We WILL Beat New England

[quote name='CJ4MVP85' post='555896' date='Sep 23 2007, 07:40 PM']Call me crazy but we will..I know everybody is in a bad mood right now but I think the team is gonna come out and have something to prove..Our defense didn't play that bad today and I think they will continue to improve..Hopefully Jeanty and Brooks are back by Monday..[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

but i hope you're right

Yeah sounds nice and bold and everything but lets be real..................we're gonna get our asses kicked.

I hate being a downer but I'm not even looking forward to the game. Todays loss really fucked our season and proved that we have a bad team that just doesn't know how to win games.

[quote name='CJ4MVP85' post='555896' date='Sep 23 2007, 07:40 PM']Call me crazy but we will..I know everybody is in a bad mood right now but I think the team is gonna come out and have something to prove..Our defense didn't play that bad today and I think they will continue to improve..Hopefully Jeanty and Brooks are back by Monday..[/quote]

I know you said we were gonna get killed by NE next week in another thread but perhaps that's just the initial frustration that comes with losing a game like this.

I don't think we stand a chance in hell against New England. I hope you are right, but realistically we look very bad right now and could easily be 0-3. I guess the only good thing is we've been in every game so far so it's not like we are that far from winning these games either.

[quote name='Knucklehead' post='555925' date='Sep 23 2007, 07:49 PM']Hell, I guess everyone should just stop playing this season and hand the Lombardi to New England. :rolleyes:[/quote]

how about u get ur head out of ur ass and see the truth

we are shit right now.

but i guess u think we are gonna go 14-2 right.

give me a fucking break

roll ur eyes all u wantbut i am the only one on this board who has picked each week what we will do.i said we beat the ravens, lose to browns and hawlks.so i guess i know something.here ill roll some eyes for you like u did :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: feel better.it amazes me how everyone gets on the posters who vent and say stuff here.we cant all be rosey like u.but when we go 1-3 into the bye next week, i want u to come back to this post and roll some more eyes for me....can u remember to do that?[quote name='VonBlade' post='555942' date='Sep 23 2007, 07:55 PM']I will. You can join DPM on my ignore list.Ah the silence :)[/quote]hey von kiss my big white ass

[quote name='rudi32' post='555945' date='Sep 23 2007, 07:57 PM']roll ur eyes all u wantbut i am the only one on this board who has picked each week what we will do.i said we beat the ravens, lose to browns and hawlks.so i guess i know something.here ill roll some eyes for you like u did :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: feel better.it amazes me how everyone gets on the posters who vent and say stuff here.we cant all be rosey like u.but when we go 1-3 into the bye next week, i want u to come back to this post and roll some more eyes for me....can u remember to do that?hey von kiss my big white ass[/quote]
I feel bad for you dude.

your pathetic and depressing. We havent even been eliminated from the playoffs yet. Theres a reason people say [b]every sunday[/b]. Because anyone can show up..Vrooks could come back next week and we could fuck teams up continuously. And remember teams made the playoffs last year with 7 loses. We have 2. I hope everyone hasn't given up hope yet like you.

[quote name='rudi32' post='555964' date='Sep 23 2007, 08:05 PM']oh im sry

i cant feel like shit.

i want a few of u to come back, get on ur knees and aopoligze after we go 1-3.

u wanna make a post now?...date and stamp it what our final record will be?

i will go on record and make that....will u?
and get off me for being pissed.[/quote]
You dont comprehend well.

You can be pissed...im pissed...i cant believe we blew the game. But going out there and being a little pussy bitch calling for your favorite team to get killed on monday night in front of their home crowd is a pussy bitch move. You go ahead and do that. I'll stay optimistic because the Pats actually lost to the Jets last year...a team we are much better then. And i'll root for my fucking team too. Not be a bitch and call for a loss before the game even starts. Fuck that.

[quote name='CJ4MVP85' post='555896' date='Sep 24 2007, 06:10 AM']Call me crazy but we will..I know everybody is in a bad mood right now but I think the team is gonna come out and have something to prove..Our defense didn't play that bad today and I think they will continue to improve..Hopefully Jeanty and Brooks are back by Monday..[/quote]

Didn't they have "something to prove" this week? Didn't they have something to prove after the late season collapse from last season?

Yea, and they called people crazy when they said no way Cleveland beats the Bengals! This is the NFL so anything can happen, and I sincerely hope it does, but I'm not holding my breath!

Archived