And the _______ Trade Their Pick to the Bengals

Will you be holding your breath when you hear a team in front of us in the first round announces they made a trade? If so, within that nanosecond before the name of the team is announced, will you be thinking "The Bengals"?

I think we could offer one of the teams a good deal that would help us BIG TIME. Do you? If so, what team would it be? Whom would be want to draft before another team drafts him?

Guest Tigris
[quote name='WhoDey85' post='471322' date='Apr 12 2007, 08:24 PM']You can forget the Bengals moving up in the draft. Lewis will be looking to trade down to gain picks like every year. Plus, I doubt we give up much to move up especially since we don't have a third this year.[/quote]
agree. possibly next year with an extra 3rd, but even then... marvin doesnt trade up

Guest Whodey420
Hopefully someone falls that the Patriots fall in love with and trade us one of their first round
picks plus a 3rd to move up and snag. Other than that I cant really see a trade for us happening
unless someone really special in the 1st round falls big time in which case I see us snagging them.

[quote name='Rick' post='471319' date='Apr 12 2007, 08:12 PM'][b]Will you be holding your breath when you hear a team in front of us in the first round announces they made a trade?[/b] If so, within that nanosecond before the name of the team is announced, will you be thinking "The Bengals"?

I think we could offer one of the teams a good deal that would help us BIG TIME. Do you? If so, what team would it be? Whom would be want to draft before another team drafts him?[/quote]

Only if Leon Hall is still on the board at 16. If he makes it that far, we have a good chance to get him. Unless someone wants to trade up for him. I'm more worried that someone will move ahead of us to take someone we want than I am we trade up to get someone.

Guest mongoloido
I would honestly dread hearing the Bengals traded up. I would be eager to hear they traded down, and picked up extra picks though.

Guest Patmo
[quote name='Jason' post='471397' date='Apr 12 2007, 10:08 PM']Only if Leon Hall is still on the board at 16. If he makes it that far, we have a good chance to get him. Unless someone wants to trade up for him. I'm more worried that someone will move ahead of us to take someone we want than I am we trade up to get someone.[/quote]

Hall or Revis in 1 and Weddle in 2.That works for me.

I would be all for trading down. If we trade down and get an extra pick in the third or so, we could take a seriously gifted athlete who slid because of some sort of off the field problem. We could get a couple starters for next years team by trading down like that.

:ninja:

Archived