Sacks Tonight

[quote name='Rick' post='602497' date='Dec 2 2007, 11:46 AM']I'm going with 5 sacks in tonight's game.[/quote]Hopefully not against us. This muck might even the playing field a little in spite of Carson's immobility. I know he's a pocket guy, but in college( before the knee) he was known for being deadly accurate on the run.

It's no coincidence that the defense has been playing a shitload better the last 3 weeks. Geathers was moved back to end 3 weeks ago, and has been playing like a beast. With Marvel Smith out, I expect a ton of pressure. I just hope they can tackle the big fucking hill jack once they get back there.

[quote name='akiliMVP' post='602509' date='Dec 2 2007, 12:07 PM']It's no coincidence that the defense has been playing a shitload better the last 3 weeks. Geathers was moved back to end 3 weeks ago, and has been playing like a beast. With Marvel Smith out, I expect a ton of pressure. I just hope they can tackle the big fucking hill jack once they get back there.[/quote]

Dhani had the right idea last week with Vince. Jump on his back, pin his arms and strip the ball. Should work well against Ben, who fumbles a lot.

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='602512' date='Dec 2 2007, 12:09 PM']Dhani had the right idea last week with Vince. Jump on his back, pin his arms and strip the ball. Should work well against Ben, who fumbles a lot.[/quote]
That's why I'm all for Dhani being resigned as a starter. He knows how to play in this league. They need to keep him on the field next year with Brooks and Thurman(keeping fingers crossed).

[quote name='Dr. Johnny Fever' post='602524' date='Dec 2 2007, 01:22 PM']That's why I'm all for Dhani being resigned as a starter. He knows how to play in this league. They need to keep him on the field next year with Brooks and Thurman(keeping fingers crossed).[/quote]

I'm all for Dhani, Ahmed, Jeanty as the starters next year with Landon Johnson first off the bench. Then, hopefully we get Thurman and a 2nd-5th rounder in the fold.

[quote name='kdubdub' post='602545' date='Dec 2 2007, 12:56 PM']I'm all for Dhani, Ahmed, Jeanty as the starters next year with Landon Johnson first off the bench. Then, hopefully we get Thurman and a 2nd-5th rounder in the fold.[/quote]
Thurman middle
Brooks strong
Dhani week

again Landon and Jeanty(strong) first of the bench

[quote name='CJ4MVP85' post='602633' date='Dec 2 2007, 03:52 PM']I don't think Dhani would start over Landon..Just my opinion..Dhani has been playing really good this year but IMO Landon is better..Love Dhani though..[/quote]

I agree 100%.

[quote name='Dr. Johnny Fever' post='602548' date='Dec 2 2007, 01:00 PM'][s]Thurman[/s]Brooks middle
[color="#FF0000"]Jeanty[/color] strong
[color="#FF0000"]Johnson[/color] weak

again [color="#FF0000"]Jones[/color] first of the bench[/quote]

FIFY

Don't count on getting Thurman back until it happens. And even if he does come back, and is able to play when the season starts, I think he will be at weak.

[quote name='CTA513' post='603102' date='Dec 2 2007, 10:03 PM']Maybe 1 if Ben falls down and can't get up before a Bengals player touches him.[/quote]

None. The steelers will hold all night. The one time we get to him, the refs will throw a flag for defensive holding.

Archived