he is really boring to hear talk!!! but i love his intesity on the field. anyways, he is very excited to be the guy starting in the middle this season, and that the coaches have a lot of faith in him blah blah blah. he is very happy that we took last year in the supplimental draft and that he got to learn a lot last year and even more this year. he's ahead of all the draft picks this season since he got a chance to learn the playbook last year.

I caught the first part of the interview. Wilcots and Adam Schein were hyping up the idea of having Brooks at MLB, with Odell and Hartwell as the OLBs. Brooks is a terrible interview. He seems intellgent enough but he is boring. He just talks in circles. He said that he doesnt know anything about the teams' plans for Odell, he is open to playing any LB position. Thats about it. He sounds like he has his head on straight.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='509731' date='Jul 11 2007, 03:59 PM']Not to threadjack, but I hope the XM and Sirius deal gets done.[/quote]

Ditto. I'm waiting for the deal to get done or get axed before I buy either. Unless one of them comes with the car I buy.

[quote name='Jason' post='509732' date='Jul 11 2007, 04:01 PM']Ditto. I'm waiting for the deal to get done or get axed before I buy either. Unless one of them comes with the car I buy.[/quote]

I got 3 months of XM with my G6, but decided not to keep it, but if it gets done and I can get all the channels of both I might renew.

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='509736' date='Jul 11 2007, 04:10 PM']hey man, you wanna talk about what you had for lunch today while you at it ? :ninja:[/quote]

The new Baconator at Wendy's. That's good stuff man. :D

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='509736' date='Jul 11 2007, 05:40 PM']hey man, you wanna talk about what you had for lunch today while you at it ? :ninja:[/quote]

:lol:

Damn Jaime, at least let the thread get to like 10 posts or so about Ahmad before you hijack it.

Hartwell - Brooks - Thurman = :weaksauce: <-- AFC North

[quote name='IKOTA' post='509740' date='Jul 11 2007, 04:16 PM']:lol:

Damn Jaime, at least let the thread get to like 10 posts or so about Ahmad before you hijack it.

Hartwell - Brooks - Thurman = :weaksauce: <-- AFC North[/quote]

:D

Thurman is too small to play the strong side.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='509742' date='Jul 11 2007, 05:49 PM']:D

Thurman is too small to play the strong side.[/quote]

I agree about Thurman and the strong side, I wasnt trying to put him there, just trying to say that the trio of Thurman Brooks and Hartwell would be badass!

Oh, and I had Chipotle for lunch.

[quote name='IKOTA' post='509745' date='Jul 11 2007, 04:23 PM']I agree about Thurman and the strong side, I wasnt trying to put him there, just trying to say that the trio of Thurman Brooks and Hartwell would be badass!

Oh, and I had Chipotle for lunch.[/quote]

Agreed, we will be weakest at the strong side.

and

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/38.gif[/img]

[quote name='Jason' post='509737' date='Jul 11 2007, 03:13 PM']The new Baconator at Wendy's. That's good stuff man. :D[/quote]
...You actually didn't die after eating it? I like a good BCB, but 6 pieces of bacon on top of 2 HBs? Just seems a little gross to me. Did you get a Diet Coke to go with that Baconator?

[quote name='Quaker' post='509755' date='Jul 11 2007, 04:51 PM']...You actually didn't die after eating it? I like a good BCB, but 6 pieces of bacon on top of 2 HBs? Just seems a little gross to me. Did you get a Diet Coke to go with that Baconator?[/quote]

3 diet cokes :whistle:

[quote name='Quaker' post='509755' date='Jul 11 2007, 04:51 PM']...You actually didn't die after eating it? I like a good BCB, but 6 pieces of bacon on top of 2 HBs? Just seems a little gross to me. [b]Did you get a Diet Coke to go with that Baconator?[/b][/quote]

:D Nope. Root Beer.

It's a carnivore sandwich, that's for sure.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='509750' date='Jul 11 2007, 04:41 PM']Agreed, we will be weakest at the strong side.

and

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//38.gif[/img][/quote]

i think hartwell would be a good strong side line backer, i am a little confused that everyone thinks he should play weak side i thought he would be a better strong side backer. but if we had thurman, brooks, and hartwell starting :o with jeanty, miller, johnson, and everett backing up :o that would be one of the most badass linebacker groups in the NFL and defenatly the best in our division [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//38.gif[/img]

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='509735' date='Jul 11 2007, 04:03 PM']I got 3 months of XM with my G6, but decided not to keep it, but if it gets done and I can get all the channels of both I might renew.[/quote]
Now it's my turn to treadjack an already threadjacked thread...

How do you like your G6? I am getting a new car soon, and I was thinking about a G6 or a Mazda 3. I've had the G6 as a rental for work, and thought it was great!

Got any advice of things to get or stay away from with it?

[quote name='MrOrange1219' post='509819' date='Jul 11 2007, 09:41 PM']Now it's my turn to treadjack an already threadjacked thread...

How do you like your G6? I am getting a new car soon, and I was thinking about a G6 or a Mazda 3. I've had the G6 as a rental for work, and thought it was great!

Got any advice of things to get or stay away from with it?[/quote]

Love it. Get or stay away from. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/39.gif[/img] Not really. I imagine you probabally already have an idea from your use of the rental.

Archived