Charger/Purple Flamers gameday thread

Guest IndianaBengal

Guest IndianaBengal
Lt will expose the aging Raven defense. This is not the Browns, Raiders, or Bucs.

[size=5]quick pick. Chargers 20 -- Ravens 10.
If you listen carefully, you'll hear those [color="#330099"]McRibbs cracking[/color]! [/size]

[img]http://photos.signonsandiego.com/gallery1.5/albums/051120bills/KCchargers106.jpg[/img]

Guest IndianaBengal
[quote name='GoBengals' post='355138' date='Oct 1 2006, 10:59 AM']chargers 27, ravens 10

tho i would like the ravens to give us a run for the title.. not as much fun with no competition. id also like them and us to be undefeated when we match up... so everyone will pick them to win ....[/quote]
that would hurt em more. beaten by us if they were undefeated. They have SD, at Den, then Carolina all in a row. Could they be 3-3 in 15 short days??

[quote name='IndianaBengal' post='355143' date='Oct 1 2006, 11:06 AM']that would hurt em more. beaten by us if they were undefeated. They have SD, at Den, then Carolina all in a row. Could they be 3-3 in 15 short days??[/quote]

yea, 4 of the undefeated's play eachother today... so its going to get lonely at the top after this weekend..

Guest IndianaBengal
[quote name='GoBengals' post='355166' date='Oct 1 2006, 11:38 AM']michael irvin just said the ravens were better than the colts..[/quote]
did you see any dust on his upper lip?

and did any of you see him on espn on wed? the day terell popped his pills? Irvin looked hammered or stoned in an afternoon interview.

Guest 52decleetzu
I love how you fools think a rookie QB is going to put up 27..or better yet 34 against our D.105 yds rushing....IN 3 GAMES we have allowed be prepared for A SD BEAT DOWN: Ravens 16-9

[quote name='52decleetzu' post='355170' date='Oct 1 2006, 11:44 AM']I love how you fools think a rookie QB is going to put up 27..or better yet 34 against our D.105 yds rushing....IN 3 GAMES we have allowed be prepared for A SD BEAT DOWN: Ravens 16-9[/quote]

:lol: :lol:

whatever you say ace...

Guest IndianaBengal
This for the Ravens fan who just posted above:

your boy jamals' connection-->[img]http://www.moviepostershop.com/item_lrg/A-143.jpg[/img]

Guest IndianaBengal
[quote name='52decleetzu' post='355170' date='Oct 1 2006, 11:44 AM']I love how you fools think a rookie QB is going to put up 27..or better yet 34 against our D.105 yds rushing....IN 3 GAMES we have allowed be prepared for A SD BEAT DOWN: Ravens 16-9[/quote]
you have played [size=7][color="#FF0000"]No-One[/color][/size] !!

I love it how you think your D is so godly when you beat the [b][size=7]Bucs, raiders, and barely squeeked past the browns[/size][/b].

When we beat the chiefs browns and stealers.

Have fun fighting for the wild card. :wave:

[quote name='52decleetzu' post='355177' date='Oct 1 2006, 11:48 AM']This is the Ravens defense,not the Bungl es just keep that in mind ACE.[/quote]

the ranves beat oakland, cleveland(barely) and another shitty team i cant remember...

gimme a break. this is the firts real football game of the ravens season.. and a loss...

Guest 52decleetzu
A censored message board,looks like the skin is a little thinaround here.Thats Ok,I went right around it just like opposing offense's do to the BUN GLES every week.

with that in mind, I say
Ravens 1,000,000 (Jamal Lewis starts running and doesn't stop till he gets to LA)
Chargers 10 (the kick a long field goal, and the Ravens PR drops one.)

[quote name='52decleetzu' post='355187' date='Oct 1 2006, 11:56 AM']A censored message board,looks like the skin is a little thinaround here.Thats Ok,I went right around it just like opposing offense's do to the BUN GLES every week.[/quote]
yet were still 3-0?

:lol: :lol:

since when is 16-9 considered "A SD BEAT DOWN"

your team sucks the cock, you even hired male cheerleaders and a band for that single purpose, get the fuck outta here.

Guest mongoloido

...against the 30th, 31st, and 32nd ranked offenses in the NFL (29th, 31st, and 32nd ranked rushing offenses)...

BTW: Anyone else think [b]Ravens 16-9[/b] does not qualify as a beat down? It's like saying "our offense sucks, but we're going to crush the chargers by 7 points."

Guest oldschooler
This website is going to show the Ravens get beat LIVE.

[url="http://www.viidoo.com/en/index.php"]http://www.viidoo.com/en/index.php[/url]

For those that haven`t downloaded their player, IT`S FREE.

It`s being shown on CBS.

Archived