THE BITCHY BLIND A HOLE THREAD

[quote name='Jungle Jim' post='549493' date='Sep 16 2007, 03:08 PM']After today's debacle, the team's next three games are:

at Seattle
NEW ENGLAND
at Kansas City

They're likely to lose all three, and begin the season 1-4.

I waited all summer for [i]this[/i]?![/quote]

Why stop there ?

1-15 baby !

C`mon. Yes it was a bad loss, but let`s not equate it to meaning 3 more losses . . .

[quote name='Jungle Jim' post='549493' date='Sep 16 2007, 04:08 PM']After today's debacle, the team's next three games are:

at Seattle
NEW ENGLAND
at Kansas City

Disagree with you with Kansas City. We aren't losing that game. I think we may be Seattle this week as well, as long as Brooks is back in the middle. His absence was huge.

[color="#FF8C00"][/color][quote name='Tigris' post='549733' date='Sep 16 2007, 04:46 PM']The defense isn't going to allow 50+ points every game. The offense was on... the defense was equally as off.

The Browns played well and beat an almost non-existant defense. Good job on their part. 1-4 start my ass.[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/39.gif[/img]

KC is terrible and Seattle isn't that good either..Wouldn't be surprised if we go 2-0 in those games..

NE is a different story..Hopefully they won't be stealing signs from us even if our defense does blow..They are a great team..Hopefully our team will be fired up like they were last Monday night..

How come our defense can't always played fired up like they were against baltimore?

[quote name='rudi32' post='549851' date='Sep 16 2007, 05:05 PM']not to be negative (but I will)

I do see us going 1-3 to the bye.

but the 2nd half of schedule is easier,...and Christ we need slim back.

but I still think 10-6 is doable[/quote]
We scored 45+ points without him... unless Henry comes back and plays some stellar defense, I think we'll be all right on O.

Our D is horrible...The BROWNS put up 51 points on us, what the hell do you think the Patriots are going to do? We made Derek Anderson look like Ken Anderson, what is Brady going to do to us? I guarantee the the Pats won't even bother stealing signs from us.

I could see us 2-2, but most likely 1-3. Way to fuck things up royally. Going from 2-0 and tops in the division to 1-1 3rd place (with a loss to a team that may not beat any of the other teams in the AFC North). These are the types of games that explain why we aren't and shouldn't be taken seriously as contenders. We can't even win the games we are supposed to, nevermind the "big games" against elite teams.

Losing to Cleveland completely erases the Ravens win.

[quote name='Jungle Jim' post='549493' date='Sep 16 2007, 04:08 PM']After today's debacle, the team's next three games are:

at Seattle
NEW ENGLAND
at Kansas City

I have a question..Are you the real Jungle Jim? :P

[quote name='akiliMVP' post='549804' date='Sep 16 2007, 04:58 PM']I don't think there is any way we start 1-4. [color="#FF0000"]The defense can only get better[/color], and hopefully this was the "pull your heads out of your asses" game that will wake up the team.[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

How sad is it when [b]I[/b] find that funny.

They aren't going to lose to Kansas City. Cleveland was a division rival, they had more incentive to win. KC looks like crap. Period.

2-3 is more likely, but I actually think the Seattle game isn't an automatic Seattle win. For one, they can't play as bad as they played today defensively(IT'S NOT FREAKING POSSIBLE!), and if the Bengals offense that plays today shows up against Seattle...

I'm just saying, they could very well go 3-2 as well as 1-4. Any given Sunday.

[quote name='akiliMVP' post='549804' date='Sep 16 2007, 04:58 PM']I don't think there is any way we start 1-4. The defense can only get better, and hopefully this was the "pull your heads out of your asses" game that will wake up the team.[/quote]

actually the defense can get worse, if the lowly and by that i mean suckass offense of the clowns can score 51,
real nfl offenses will score more, the only thing stopping them is there are only so many minutes in a game

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='549894' date='Sep 16 2007, 05:16 PM'][img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

How sad is it when [b]I[/b] find that funny.[/quote]
I guess I just find it hard to believe that a professional NFL team that is trying to win can do worse than giving up 51 points to the Browns. So really anything else we do on D can only be better, right?

Archived