= NEVER FORGIVE ... NEVER FORGET !

121 members have voted

1. 1. Have you forgiven the Squeelers for Kimo's hit ?

• NEVER !
    • After therapy yes
    • I let it go ... time to move on
    • Even in Heaven I will revel at the fact Squeeler fans are in hell !
  2. 2. Was the "We Dey" - low class on Cowturds part ?

• Of course ... especially considering they cheated
    • it was fair game
    • I try not to think about it
  3. 3. Are the Steelers your most hated NFL team ?

• Hell Yes !
    • No ... (name)
  4. 4. Would you be sad if the Squeelers plane crashed ?

• LOL ... I'd love it ... make my month
    • Not really ... nor happy ... just eh
    • I guess I'd be sad
    • the thought gives me a happy boner
  5. 5. Do you think the Bengals go onto win the Superbowl that year without Kimo's hit ?

• Yep
    • probably
    • maybe
    • probably not
    • no

I will never forgive and never forget.

I actually was thinking on my way to work it would be awesome if they broke Big Ben's leg on Sunday. It is sad and sick to think that, but the way they cheered after taking down Palmer and mocking him from the sidelines was sooo low class that I actually have sunken to their level when it comes to thinking about them.

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='576512' date='Oct 23 2007, 03:34 AM'][center]:tailgate:

:gobengals:[/center][/quote]

God we miss Chris Henry.

Oh, and fuck the mother fucking appallachian sister fucking stealers and their brother blow job fans.

Sunday is punch a stealer fan day. Dont forget.

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='576510' date='Oct 23 2007, 03:17 AM'][center][img]http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2006/writers/michael_silver/05/24/carson.palmer/p1_palmer_getty.jpg[/img]

:1287: :1441: :1287: [/center][/quote]

it would never happen, but I wish Marvin would post that picture in every players locker this week, and every stealer game week.

[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' post='576519' date='Oct 23 2007, 04:14 AM']I will never forgive and never forget.

I actually was thinking on my way to work it would be awesome if they broke Big Ben's leg on Sunday. It is sad and sick to think that, but the way they cheered after taking down Palmer and mocking him from the sidelines was sooo low class that I actually have sunken to their level when it comes to thinking about them.[/quote]
[b]The cheering was led by Mr. Class himself Joey Porter. and James Farrior. and don't forget Clark Haggans. They will get theirs someday...[/b]

- Kimos hit: Let it go... time to move on
- "We dey": It was fair game
- Most hated: Yes ... followed by Pats
- Plane crash: I guess I'd be sad
- Superbowl: Maybe

The whole Kimo hit thing ... I think it's time to move on from that. I moved on the week after and realized how fragile the game of football really is for me. I think I was so consumed and had so much emotion into one team and one sport, that when Carson got hurt, it really reminded me it's just a hobby of mine and can't consume my life like that. I really was able to find closure once Carson played his first snap at training camp (i was there so that helped too)

We Dey chant... what goes on in thier locker room is fair game. Cameras shouldn't have been there. We Dey chant at the superbowl party was a low blow however.

Most Hated... most hated but closely followed by the Pats

Plane crash... yes i;d be sad. Thats terrible. I'd never wish that upon anyone

Superbowl... tough to tell. We were playing some damn good football that year but we were falling apart to end the season so who knows...

[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='576625' date='Oct 23 2007, 10:29 AM']The whole Kimo hit thing ... I think it's time to move on from that. I moved on the week after and realized how fragile the game of football really is for me. I think I was so consumed and had so much emotion into one team and one sport, that when Carson got hurt, it really reminded me it's just a hobby of mine and can't consume my life like that. I really was able to find closure once Carson played his first snap at training camp (i was there so that helped too)[/quote]
I agree, but it took me a little more than a week to get over it. It's been long enough now to not dwell on it, but also not forget about it.

[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='576625' date='Oct 23 2007, 10:29 AM']We Dey chant... what goes on in thier locker room is fair game. Cameras shouldn't have been there. We Dey chant at the superbowl party was a low blow however.[/quote]
I agree with both points.

[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='576625' date='Oct 23 2007, 10:29 AM']Most Hated... most hated but closely followed by the Pats[/quote]
This week, the steelers are the most hated. That'll change to the ravens during "raven week" and the browns during "browns week".

[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='576625' date='Oct 23 2007, 10:29 AM']Plane crash... yes i;d be sad. Thats terrible. I'd never wish that upon anyone[/quote]
I agree again. This is just a football game...

[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='576625' date='Oct 23 2007, 10:29 AM']Superbowl... tough to tell. We were playing some damn good football that year but we were falling apart to end the season so who knows...[/quote]
Again - I agree. There's no way to tell what would've been, but I think the Bengals would've had a very good chance of winning that game if Carson stayed in it...

[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='576625' date='Oct 23 2007, 09:29 AM']- Kimos hit: Let it go... time to move on
- "We dey": It was fair game
- Most hated: Yes ... followed by Pats
- Plane crash: I guess I'd be sad
- Superbowl: Maybe

The whole Kimo hit thing ... I think it's time to move on from that. I moved on the week after and realized how fragile the game of football really is for me. I think I was so consumed and had so much emotion into one team and one sport, that when Carson got hurt, it really reminded me it's just a hobby of mine and can't consume my life like that. I really was able to find closure once Carson played his first snap at training camp (i was there so that helped too)

We Dey chant... what goes on in thier locker room is fair game. Cameras shouldn't have been there. We Dey chant at the superbowl party was a low blow however.

Most Hated... most hated but closely followed by the Pats

Plane crash... yes i;d be sad. Thats terrible. I'd never wish that upon anyone

Superbowl... tough to tell. We were playing some damn good football that year but we were falling apart to end the season so who knows...[/quote]

I disagree with almost everything you said except Most hated.

And the Super Bowl is tough to tell. But I can guarantee
you the Stealers wouldn`t have won it.

Carson hates them more than any other team.

Wait for as long as I did for a Playoff game, only to have it go like that ?
I haven`t gotten over it. And I doubt I ever will. Hell, I still haven`t
gotten over them taking Ickey`s knee out and ending his career . . .

[quote name='oldschooler' post='576631' date='Oct 23 2007, 10:40 AM']I disagree with almost everything you said except Most hated.

gotten over them taking Ickey`s knee out and ending his career . . .[/quote]

That's fine...

I think it's safe to say the Bengals most likely would have won the game with Carson and thus the Stealers wouldn't have won the SB.

And obviously I would have liked our playoffs to go differently, but at some point you need to let it go. Obviously I'll never forget that day, and I get pains in my stomach thinking about it, but it's just a hobby, a hobby I really have no control over.

and I hope to god you're a good enough person to agree with me that you'd be sad if the Steelers plan crashed

[quote name='oldschooler' post='576631' date='Oct 23 2007, 10:40 AM']I disagree with almost everything you said except Most hated.

gotten over them taking Ickey`s knee out and ending his career . . .[/quote]

You think that was bad, try Super bowl XXIII. I still won't watch the highlights from that one and it had to be in the top 5 for great super bowls. Just makes me sick thinking of the dropped interception int eh end zone on the first TD for the 49ers and then to lose it with 34 seconds left. It's still depressing to be THAT close to a world championship and come up short. Then to follow that game with a first round playoff lost the next year and the dark ages, it's been tough being a Bengals fan. That game just added salt to the wounds.

[quote name='MrOrange1219' post='576628' date='Oct 23 2007, 10:35 AM']I agree, but it took me a little more than a week to get over it. It's been long enough now to not dwell on it, but also not forget about it.

I agree with both points.

This week, the steelers are the most hated. That'll change to the ravens during "raven week" and the browns during "browns week".

I agree again. This is just a football game...

Again - I agree. There's no way to tell what would've been, but I think the Bengals would've had a very good chance of winning that game if Carson stayed in it...[/quote]
agree ..we win that game with Carson but we did not have the defense to go all the way even though I would have liked to think we could have.

[quote name='New Jersey Bengal' post='576596' date='Oct 23 2007, 09:38 AM'][b]The cheering was led by Mr. Class himself Joey Porter. and James Farrior. and don't forget Clark Haggans. They will get theirs someday...[/b][/quote]

[center]

[b]... I just hope the plane isn't over water ... I want a mountain [/b][/center]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='577001' date='Oct 23 2007, 04:59 PM'][center]

[b]... I just hope the plane isn't over water ... I want a mountain [/b][/center][/quote]

[b]hey BJ, you know Joey Porter doesn't live too far from you now, why don't you do us all a favor and take care of his big ass mouth :rolleyes:[/b]

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' post='577005' date='Oct 23 2007, 05:05 PM'][b]hey BJ, you know Joey Porter doesn't live too far from you now, why don't you do us all a favor and take care of his big ass mouth :rolleyes:[/b][/quote]

[b]Good idea ... although I think being on the 0-16 Dolphins might be torture enough :lol:

[size=3][color="#FF8C00"]"We Dey" aint winning one game this year bitch ! [/b][/color][/size]

Archived