Would u trade 1st or 2nd round pick for Zach Thomas?

Would u trade 1st or 2nd round pick for Zach Thomas  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Would u trade 1st or 2nd round pick for Zach Thomas

• yes
    • no
    • no another player

Guest mongoloido
I just don't think you trade away a pick that high for anyone but a quarterback. I also don't think you trade away a first day pick for a middle linebacker with 11 hard years of mileage on him. I like Zach Thomas, but I think he's close to done.

[quote name='Scoutforlife591' post='465544' date='Apr 1 2007, 03:25 PM']I fail to see how this is Bengal related.

BTW, I was thinking the Bengals should trade for Jamaal Brooks.

Should I start a poll? <_<[/quote]

how is it not bengals related? simple question calm down chief

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='465547' date='Apr 1 2007, 04:36 PM']dude, Zach Thomas is good, but not first or second round pick for a guy thats been in the league for that long! [b]No Way!!![/b][/quote]

x2

[quote name='bengalsfan1983' post='465545' date='Apr 1 2007, 04:26 PM']how is it not bengals related? simple question calm down chief[/quote]

Yeah well this quite possibly the dumbest thread madein about a month...

who gives up a 1st or 2nd round pick for an over the hill undersized LB?

I'd maybe give up a 5th rounder

Guest Tigris

nothing against the poster... it is fine, i dont care... but threads like this remind me of something from bengals.com

just the kind of stuff they have over there all the time... but anyway, onto topic

i'd rather have jason taylor. :)

Guest Bengals1181
[quote name='bengalsfan1983' post='465545' date='Apr 1 2007, 04:26 PM']how is it not bengals related? simple question calm down chief[/quote]

well no its not really bengals related at all. Is Thomas even on the trading block?

Guest Tigris
[quote name='Bengals1181' post='465569' date='Apr 1 2007, 05:45 PM']well no its not really bengals related at all. Is Thomas even on the trading block?[/quote]
i think it was just something that ran through his mind real quick and decided to transfer it onto the keyboard...

i'm going to go ahead and try...

"bananas walking in a row. one had an ice cream scoop and the others all had the cones but no ice cream. no one knows the others are watching them."

Can we see if Ahmad Brooks is gonna be up to snuff and how our draft picks and other people on defense perform this year before we talk about trading picks for someone like Zach Thomas?

Seriously, why don't we give our youth a fiar chance?

I'm sorry, guys, but it is the offseason. The draft is gonna be a few weeks, and for the last month or so, I've had to read about trades that would probably nevcer happen, and other crazsy shit.

Give it a reset. i mean rest.

[quote name='bengalsfan1983' post='465597' date='Apr 1 2007, 07:28 PM']wow u guys are some grouchy people it was just a question i was looking at some things online and saw that denver was talking about trying to trade for Thomas CALM DOWN damn![/quote]

It was one stupid question to ask. You should have asked this 10 years ago.

I think people are just grouchy because of your long ass sig thats annoying as shit. We all get a little irratated when we have to scroll down twice to see the next post.

[quote name='BrassBengal' post='465600' date='Apr 1 2007, 06:39 PM']It was one stupid question to ask. You should have asked this 10 years ago.

I think people are just grouchy because of your long ass sig thats annoying as shit. We all get a little irratated when we have to scroll down twice to see the next post.[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] was there a limit on how big your sig. had to be if there is let me know and i will change it but didn't see that. why bitch if u think it is a stupid post just ignore it and go on why wast your time on something u think is stupid

[quote name='bengalsfan1983' post='465602' date='Apr 1 2007, 07:46 PM'][img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] was there a limit on how big your sig. had to be if there is let me know and i will change it but didn't see that. why bitch if u think it is a stupid post just ignore it and go on why wast your time on something u think is stupid[/quote]

Yes, there is. If it's bigger than the majority can tolerate. Anyway, if we didn't demand NON-STUPID threads be made, the quality of the board wouldn't be as high. Your original post would have been semi-legitimate if you had cited the Denver reference and then how you think it'd impact our current players.

Now, you coach little league?

[quote name='TheBZ' post='465608' date='Apr 1 2007, 08:06 PM']I'd do a second rounder for sure.

I think the guy is the best MLB in the league, and will be for 2 more years at least.

BZ[/quote]

didn't everyone think we could get 2-3 good years out of Adams too? istead we will get 2 avarage years and we would get about the same if Thomas came here

Archived