Kige Ramsey just lost a fan...

Let's see here... GoBengals55 writes

"your a hillbilly and you look mentally retarded with your hillbilly nervous hands when you talk. im amazed you can read. he got ONE SINGLE DUI EVER.. he missed two drug tests after his rookie year, how is he a repeat offender? do you know anything about sports at all? good to see you live in your parents house. a hole."

:lol:

[quote name='Go Tory Go!' post='517183' date='Jul 26 2007, 10:36 PM']Let's see here... GoBengals55 writes

"your a hillbilly and you look mentally retarded with your hillbilly nervous hands when you talk. im amazed you can read. he got ONE SINGLE DUI EVER.. he missed two drug tests after his rookie year, how is he a repeat offender? do you know anything about sports at all? good to see you live in your parents house. a hole."

:lol:[/quote]

sounds like words of wisdom to me. :o

[quote name='CJ4MVP85' post='517196' date='Jul 26 2007, 10:50 PM']I'm banned from commenting on his stupid videos. I hate that jackass.[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

Didnt he do a piece on how he believed in free speech?

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='517200' date='Jul 26 2007, 10:55 PM'][img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

Didnt he do a piece on how he believed in free speech?[/quote]
:lol: I'm pretty sure he did..I was telling him about something in baseball..I forgot what it was and he ended up banning me without even responding..The guy doesn't know anything about sports..He just makes videos stating something then has no reasoning unless it's something obvious.

[quote name='akiliMVP' post='517223' date='Jul 26 2007, 11:37 PM']The comments on his videos are fucking hilarious. He deletes all the blatant negative ones, but I guess he misses the ones that are dripping with sarcasm basically calling him retarded.[/quote]

[quote]onthewhat (3 hours ago)
as always the in-depth analysis you provide is amazing[/quote]

[quote]SaveTheMooses (2 weeks ago)
Please keep the insightful commentary and thought-provoking analysis coming. You're my go-to source for sports news.[/quote]

[quote]raider1884 (1 week ago)
your in-depth analysis has made me cancel my cable, because I don't need ESPN anymore-I've got kige![/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]
[quote]ErikTheRedder (2 weeks ago)
Two things: there isn't a test for anorexia. Also, if someone is anorexic, they have anorexia. A person can't "have anorexic."[/quote]

Here's his latest comment:

"Kige, I've gotta disagree with you on this. I mean, if Thurman gets 2 years for a DUI and a missed drug test, doesn't Pacman Jones deserve to be shot by Tank Johnson, hung, and have his body devoured by Michael Vick's dogs? Just sayin."

courtesy of yours truly.

[quote name='oldschooler' post='517392' date='Jul 27 2007, 11:05 AM']The big headed mo-fo takes more time to sit down than to say he agrees with the move.

[b]Why do people watch this worthless pile ?[/b][/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Well, allow me to explain. When I watch a Kige Ramsey video, half of me wants to
laugh at him because he's a semi-retarded dork but the other half feels sorry for him
because he's a semi-retarded dork.[/b][/color]

:mellow:

This guy is definitely from KY!!!

farbeyonddriven04 (3 minutes ago) Marked as spam
Well it's obvious how much of a moron you are on this topic, "After he ran in multiple times with the law" Where did they run into? a dunkin' donuts? Hey Blinky what's with the stutter? t-t-t-today junior! you even read your shitty commentary from a home-made prompter, you're a douche and suck at life.

we can see he doesn't have "anorexic"

-E

[quote name='Farbeyonddriven' post='518760' date='Jul 30 2007, 10:52 AM']This guy is definitely from KY!!!

Well it's obvious how much of a moron you are on this topic, "After he ran in multiple times with the law" Where did they run into? a dunkin' donuts? Hey Blinky what's with the stutter? t-t-t-today junior! you even read your shitty commentary from a home-made prompter, you're a douche and suck at life.

-E[/quote]

I just went our and commented. I wonder if this comment stands a chance:

[quote]ben99s (20 seconds ago) Marked as spam
I heard odell also has anorexic, please remember him in your prayers. allah ackbar![/quote]

[quote name='Farbeyonddriven' post='518760' date='Jul 30 2007, 10:52 AM']This guy is definitely from KY!!!

-E[/quote]

I love how he thinks the Bengals need to show him something like he's the moral authority.

Archived