........

1 minute ago, westside bengal said:

Are u trying to tell us something...........

Hey, I tried to watch the lingerie league but for some reason they were on a football field instead of a kitchen and they were throwing around this really weird looking sandwich, almost looked like a football. I'm no detective so we should probably put Joe Mixon and Pacman Jones on the case to get this straightened out.

Attacking is such a subjective term.... am I cornered... is she threatening me or hitting me with something...

From the video Mixon could have and should have just walked away...

all of this being considered... Mixon was 18 years old... that doesn't make it right but he has not been a habitual woman beating piece of shit... he made a mistake.

If he has learned from it and is truly sorry about it, I have no problem with the Bengals drafting him...

Should he be written off for life because of a mistake he made when he was 18?

Archived