stop hating Leon Hall

all of you stop hating leon hall, yeah he's been burned bad several times and blah blah blah

he is only a rookie, in i'd say 3 years him and J Jo will be a lockdown corner duo second to only one or two teams

he's still made good plays this year, he leads the tema in INTS but i know stats aren't be all end all judgement on talent

he is a hell of a better tackler than tory and faster, but more importantly he tries to fly around and make plays and i think he is the best run support corner well...thats obvious

and for all you you wanted Revis, Glenn Holt whipped his ass two weeks ago, just imagine if it was holmes/ ward against him

so... GO LEON :gobengals:

who's with me?

I dont hate him I realize what he is and that hes played both good and pretty bad this year as a rookie, that is typical. There were really only two plays he was horrible on, granted both plays in a row that led to a TD, but he also didnt have much help on the one as we only had 10 guys on the field.

He's a rookie. But if the highlights are indicative of the game, he played like one. ((Ten men J? You're kidding me? We're getting out-coached by a lemon right now))

/off-this-exact-topic
Fuck that punk Stealer trash who drilled one of our guys in the head on the late fumble recovery. Douche.

[quote]i'd say 3 years him and J Jo will be a lockdown corner duo second to only one or two teams[/quote]

I certainly hope your right, but what has he done that makes you think that ? His coverage skills don't look good to me whether a rookie or not. J Joe covered well last year as a rookie.

[quote name='bubba' post='580612' date='Oct 28 2007, 08:54 PM']I certainly hope your right, but what has he done that makes you think that ? His coverage skills don't look good to me whether a rookie or not. J Joe covered well last year as a rookie.[/quote]

J Joe also got burnt a lot last year.

[quote name='bubba' post='580612' date='Oct 28 2007, 08:54 PM']I certainly hope your right, but what has he done that makes you think that ? His coverage skills don't look good to me whether a rookie or not. J Joe covered well last year as a rookie.[/quote]

you can't teach in-game experience.

Inquiry: Why was our #3 CB covering their #1 WR without help, anyway?

-jd

[quote name='bubba' post='580612' date='Oct 28 2007, 08:54 PM']I certainly hope your right, but what has he done that makes you think that ? His coverage skills don't look good to me whether a rookie or not. [b]J Joe covered well last year as a rookie.[/b][/quote]

not until late in the season.

Archived