Need Help - Won't Cost You Anything

I host a weekly sports show in NC.  

Next Monday, we're rolling out a mock draft.  We've hit up writers, bloggers, and podcasters from across the country make their team's pick.  I want this board to choose for the Bengals.  It has to be done quickly, because we've got to collect all of the other subsequent picks.  So, here's how this is going to work....

The first player to be chosen by three different board members will be Board's choice.  If you have a better idea, let me know.  But, again, I have to keep this moving.

Here's how our draft stands so far...

1. CLE Myles Garrett

2. SF Reuben Foster

3. CHI Jamal Adams

4. JAX Leonard Fournette

5. TEN Jabrill Peppers (It might have screwed the whole thing up, but Bruce Hopkins made the pick.  ...And I'm not going to argue with an All Pro)

6. NYJ Marshon Lattimore

7. LAC Malik Hooker

8. CAR Corey Davis

9. CIN ???

The show ('From the Cheap Seats") runs on three stations in central NC.  We've had it up and running for a month, and are actively working to grow our station catalog.  If you know an owner or station manager that might be interested in adding us, we're giving the content away at no charge with PSAs inserted that the stations can run ads over top of if they choose to.

If you're interested, here's a link to our podcast archive...

a.Thomas
b. Allen
c. Barnett
d. Reddick
Good luck with the show, what time does it air and what are stations?

We're on three stations in central NC.

The biggest is WEEB in Southern Pines. They run the show from 9-10pm on Monday evenings.

We've started putting everything up as a podcast, too. Anybody that's on SoundCloud, we'd greatly appreciate it if you'd follow us.

Ep. 1.1 3/20/17 Duke is Out/NCAA Tournament by From the Cheap Seats
on #SoundCloud

Sent from my iPhone using Go-Bengals.com

17 hours ago, Big Alice said:

I host a weekly sports show in NC.  

Next Monday, we're rolling out a mock draft.  We've hit up writers, bloggers, and podcasters from across the country make their team's pick.  I want this board to choose for the Bengals.  It has to be done quickly, because we've got to collect all of the other subsequent picks.  So, here's how this is going to work....

The first player to be chosen by three different board members will be Board's choice.  If you have a better idea, let me know.  But, again, I have to keep this moving.

Here's how our draft stands so far...

1. CLE Myles Garrett

2. SF Reuben Foster

3. CHI Jamal Adams

4. JAX Leonard Fournette

5. TEN Jabrill Peppers (It might have screwed the whole thing up, but Bruce Hopkins made the pick.  ...And I'm not going to argue with an All Pro)

6. NYJ Marshon Lattimore

7. LAC Malik Hooker

8. CAR Corey Davis

9. CIN ???

The show ('From the Cheap Seats") runs on three stations in central NC.  We've had it up and running for a month, and are actively working to grow our station catalog.  If you know an owner or station manager that might be interested in adding us, we're giving the content away at no charge with PSAs inserted that the stations can run ads over top of if they choose to.

If you're interested, here's a link to our podcast archive...

No offense but having Rueben Foster go #2 overall is highly unrealistic and lacks credibility, I get the Patrick Willis comparison but there is literally zero chance he goes that high. 

47 minutes ago, Big Alice said:

The pick is Solomon Thomas, btw.

I do want to state for the record, I disagree and would have taken Mike Williams.

...but I will honor your wishes. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Go-Bengals.com

Why? Thomas is the better player and fills the bigger need. Win/win. 

24 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

No offense but having Rueben Foster go #2 overall is highly unrealistic and lacks credibility, I get the Patrick Willis comparison but there is literally zero chance he goes that high. 

The pick came from the Sports Editor at the San Francisco Examiner.  What're ya gonna do? 

Archived