EnglishBengal DREAMY Mock Draft

....id bust both nuts!

Here goes....

1. (Bengals trade down 2-3 spots, get 3rd round pick) [b]S Michael Griffin, Texas[/b] - Safe pick, leader, depth upgrade over KK

2. [b]CB Marcus McCauley, Fresno St.[/b] - Depth upgrade, and potiential to be fture starter, a lockdown corner we need, so we can blitz

3. [b]TE Ben Patrick, Delaware[/b] - Ideal for the Bengals system, upgrade over Tony Stewart

4. [b]DT Paul Solai, Utah[/b] - Upgrade over Shaun Smith, 2nd fastest 10yd dash(important for DT's) so far (1.68secs, 0.2 behind

5. [b]OLB Tim Shaw, Penn State[/b] - English by birth, a real sleeper, prototype weakside linebacker, but can play all 3 spots

6. [b]RB DeShawn Wynn, Florida[/b] - Bengals like this kid, has the potiential to be an effective 3rd down back, if Perry is injured

7a. [b]WR Jacoby Jones, Lane[/b] - this years Colston, tore it up at the senior bowl(or east-west shrine game?),
built like Tab Perry(6-3 210), runs a 4.47 forty, excellent hands, has versatility of Reggie Bush (can line up as a RB or
WR, just amgine the scheming Brat could do with this guy). Is also a good punt and kick returner.

7b. QB Jeff Rowe, Nevada - Similar build to Carson, has a strong arm, would be a fit in Brat's system, Carson's backup.

Guest starkesn
I was going to post an updated version of my own mock draft, but it seems that you basically did it for me. My updated mock has almost every player here you mentioned! Spooky... The only problem I see is that Jacoby Jones is likely a 4-5 round pick in my mind. I think you could plug in Walker from Central Florida as a more realistic player at that spot. I really like what I've seen from Rowe. He seems like the best fit for our offense. Overall, I would be EXTREMELY pleased if this were to happen on draft day.

Some good names there, but I don't think there's any way Tim Shaw goes in the fifth. I think with how he has run and tested out this off-season, his character and smarts, and his versatility as a guy who can play LB and, having played a year of DE, as a real weapon on the blitz, he's a first day guy.

I could see either CB/S in rounds 1/2, or the opposite, if a LB isn't taken.

Archived