a thought on doug johnson

if i am not the first then oh well i'm stirring the pot

we really need to resign wright he's not great but if we had a jets like QB injuryfest then i would bring back erik meyer before would put in doug johnson i think he is horrible QB freinds with carson or not i predict McNeal will be our #3 in 07 and johnson will be cut

ok go ahead and roast me johnson lovers

[quote name='bengalsfan850' post='461487' date='Mar 23 2007, 05:13 PM']if i am not the first then oh well i'm stirring the pot

we really need to resing wright he's not great but if we had a jets like QB injuryfest then i would bring back erik meyer before would put in doug johnson i think he is horrible QB freinds with carson or not i predict McNeal will be our #3 in 07 and johnson will be cut

ok go ahead and roast me [b]johnson lovers[/b][/quote]

:blink:

[quote name='bengalsfan850' post='461487' date='Mar 23 2007, 04:13 PM']if i am not the first then oh well i'm stirring the pot

we really need to resing wright he's not great but if we had a jets like QB injuryfest then i would bring back erik meyer before would put in doug johnson i think he is horrible QB freinds with carson or not i predict McNeal will be our #3 in 07 and johnson will be cut

ok go ahead and roast me johnson lovers[/quote]
Johnson lovers.....where?

Seriously though, we need atleast one vet in our rotation. Carson is still young, and needs an experienced guy to help him out from time to time (no matter how shit they may be on the field). Also, to help bring along a probable rookie 3rd string(or Reggie McNeal who may as well still be a rookie anyway).

[quote name='bengalsfan850' post='461487' date='Mar 23 2007, 02:13 PM']if i am not the first then oh well i'm stirring the pot

Dude, punctuation. It works wonders. :rolleyes:

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='461529' date='Mar 23 2007, 06:41 PM']I think he was talking to Amen there. :whistle:[/quote]
:onoudidnt: im not much of a fan of chad anymore. :ninja:

[quote name='bengalsfan850' post='461553' date='Mar 23 2007, 07:25 PM']did i say somthing weird, by " roast me" i meant for all the johnson lovers to go ahead with thier best shot[/quote]

No, it's more the fact that you expect to be roasted over criticizing our 3rd QB.... Anyone that attached to Dougy needs to check themselves.

No biggie.. Just bustin your balls man

:P

[quote name='bengalsfan850' post='461487' date='Mar 23 2007, 02:13 PM']if i am not the first then oh well i'm stirring the pot

we really need to resign wright he's not great but if we had a jets like QB injuryfest then i would bring back erik meyer before would put in doug johnson i think he is horrible QB freinds with carson or not i predict McNeal will be our #3 in 07 and johnson will be cut

What the hell are you talking about? People might be able to actually understand your post if you learned a little thing called punctuation.

[quote name='bengalsfan850' post='461553' date='Mar 23 2007, 11:25 PM']did i say somthing weird, by " roast me" i meant for all the johnson lovers to go ahead with thier best shot[/quote]
I think someone was using the slang for johnson...

[img]http://www.bigjohnson.com/assetts/images/allimages/sj8136a.jpg[/img]

aka, Johnson lover = :gayflag:

Guest BengalBacker

[quote name='bengalsfan850' post='461577' date='Mar 23 2007, 08:06 PM']maybe it's becuase i'm on to boards but i remember alot of love going to that sorry sucker, maybe it was on the bengals website oops :unsure:

i suck a puntcuation anyways so boohoo for me :1violin:[/quote]

Tell the punctuation police to kiss your ass. I understood your post just fine. Ninety percent of the board spells like Terry Bradshaw, so don't worry about it.

[quote name='bengalsfan850' post='461577' date='Mar 23 2007, 08:06 PM']maybe it's becuase i'm on to boards but i remember alot of love going to that sorry sucker, maybe it was on the bengals website oops :unsure:

i suck a puntcuation anyways so boohoo for me :1violin:[/quote]

Just remember that this is the intelligent board of the two. Take it easy and slow on the other one.

Guest BengalBacker
[quote name='BengalBacker' post='461691' date='Mar 24 2007, 02:36 AM']Tell the punctuation police to kiss your ass. I understood your post just fine. Ninety percent of the board spells like Terry Bradshaw, so don't worry about it.[/quote]

I want to retract this statement. I went back and read the original post again. Commas and periods are free. No need to skimp.

Archived