Boomer and Cowher can both fuck off

Did anyone catch the CBS halftime rant by Boomer and Cowher about Chad's camera celebration? Boomer said it makes Marvin look bad and Cowher basically said Chad is an idiot for celebrating when his team is out of the playoffs.

There were additional prick comments by the ex-Steeler Coach and the ex-Bengal QB-turned-traitor, but the bottom line is they want to take all the fun out of the game. Unless, of course, it's yelling WE DEY in the opponent's dressing room. I guess that's ok (if your a hypocritic ass hole).

Fuck Boomer and Fuck Cowher.

[quote name='Arkansas Bengal' post='599046' date='Nov 25 2007, 09:18 PM']Did anyone catch the CBS halftime rant by Boomer and Cowher about Chad's camera celebration? Boomer said it makes Marvin look bad and Cowher basically said Chad is an idiot for celebrating when his team is out of the playoffs.

There were additional prick comments by the ex-Steeler Coach and the ex-Bengal QB-turned-traitor, but the bottom line is they want to take all the fun out of the game. Unless, of course, it's yelling WE DEY in the opponent's dressing room. I guess that's ok (if your a hypocritic ass hole).

Fuck Boomer and Fuck Cowher.[/quote]

I can't blame them the Chin and Boomer were correct, Chad is the dimwit that keeps doing stupid shit

who the hell cares what either of those retards say? boomer gives no fucks about the bengals or the city of cincinnati, why would anyone give a shit what he has to say?

how much time do you think boomer spends watching or looking into the bengals? zero.. he reads the same new york times article that so and so and whats his name read and comments based off a memo on his desk... collects his money and goes home...

who cares... how many rings does boomer have? less than marvin.

[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='599076' date='Nov 25 2007, 04:37 PM']What's worse:

A) You being mad at guys saying players shouldn't do things that force 15 yard penalties

or

B ) You not being mad at a guy who single handily gave the opposing team 15 yards[/quote]

those are both the same scenario [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/23.gif[/img]

you know, being mad they said that and therefore not mad at chad...

[quote name='CTBengalsFan' post='599083' date='Nov 25 2007, 04:43 PM']those are both the same scenario [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/23.gif[/img]

you know, being mad they said that and therefore not mad at chad...[/quote]
touche.

However, I'm mad they said that and I'm mad at Chad...

So.... ha.

Anyone who thinks that Chad ISN'T a dumbass for hurting this team is an ignorant fool.
If you want to be mad at Boomer of Cowher because they told the truth, then that's just tough shit.
Chad DID play a great game... except for hurting the team by being selfish when he FINALLY scored after two months plus...

He is NOT a team player, anyone arguing that is just a CJ apologetic suck-ass.

[quote name='USNBENGAL the Original' post='599109' date='Nov 25 2007, 05:07 PM']Anyone who thinks that Chad ISN'T a dumbass for hurting this team is an ignorant fool.
If you want to be mad at Boomer of Cowher because they told the truth, then that's just tough shit.
Chad DID play a great game... except for hurting the team by being selfish when he FINALLY scored after two months plus...

He is NOT a team player, anyone arguing that is just a CJ apologetic suck-ass.[/quote]
Word.
I guess I'm just following you around. I'm on your ship. Once you put me on the ground, then you'll have to follow me, Navy puke.

[quote name='USNBENGAL the Original' post='599109' date='Nov 25 2007, 04:07 PM']Anyone who thinks that Chad ISN'T a dumbass for hurting this team is an ignorant fool.

He is NOT a team player, anyone arguing that is just a CJ apologetic suck-ass.[/quote]

It was a bullshit penalty that shouldn't have even been called. And if it HADN'T been called, boomer and cowher would have STILL called out Chad. So I stand by my original comment--boomer and cowher can both fuck off.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='599114' date='Nov 25 2007, 05:12 PM']Word.
I guess I'm just following you around. I'm on your ship. Once you put me on the ground, then you'll have to follow me, Navy puke.[/quote]
LOL!

Lead, follow, or get the fuck out of the way!

[quote name='USNBENGAL the Original' post='599109' date='Nov 25 2007, 05:07 PM']Anyone who thinks that Chad ISN'T a dumbass for hurting this team is an ignorant fool.

Exactly! Dude! :D

[quote name='Arkansas Bengal' post='599117' date='Nov 25 2007, 05:18 PM']It was a bullshit penalty that shouldn't have even been called. And if it HADN'T been called, boomer and cowher would have STILL called out Chad. So I stand by my original comment--boomer and cowher can both fuck off.[/quote]

How the fuck can you call that a bullshit penalty that shouldn't have even been called? He used a prop (camera) which is distinctly against the rules! He called attention to himself and hurt the team... period.

Marvin SHOULD'VE chewed his ass out and benched him for NOT being a team player. If it had been a close game, his (as usual) selfish actions could've cost us yet another game.

I have no problem with people liking Chad, he IS an extremely talented WR. He is also immature and unprofessional... he has proven that beyond a shadow of a doubt.

You can't argue the facts... truth and realism.... what a unique concept.

[quote name='TigerJ@w' post='599123' date='Nov 25 2007, 05:22 PM']Exactly! Dude! :D[/quote]

Dude!

Chad had a great game...whoopee!
About 5 games too late.
The guy is a selfish headline-grabber that needs a coach that will grab his facemask and scream into his petulant, pouty face.
Having one great game after a season of relative mediocrity for a guy of his talent isn't going to erase his selfish antics.
Good for him. I hope he sticks around and realizes that football is a TEAM game. Maybe he saw that today, maybe he didn't.
Either way, I'm happy we won, happy Chad blew up and I hope it continues.

Probabally not smart to celebrate like that WHERE he celebrated. Had he done it on the sidelines it wouldnt have gotten the penalty. Chad has to be smarter than that, but he got caught up in the emotions of not having been there in a while and didnt do anything stupid on the other TDs. It didnt hurt us today so Im not going to complain about it.

Wolnt stop the haters from hating though, you know who you are.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='599133' date='Nov 25 2007, 05:34 PM']Probabally not smart to celebrate like that WHERE he celebrated. Had he done it on the sidelines it wouldnt have gotten the penalty. Chad has to be smarter than that, but he got caught up in the emotions of not having been there in a while and didnt do anything stupid on the other TDs. It didnt hurt us today so Im not going to complain about it.

Wolnt stop the haters from hating though, you know who you are.[/quote]
It's not being a hater to criticize Chad for being the type of selfish ass that he is. He is a "one step forward, two steps back" kinda guy...he helps, then he hurts, etc repeat ad nauseaum.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='599135' date='Nov 25 2007, 05:48 PM']It's not being a hater to criticize Chad for being the type of selfish ass that he is. He is a "one step forward, two steps back" kinda guy...he helps, then he hurts, etc repeat ad nauseaum.[/quote]

No its being a hater when he has a good game and you still bitch about something that didnt hurt us overall. [b]Espessally[/b] when people complain about him all the time reguardless. He did something dumb yes, but it didnt effect us and he fixed it on the other two TDs, but people still complain about it. Thus they are haters.

He had a good game, did something minor that hurt us minorly but didnt effect the outcome of the game. Stop hating.

Archived