Who's your favorite Bengal?

So, Tigris and I are on board as having Carson and TJ as our favorite players.... I'm way too damn lazy to learn how to make a poll, much less one with the entire roster listed, so let's hear it. Who are your favorite current Bengals?

For me:

1- Carson (duh)
2- TJ
3- Rudi
4- Kenny Watson (only player I've ever met in person, and he was a very nice guy)
5- JonJo

My high hopes list- guys who will be on my favorites list with a good year in 07:

1- Brooks
2- Geathers
3- Fanene
4- Irons
5- Tab Perry

Guest Tigris
[b]I'm just going to copy and paste from another thread...[/b]

TJ is definitely one of my favorites too. Of course I have to go with Carson at #1.

Not to change the subject of the thread, but in order...

Carson
TJ

Honorable Mention:
Justin Smith
Leon Hall
Kenny Irons (midget, anyone?)
Landon Johnson

Wow. I never realized it... but that's about all I really like... as players I love 'em all (almost), but I think this group seems like pretty cool guys.

Guest Tigris
also, i almost put down watson and geathers... but didnt.

maybe i should have listed them as honorable mention. i guess it takes a lot to get on my list (like a midget sucking my dick comment).

[quote name='schotzee' post='505540' date='Jun 29 2007, 12:46 AM']In no particular order

Palmer,Levi,Kilmer,Brooks,Peko,Chad, TJ,Henry,Rudi,Geathers[/quote]
Kilmer and Peko are somewhere between my list of favorites, and my list of hopeful favorites. Another solid year from Peko, and I'll be having to make room for him for sure. And if Kilmer ever manages to crack the regular lineup [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/39.gif[/img]

[quote name='Bunghole' post='505545' date='Jun 29 2007, 12:59 AM']Interesting that none of you guys except Schotzee mentioned Chad....

And Carson is my #1.

Cool, calm, collected and fucking dangerous with a football.[/quote]
I do almost feel guilty about this, but not really. I love to see him succeed, but he is not one of my favs. I saw him one day outside the team hotel just chillin, and I didn't even feel compelled to say hello. Too much BS for me, I guess.

(Insert sneaky calling me a racist here :ninja:)

1. Palmer - Cannon-armed Hall of Famers are 1 in a million.
2. Pollack - It took me a couple of weeks to reconcile his injury. He was going to be a stud that season.
3. Graham - Pro-Bowl PK
4. Ratliff - God knows why...I just keep hoping for the best for him.
5. Geathers - For making Marvin look good at the draft table.

Guest KoKaine777

TJ
Chad
Chris Henry
Geathers
Madieu
Rudi
Big Willie
Jeanty
Brooks
Dexter
Irons
Carson
and all the Samoans!

:lol: would have been easier saying who I don't like! :lol:

in no order

[img]http://www.baltimoresun.com/media/photo/2005-11/20356483.jpg[/img]
"Is he pwning another prowbowler?"

[img]http://static.flickr.com/67/219690003_256224c1e1.jpg[/img]
:bek081:

[img]http://info.detnews.com/dn/pix/2005/10/02/sports/s002-um5-1005y_10-02-2005_JN8SGUI.jpg[/img]
"Lil Baby Sampson"

[img]http://www.baltimoresun.com/media/photo/2005-11/20693872.jpg[/img]
:bowdown:

Guest LeakyBengal
TJ:
love his attitude. he is clutch and i loved it when he threw his helmet during the ravens game because he got held. that shows he really gives a shit about the team and winning.

Odell:
he should have been a pro bowler and d rookie of the year but that was given to a cheater who had one good game at the right time. didnt really care for david pollacks overhyped ass.

Tab:
good returner. thought he looked better during the open house when he was a rook than henry. good with the fans. i saw him give his gloves to the fans after the games early in the year. i like that.

Leon Hall:
i wanted reggie nelson......... but leon hall will do. plus i like michigan.

Kenny Irons:
SEC running back. ZING.

Carson:
god.

bennie:
didnt really care for all the pop mcneal was getting. he was over hyped too.

least favorite:
chad
brooks
madiue williams

Guest Tigris
[quote name='Bunghole' post='505545' date='Jun 28 2007, 07:59 PM']Interesting that none of you guys except Schotzee mentioned Chad....

And Carson is my #1.

Cool, calm, collected and fucking dangerous with a football.[/quote]

Just kind of get tired of his mug all the time. Definitely love him on the field, though.

[quote name='LeakyBengal' post='505636' date='Jun 28 2007, 10:54 PM']TJ:
love his attitude. he is clutch and i loved it when he threw his helmet during the ravens game because he got held. that shows he really gives a shit about the team and winning.

Odell:
he should have been a pro bowler and d rookie of the year but that was given to a cheater who had one good game at the right time. didnt really care for david pollacks overhyped ass.

Tab:
good returner. thought he looked better during the open house when he was a rook than henry. good with the fans. i saw him give his gloves to the fans after the games early in the year. i like that.

Leon Hall:

Kenny Irons:
SEC running back. ZING.

Carson:
god.

bennie:
least favorite:
chad
brooks
madiue williams[/quote]

my least favorites:

chad
willie (someone may kill me for this)
hartwell (just haven't warmed up to him yet, i guess)
thornton

henry is nearing this list... great player, but his decision making is ridiculous

Least favorite

Jeanty - just not sold on him being anything other than a good bakup
Ratliff - but I dont mind him as a nickelback only
Watson - I know I know Carson likes him, but we drafted 2 runningbacks in front of him for a reason

[quote name='LeakyBengal' post='505636' date='Jun 29 2007, 03:54 AM']TJ:

Odell:

Tab:

Leon Hall:

Kenny Irons:
SEC running back. ZING.

Carson:
god.

bennie:
least favorite:
chad
brooks
madiue williams[/quote]
I, too like Odell, but I have little hope for him. I've never been less impressed by someone I've met in person. But I'd love to be wrong and have him turn out to be a beast.

Hall>>>>Reggie (watch my ohalete tackling impersonation) Nelson. And I FUCKING HATE MICHIGAN.

I have good hopes for Brazell. Maybe nothing more than blatant homerism, but oh well. I am expecting greatness.

Madieu would have made my list of favs before last season, but I was uninspired by his play last year. I dunno what to make of him now. He could either turn out to be a beast, or be replaced by one of the guys we drafted in June, and I would not at all be surprised...

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='505646' date='Jun 29 2007, 04:14 AM']Least favorite

Jeanty - just not sold on him being anything other than a good bakup
Ratliff - but I dont mind him as a nickelback only
Watson - I know I know Carson likes him, but we drafted 2 runningbacks in front of him for a reason[/quote]
I'm with you on Ratliff, but not Jeanty or Watson. Jeanty was a damn solid player last year for his first in the league. He could stick, IMO.

Watson has only ever done exactly what is asked of him, anywhere he has ever played. Can't ask for more than that.

Guest Tigris

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='505647' date='Jun 28 2007, 11:14 PM']I, too like Odell, but I have little hope for him. I've never been less impressed by someone I've met in person. But I'd love to be wrong and have him turn out to be a beast.

Hall>>>>Reggie (watch my ohalete tackling impersonation) Nelson. And I FUCKING HATE MICHIGAN.

I have good hopes for Brazell. Maybe nothing more than blatant homerism, but oh well. I am expecting greatness.

Madieu would have made my list of favs before last season, but I was uninspired by his play last year. I dunno what to make of him now. He could either turn out to be a beast, or be replaced by one of the guys we drafted in June, and I would not at all be surprised...[/quote]
if that is the case, i will not be scared to ask 12th for a new signature...

:P

B)

thanks 12th!

DP-The guy will be back. And he will be a stud. Whether he is at DE or LB. Overall my fav though.

Bennie-Ben is the man. He will be a stud for us hopefully and he is better then holt and McNeal.

Chris Henry-Yeahhhhh. He has potential to be the bengals best WR.

Carson-just cause.

Chad

Shayne.

Oh and Peko and Watson.

I think im going to like Irons a lot too...he is kinda like chad...the swagger and he can back it up.

Archived