what's the deal on joseph?

[quote name='bengalsfan850' post='564286' date='Oct 5 2007, 09:50 PM']i know he has a foot injury, is he completly healed? is it still bothering him?, he isn't doing bad but i do not think he is at the best playing level he could be at

anyone know anything?[/quote]

doubt its completly healed... probably favored it a bit early on..
Bengal doctors will look at it soon to see if amputation is needed..

[quote]In my opinion, he's been playing hurt. That said, he played pretty well Monday, and it was by far his best game of the year. Can't blame him too much for losing a jump ball to Moss when he's giving up 6 inches.[/quote]

Did he really jump with Moss ? It looked to me he was in perfect position and if he would have jumped he would have knocked it down or picked it.

[quote name='bengalbutch' post='564511' date='Oct 6 2007, 03:25 PM']Did he really jump with Moss ? It looked to me he was in perfect position and if he would have jumped he would have knocked it down or picked it.[/quote]
This is the way I saw it too. I think that he could have made a play on the ball. In fact, I expected him to.

I'm really worried about Joseph. He missed a whole season in college ('04) due to a foot injury. Then he got his current injury during a drill where there was no contact. He broke his foot by just planting and cutting on it. I am afraid he may never live up to the flashes of brilliance he showed last year.

Archived