Know Thy Enemy - Tomlin, Stealers preparing for life after Big Ben

1 hour ago, happyrid said:

I don't think it has anything to do with money. Just drama queen Ben trying to get attention. Same as all the fake injuries and "miraculous" recoveries every year.

Same here. The fucking douche bag rapist.

4 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000795224/article/tomlin-Stealers-prepping-for-life-after-roethlisberger

There has been some speculation that he may retire, I don't think that's going to happen, and think its a ploy for more money, but who knows....

More money/more attention.  Ugliest diva ever.  I bet he has a snapchat full of workout selfies & inspirational quotes.

2 hours ago, happyrid said:

I don't think it has anything to do with money. Just drama queen Ben trying to get attention. Same as all the fake injuries and "miraculous" recoveries every year.

Now Bionic Ben will come back more heroic, stronger and faster than ever before....

Not like he's a shit QB for it but I do wonder what his numbers would look like if refs enforced the "in the grasp" rule for QB's.   He makes a lot of plays off defenders trying to avoid a flag.  In a different era he'd be getting de-cleated.  In a different era he would've been strung up for being a rapist though so there's that.

3 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Not like he's a shit QB for it but I do wonder what his numbers would look like if refs enforced the "in the grasp" rule for QB's.   He makes a lot of plays off defenders trying to avoid a flag.  In a different era he'd be getting de-cleated.  In a different era he would've been strung up for being a rapist though so there's that.

Great reference! I am old enough to have seen real big/tough QB's like Joe Kapp, Roman Gabriel, John Unitas, etc., take it and give it and still produce. They never needed the safety of NFL regulations to make their names. 

2 hours ago, Jason said:

But if it causes the stealers to use their 1 on a QB who will sit for a year or 3, I'm all for it. :lol: 

Doubt they will though. Tomlin and ownership basically responded like you would to your bratty kid threatening not to breathe until you don't stop for ice cream and just ignored it.

Agreed and it is a shame that he has to resort to this for attention.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, mmaattw said:

Agreed and it is a shame that he has to resort to this for attention.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

Getting carted off during the WC game for a shoulder injury then coming back out to finish the game 5 minutes later..

:DudeComeOn-min:

The best is when he rubs his arm or whatever's supposed to be innnjured after he makes a bad read.

9 hours ago, happyrid said:

That somehow gets him called the toughest QB ever instead of the whiniest bitch.

Archived