All time "hate" list

Here are my top 5:

1) Joe Montana (otherwise likeable...but drove me nuts as a Bengal fan)
2) Jerry Rice (ditto)
3) Jerome fat fuck bettis (4th quarter high stepping...Bengals were powerless to stop him)
4) wines hard (cry baby; big smile; why can't the Bengals stop this guy?)
5) Bernie Kosar (dink and dunk you to death)

1) wines hard
2) Joey Porter
3) Warren Sapp
4) Bill Romanowski
5) Rodney Harrison

Much as I hate to say it, Sean Taylor would have made that list too... spitting in a guy's face is inexcusable... but out of respect for the dead, I will omit him from this list.

I guess I'm unique in really, really hating Dick LeBeau. He was such a horrible, horrible coach for us, then goes on to kill us with the Steelers. I know I should be thankful since he coordinated the only Super Bowl team I've rooted for, but fuck that and fuck him and fuck the Steelers.

[quote name='CincyInDC' post='604212' date='Dec 3 2007, 06:51 PM']wines hard keeps moving up in my list. I hate, hate, hate, hate that fucking smarmy smile on his motherfucking god damned face.[/quote]

right back at ya.. exactly

otherwise...

tom brady (can't stand him)
big jen
tony kornheiser (this guy annoys me to no end, I know, just an announcer, but still)
bill cowher

I know there are more, but these just come to mind easily

[quote name='Arkansas Bengal' post='604337' date='Dec 4 2007, 12:26 AM']I can't believe everybody left off Ray 'the murderer' Lewis. My other picks:

wines hard
jerome fat fuck fat fuck bettis
joe montana
corey dillon
joey 'shot in the ass' porter
kimo von cheapshotten
jack lambert[/quote]

I've actually grown respect for Ray Lewis in the way he plays the game and the way he leads that defense. I'd welcome it on our team.

I should have added cocksucking Tom Brady to my list. Arrogant piece of shit.

Romanowski never really did anything against the Bengals. This is also why I did not include Ray Ray on my original list. He may rack up some tackles... but he hasn't really done anything to make you hate him as a Bengal fan. (Ed Reed on the other hand....he receives an honorable mention.

Great call on Lambert.

[quote name='top6' post='604202' date='Dec 3 2007, 09:28 PM']I guess I'm unique in really, really hating Dick LeBeau. He was such a horrible, horrible coach for us, then goes on to kill us with the Steelers. I know I should be thankful since he coordinated the only Super Bowl team I've rooted for, but fuck that and fuck him and fuck the Steelers.[/quote]
Actually LeBeau was very good here as a defensive coach.....then sucked as our head coach.....then went to pissburgh to be successful again as a defensive coach. It's a Peter Principle thing.....he's a good coach, but a bad head coach (especially when coaching teams with little talent at the time), we just used him in the wrong capacity. ;)

Coincidence they are all Steeler related.....?? maybe.....

1) Wines Hard.......SNF he says "When TJ cleaned his shoes with the terrible towel, I felt that was disrespectful"........WAAAAHHHHHHH!
how about the "We Dey chant" or the Mocking of the Ickey Shuffle.....I hate Wines Hard more then anyone..... nothin but
a bubble butt, fat faced, no neck havin, piece of dung.

2) Joey Porter

3) Bill Cowher
:P

[quote name='esjbh2' post='604549' date='Dec 4 2007, 02:17 PM']Actually LeBeau was very good here as a defensive coach.....then sucked as our head coach.....then went to pissburgh to be successful again as a defensive coach. It's a Peter Principle thing.....he's a good coach, but a bad head coach (especially when coaching teams with little talent at the time), we just used him in the wrong capacity. ;)[/quote]

It's known as the Bill Walsh curse, but in reverse. :doh:

Archived