Flashback to the Falcon game ...

Guest BlackJesus

29 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Bengals throw more deep balls ?

• Yes !
    • No !
    • The offensive play calling is fine the way it is

I voted that the playcalling is fine. The Bengals still threw it deep quite a bit last season. Early on they weren't getting many opportunities to do so. When the offensive line is playing like a spaghetti strainer, it's nearly impossible to make those work consistently.

And g'damn that was a great throw from Carson.

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='462082' date='Mar 25 2007, 11:54 AM']i fucking totally forgot about that missed Extra point! what the fuck was up with us and the fucking extra points last season ? every time we go to kick that extra point now im fucking worried to death![/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Next time Brad St. Louis comes to your restaurant, will you please put a booger in his soup?[/b][/color]

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='462082' date='Mar 25 2007, 11:54 AM']i fucking totally forgot about that missed Extra point! what the fuck was up with us and the fucking extra points last season ? every time we go to kick that extra point now im fucking worried to death![/quote]

[quote name='sneaky' post='462128' date='Mar 25 2007, 12:57 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Next time Brad St. Louis comes to your restaurant, will you please put a booger in his soup?[/b][/color][/quote]

I got the impression they were talking about an Atlanta missed XP. So I looked, Cincy didn't miss any XPs in that game.

Guest Tigris
if graham never got the kick off (botched snap), it's not considered a "miss", i believe... maybe im wrong, but that's what i thought

^^^

dont know if that was the casse or not though

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' post='462155' date='Mar 25 2007, 01:43 PM']Actually, what I remember from that game was wasting our timeouts...especially the one we had to waste on a KICKOFF![/quote]
BAD call by Marvin. what was he thinking?

[quote name='Tigris' post='462156' date='Mar 25 2007, 01:44 PM'][b]if graham never got the kick off (botched snap), it's not considered a "miss", i believe... maybe im wrong, but that's what i thought[/b]

^^^

dont know if that was the casse or not though
BAD call by Marvin. what was he thinking?[/quote]

Maybe, maybe not. But for every TD, we had an XP in this game. Atlanta did miss an XP though.

[url="http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/live/NFL_20061029_ATL@CIN"]http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/live/NFL_20061029_ATL@CIN[/url]

Archived