Chad has sunk to an all time low

Wow.... the things this guy will do to destroy the Bengals. I mean first he starts dropping passes, fumbling, faking a bad neck injury to the point of being carted off just to draw attention to himself.

But now... worst of all, Knowing the playoffs are probably out of reach... he plays like a madman helping the team get a blowout win just knowing that NOW he can ruin the teams chances for a better draft pick.

The nerve of that guy.

:ninja:

[quote name='ColdGinAgain' post='599113' date='Nov 25 2007, 05:11 PM']Wow.... the things this guy will do to destroy the Bengals. I mean first he starts dropping passes, fumbling, faking a bad neck injury to the point of being carted off just to draw attention to himself.

But now... worst of all, Knowing the playoffs are probably out of reach... he plays like a madman helping the team get a blowout win just knowing that NOW he can ruin the teams chances for a better draft pick.

The nerve of that guy.

:ninja:[/quote]

Oh geeessssshh, how many, I told you so Chad threads do we need? Where were you when he was screwing up? I guess, drinking your Gin. LOL

Let me just say, I agree with Chin Boy and Boomer on what he did. If it would have cost us the game, you guys would be singing another tune, but our D finally showed up today. When ML was laughing about it, just shows how much Chad is allowed to get by with. I wonder if every player on this team did this and then ML got in their face, then what would you say? or if it cost us the game if Rudi did something stupid in what Chad does?

Some of us think it is wrong and some of you think there is no problem with it, well, you did notice he calmed down after the first one. That is the way he should act all the time. I don't like his celebration antics, especially when we have a losing record. Sorry, I am sure from reading all these posts about Chad back to his old self, well, I like Chad the way he was on the 2nd and 3rd TDs!

Very nice game Chad!

Why does everyone worry about double standards?

Chad Johnson has earned a right to have some leeway from his coach. If Chris Henry did that, he would be benched, and rightly so. It's just like Willie Anderson has earned teh right to bitch in the public occasionally. If that was Kooistra, he would be disciplined, as he should be.

Boomer and Chin looked like idiots on there today. Especially Chin, but I guess when you are involved sexually with a player such as wines hard, it's hard to complain about his attitude...

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='599139' date='Nov 25 2007, 05:54 PM']Why does everyone worry about double standards?

Chad Johnson has earned a right to have some leeway from his coach. If Chris Henry did that, he would be benched, and rightly so. It's just like Willie Anderson has earned teh right to bitch in the public occasionally. If that was Kooistra, he would be disciplined, as he should be.

Boomer and Chin looked like idiots on there today. Especially Chin, but I guess when you are involved sexually with a player such as wines hard, it's hard to complain about his attitude...[/quote]

Best post you've ever made here. Seriously. :headbang:

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='599139' date='Nov 25 2007, 05:54 PM']Why does everyone worry about double standards?

Boomer and Chin looked like idiots on there today. Especially Chin, but I guess when you are involved sexually with a player such as wines hard, it's hard to complain about his attitude...[/quote]

Oh... so Chad has earned the right to get the team penalized 15 yards?

What mindless fucking drivel.

Anderson speaks his mind, does it cost the team 15 yards during a game?

No.

The only reason they looked like idiots is because the team did the unexpected and played a complete game today... for the first time in two years.

No one has earned the right to cost the team 15 yards because they are selfish bastards.

One of the fucking dumbest posts ever.

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='599139' date='Nov 25 2007, 10:54 PM']Why does everyone worry about double standards?

[b]Chad Johnson has earned a right to have some leeway from his coach.[/b] If Chris Henry did that, he would be benched, and rightly so. It's just like Willie Anderson has earned teh right to bitch in the public occasionally. If that was Kooistra, he would be disciplined, as he should be.

I agree, if Chad wants to market himself at the expense of the team who can deny him? I mean the guy has earned the right to cost him team a chance at the playoffs and snub his nose at the coach in an effort to force the team to get rid of him. Hell yeah :rolleyes:

and he has earned the right to embellish a neck injury in an effort to cover up playing like a pussy

[img]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f67/stormincincy/bunglehead002.jpg[/img]

[quote name='USNBENGAL the Original' post='599184' date='Nov 25 2007, 06:43 PM']Oh... so Chad has earned the right to get the team penalized 15 yards?

What mindless fucking drivel.

Anderson speaks his mind, does it cost the team 15 yards during a game?

No.

The only reason they looked like idiots is because the team did the unexpected and played a complete game today... for the first time in two years.

No one has earned the right to cost the team 15 yards because they are selfish bastards.

One of the fucking dumbest posts ever.[/quote]

Fine, if you want to bitch about 15 yards bitch about the two penalties that pushed us back to where we were around the 20 and goal as well. This isnt about that and you know it.

[quote name='Storm' post='599187' date='Nov 25 2007, 06:46 PM']I agree, if Chad wants to market himself at the expense of the team who can deny him? I mean the guy has earned the right to cost him team a chance at the playoffs and snub his nose at the coach in an effort to force the team to get rid of him. Hell yeah :rolleyes:[/quote]

that's funny, in watching the games this season, I could have sworn that an inconsistent defense and o-line play is what is costing us a playoff spot. NOT Chad Johnson.

Name one game Chad has lost.

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='599195' date='Nov 25 2007, 06:56 PM']that's funny, in watching the games this season, I could have sworn that an inconsistent defense is what is costing us a playoff spot. NOT Chad Johnson.[/quote]

No dont you get it? Chad's selfishness causes the D to be distracted and out of position or overpersue.

If we trade of cut Chad, Justin would be a probowler with 200 sacks a game.

If chad would just shut up and catch like the puppet these people want him to be, he would stop distracting Carson from thowing 4 picks last week,

Ect...ect...

It's all chad's fault dont you get it? Chad is holding the D back, Chad is holding the running game back. He should be traded because if we did he wouldnt be distracting everyone else and we would be 16-0 this year and win the superbowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

I bet you chad even distracted all the guys into getting on IR.

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='599195' date='Nov 25 2007, 11:56 PM']that's funny, in watching the games this season, I could have sworn that an inconsistent defense and o-line play is what is costing us a playoff spot. NOT Chad Johnson.

[size=3][b]Name one game Chad has lost.[/b][/size][/quote]

Arizona

[quote name='Storm' post='599202' date='Nov 25 2007, 07:03 PM']Arizona[/quote]

yea, Chad's one fumble trumps Carson's 4 picks, 2 of which directly led to 14points, and another that ended up being another 7 points. Those 21 points mean nothing in an 8point game. It's not like we had pulled to within 1point DESPITE Chad's fumble and then Carson threw another pick 6.

Pick again.

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='599220' date='Nov 26 2007, 12:14 AM']yea, Chad's one fumble trumps Carson's 4 picks, 2 of which directly led to 14points, and another that ended up being another 7 points. Those 21 points mean nothing in an 8point game. It's not like we had pulled to within 1point DESPITE Chad's fumble and then Carson threw another pick 6.

Pick again.[/quote]

Chads [s]fumble[/s] handoff to the defense changed the momentum of the game

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='599235' date='Nov 26 2007, 12:31 AM']yep, so much that WE scored the next 14 points to pull within 1point, until Carson threw a pick 6 to put us down 8.

Try again.[/quote]

So that TD we might have scored before Chad handed them the ball wouldn't have helped?

[quote name='Storm' post='599237' date='Nov 25 2007, 07:33 PM']So that TD we might have scored before Chad handed them the ball wouldn't have helped?[/quote]

any score always helps, but it certainly didn't lose us the game. We scored 14points after that, and the cards score 7. And there was still 24 minutes left in the game.

That fumble did not LOSE us that game.

Try again.

Archived