kitna has gone crazy!!

ickeyshuffler

Guest Tigris
I read this a minute ago and came here to post it...

Sep 09 @ Oakland 4:15 PM
Sep 16 Minnesota 4:05 PM
Sep 23 @ Philadelphia 1:00 PM
Sep 30 Chicago 1:00 PM
Oct 07 @ Washington 1:00 PM
Week 6 BYE
Oct 21 Tampa Bay 1:00 PM
Oct 28 @ Chicago 1:00 PM
Nov 04 Denver 1:00 PM
Nov 11 @ Arizona 4:15 PM
Nov 18 NY Giants 4:15 PM
Nov 22 Green Bay 12:30 PM
Dec 02 @ Minnesota 1:00 PM
Dec 09 Dallas 1:00 PM
Dec 16 @ San Diego 4:15 PM
Dec 23 Kansas City 1:00 PM
Dec 30 @ Green Bay 1:00 PM

Their division looks winnable for them (Minnesota, Green bay, Chicago) but they're playing the NFC East that has the Cowboys, Eagles, Redskins, and Giants in it. They also have the AFC West that has Denver, San Diego, Oakland, and Kanasas City.

Oh well... It's nice to have that kind of confidence. Their two games with teams that have near the same record are Arizona and Oakland.

I think there are going to be a lot of games that can go either way for them. In my opinion, this team might be one of those that can go 10-6 or 6-10... losing and winning their games by less than touchdowns.

I'll predict 8-8... they're lucky they get to play Green Bay and Oakland once.

Guest Tigris
[quote name='whodey24k' post='503674' date='Jun 24 2007, 11:45 AM']sounds like some of the dick leabu bengals teams.[/quote]
I know this was a long, long time ago... but I am going to take a stab at it.

I can't remember the year, but before the 3rd game of the season, the Bengals beat who??? I'm thinking it was the Broncos and the Patriots. They started out 2-0 and went 4-12 I think. I'm going to look it up.

Guest Tigris
I tested my memory and failed... it may have been 2001 I was thinking of.

Beat New England and Baltimore to start and finished 6-10.

[quote name='whodey24k' post='503663' date='Jun 24 2007, 10:57 AM']god must of told him some inside info..

[url="http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2914874"]espn.com link[/url][/quote]
I think Kitna should be on the short list for random drug screening.

Notice they are still using his Bengals team pic?

[quote name='whodey24k' post='503663' date='Jun 24 2007, 08:57 AM']god must of told him some inside info..

[url="http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2914874"]espn.com link[/url][/quote]
I like the one guy in the blog who says "What, are the Lions playing a 40 game schedule next season?"

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='503754' date='Jun 24 2007, 04:37 PM']by looking at their schedule, i don't see 10 wins. hell, i don't even see 7 wins![/quote]

the NFC is too weak not to see 10 wins as possible.

Detroit has the potential this year to win 10 games. However, there are alot of teams that have the same potential. Their division is easy but like someone else basically said, they don't play their whole schedule within the division. I honestly believe that if a team has a turn around season the Lions stand a good chance of doing so. Go Kitna... ;)

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='507212' date='Jul 3 2007, 04:19 PM'][/quote]
You know that you're perpetuating the "internet phenomenon" of that retard, don't you?
It's like that japanese guy that used to be on Letterman painfully singing his way through "She Bangs".
I forget his name, his fifteen minutes were up long ago.
Kige has already jumped the shark.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='507213' date='Jul 3 2007, 11:22 PM']You know that you're perpetuating the "internet phenomenon" of that retard, don't you?
[b]It's like that japanese guy that used to be on Letterman painfully singing his way through "She Bangs".[/b]
Kige has already jumped the shark.[/quote]

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

[quote name='Bunghole' post='507213' date='Jul 3 2007, 07:52 PM']You know that you're perpetuating the "internet phenomenon" of that retard, don't you?
[b]It's like that japanese guy that used to be on Letterman painfully singing his way through "She Bangs".[/b]
Kige has already jumped the shark.[/quote]

That man you are referring to is William Hung....a Chinese guy...not Japanese and one of the best satire singers of our generation!

Seriously though, he was pretty smart in that he created a buzz for himself and got the most out of his 15 minutes as possible. He made some pretty good money for the year or so after American Idol and even came out with his own CD which people actually bought, sang the national anthem and appeared on talk shows.......

Archived