Carson Is a Stud

[quote]-- Quarterback Carson Palmer said he is enjoying the offseason without questions and concerns about the health of his left knee. Palmer is working out and researching how Japanese baseball pitchers strengthen their throwing arms.[/quote]

This guy will do whatever it takes to be the best!

#9 on the jersey, but #1 in my heart!

WHO DEY 2007

-jd

Guest Tigris

[quote name='doogles' post='466221' date='Apr 3 2007, 12:26 AM']That explains the 8-8 seasons!

;)

-jd[/quote]
haha.

but yes, like all the sports writers/show hosts/coaches are saying now-a-days... having a qb like carson, youll ALWAYS have a chance to go all the way. if he's on, he's the best there is

[quote name='WhoDeeez' post='466243' date='Apr 3 2007, 02:18 AM']i made this before last season started...
think even before preseason actually.
i had nothing but faith he would come out swinging.
[img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d199/DjDeeez/PSP/returnof9.jpg[/img][/quote]

:thumbsup:

I made something similar.

[img]http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h137/jamie_b_2006/carson_returns.jpg[/img]

Guest PakMan
[quote name='doogles' post='466061' date='Apr 2 2007, 06:49 PM']This guy will do whatever it takes to be the best!

[b]#9 on the jersey, but #1 in my heart![/b]

WHO DEY 2007

-jd[/quote]
Puke!!!

Guest Tigris

[quote name='WhoDeyThink' post='466392' date='Apr 3 2007, 11:48 AM']:huh: :gayflag: :gayfight2:[/quote]
not really a big deal... i think you just wanted a reason to post the gay stuff.

:onoudidnt:

[quote name='PakMan' post='466390' date='Apr 3 2007, 11:39 AM']Puke!!![/quote]

Yeah, so, maybe I have a bit of a man-crush -- but I'm comfortable with it!

IF LOVING #9 IS WRONG, I DON'T WANNA BE RIGHT.

CARSON FOR PRESIDENT.

-jd

Guest PakMan
[quote name='doogles' post='466430' date='Apr 3 2007, 01:06 PM']Yeah, so, maybe I have a bit of a man-crush -- but I'm comfortable with it!

IF LOVING #9 IS WRONG, I DON'T WANNA BE RIGHT.

CARSON FOR PRESIDENT.

-jd[/quote]
Hahahahaha...

In that case, my apologies.

Archived