my first mock draft

( assuming we get the kitna 6th)

1. Darrele Revis CB PITT- he is big and fast and he would be the nickelback for 07 then be developed to replace deltha, is a secure tackler and could return a few punts

2.Anthony Spencer DE PURDUE- a good athlete who can play run and could rotate with gathers in run situations and could ocasionly come in for smith in passing situations, but smith isn't that bad a rusher and rucker could do that, would send bryan robenson packing

4. Matt Spaeth TE MINNESOTA- a big dude who would be our number 2 TE is a better reciver than kelly but not as good of a blocker but is big enough to develop into one, may never start but would be a good number 2

5. Gerald Alexander S BOISE STATE- is a big smart safety, has specail teams upside, and experiance at corner so could be a versitle backup like kk but he needs to improve his run play

6A. Usama Young CB KENT STATE- i'll admit i don't know too much about him execpt he is big and fast and under the radar good tackler and good in run, also can play safety so is versitale, could be more productive than greg brooks and take his spot

6B. Dallas Starz OLB USC- a productive smart player who can blitz and play special teams but is injury prone, could make up for on specail teams what we lost in marcus wilkins and do more on defense if he stays healthy

7. George Bastie- OG SOUTHERN MISSISSIPPI- a domenating college player who could put on a dozen pounds and be a developmental project on the scout team but could play both guard spots and plays a bit nasty

what do you think? i am no scout [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/20.gif[/img]

Guest Tigris
after round 2-3 i dont know anyone anyway. all of the mocks have sounded good to me so far. i put a lot of emphasis seeing what position you guys draft. i'll know more about these guys soon enough when i pick up my magazine today!!!

oh yea, no way we get a 6th for kitna. we brought in jackson and adams, both started.

[quote name='Tigris' post='460558' date='Mar 22 2007, 12:18 PM']after round 2-3 i dont know anyone anyway. all of the mocks have sounded good to me so far. i put a lot of emphasis seeing what position you guys draft. i'll know more about these guys soon enough when i pick up my magazine today!!!

oh yea, no way we get a 6th for kitna. we brought in jackson and adams, both started.[/quote]

Adams was cut, so he doesn't count.

Guest Bengals1181
[quote name='Tigris' post='460558' date='Mar 22 2007, 12:18 PM']after round 2-3 i dont know anyone anyway. all of the mocks have sounded good to me so far. i put a lot of emphasis seeing what position you guys draft. i'll know more about these guys soon enough when i pick up my magazine today!!!

oh yea, no way we get a 6th for kitna. we brought in jackson and adams, both started.[/quote]

the talk is that we will indeed be getting a 6th this year.

Guest Tigris
[quote name='Jason' post='460571' date='Mar 22 2007, 12:37 PM']Adams was cut, so he doesn't count.[/quote]
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I didn't know that. So we're counting Kitna (did anyone else leave? memory is horrible right now) vs. Jackson?

Oh yea, I think we might get a late rounder now.

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='460580' date='Mar 22 2007, 12:49 PM']the talk is that we will indeed be getting a 6th this year.[/quote]
hell yea, works for me

Archived