Chris Houston Video

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uobr83t2jF0"]Chris Houston Video[/url]

Has great speed and covers like Joseph. And I didn't know he is coming out of college early. IF that's the case, then he's an even better player than I thought. Because his ability as JUNIOR is on par with alot of the seniors in this draft. Heck he gave up 5 TD's all year and had 13 PD's which isn't but at all from a junior. I think he can be coached to be better in run support without any problems and cutting down on pass interference panalties. Wonder if the Bengals give him a look. I still can't make my mind up about this guy. I know Mayock has him rated higher than Revis and only a tad below Hall.

Interesting to note: At the combine, he benched 225 27-times, which is impressive for a cornerback. In fact he got five more reps than Ole Miss LB Patrick Willis. So there's no denying his strength.

[quote name='PakMan' post='468758' date='Apr 9 2007, 10:00 AM']He or Revis would be my choice. Houston's faster, Revis is bigger.[/quote]

Houston is stronger too. He did 27 reps at 225. That's sick for a CB.

Guest fredtoast
I watched they guy play in the SEC. Before all the postseason all star games and combine I was pimping him as a big "sleeper" and hoping that we could steal him in the second round. No chance of that now.

The other guy that I was calling a big sleeper was LB Brandon Siler from Florida. I think he will be a very good pro, and he could well be there at #49. However I don't know if we will go LB with either of our first two picks.

Archived