I figured it out!

[quote name='mtrbur' post='525918' date='Aug 10 2007, 05:33 PM']the first syllable doesn't sound alike in any of those first names[/quote]

He`s talking about the first letter, not syllable.

Also, he wasn`t injury prone, but "Ka"orey Dillon was an asshat.
So you may on to something here Raggy . . .

:ninja:

[color="#FF0000"][b]I know this is a little off topic, but has anybody else often wondered what the fuck was really
in those "Scooby Snacks" ???

Scooby would be scared as fuck until they offered him one of those "Scooby Snacks", then he'd be ready
to take on all kinds of ghosts and goblins and monsters and shit.

I say those snacks had some cocaine in it.

IMO, Scooby Doo was a canine crackhead. Sorry people, but the truth had to be told. -_- [/b][/color]

[quote name='sneaky' post='525961' date='Aug 10 2007, 07:38 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]I know this is a little off topic, but has anybody else often wondered what the fuck was really

Scooby would be scared as fuck until they offered him one of those "Scooby Snacks", then he'd be ready

IMO, Scooby Doo was a canine crackhead. Sorry people, but the truth had to be told. -_- [/b][/color][/quote]
:lol: explains y he eats them so much

[quote name='ONYX' post='525961' date='Aug 10 2007, 07:38 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]I know this is a little off topic, but has anybody else often wondered what the fuck was really

IMO, Scooby Doo was a canine crackhead. Sorry people, but the truth had to be told. -_- [/b][/color][/quote]

I thought it was PCP that made guys want to beat the crap out of someone? [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//39.gif[/img]

[quote name='ONYX' post='526017' date='Aug 10 2007, 09:27 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]I also believe that even though Daphnee is supposed to be hotter, Thelma is a freak in the bedroom.[/b][/color][/quote]

Dirty Librarian theory? [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/39.gif[/img]

[quote name='sneaky' post='525961' date='Aug 10 2007, 07:38 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]I know this is a little off topic, but has anybody else often wondered what the fuck was really

I figured they were weed biscuits since Shaggy seemed to like them too... But that wouldn't explain the courage thing...

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//39.gif[/img]

I think you might be right...

that makes the most sense out of anything i have heard in the last 24 hours :lol:

Rudi runs best when he keeps moving forward.. But he's hardly a blunt object... He doesn't juke, but he does alot with his hips and hands. He really is a master of using his center of gravity while insuring that defenders are not able to hit him squarely.. That's the reason he runs like a power back when his size would not suggest he should be as good at that as he is. Rudi doesn't get enough respect for his technique.

I can't remember who said it, but a couple years ago I was watching an interview with some AFC linebacker (pretty sure it ws LB) and he was asked who the hardest back to tackle was. I can't rememeber if he named anyone else, but he mentioned that Rudi was the hardest RB to get a square hit on.

Rudi is more elusive than it appears... It's just done in tighter spaces.

Archived