Japanese TV shows it's support

Just went through the TV schedule for the next few weeks and surprisingly enough there are no more Bengals games and all the Patriots games are live. Oh, sorry, there's 1 Colts game live and 1 Packers game live. With the Bengals playing like they are I'll be lucky to get 1 fucking game on TV next season.........and even then it'll be at least 3 days after the fact. The fuckin' game from this past week will be on this coming Sunday. Fuckin' Bengals!!!
MULLY

[quote name='bgwilly31' post='604467' date='Dec 4 2007, 11:47 AM']We might have a game in japan next year. Who knows.[/quote]

luky for us hometown fans it will be an away game if so...

as long as the stadium lease is in effect we cannot lose a home game to over seas... the lease states the bengals must play ALL home games in PBS no matter what.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='604470' date='Dec 4 2007, 11:51 AM']luky for us hometown fans it will be an away game if so...

[b]
as long as the stadium lease is in effect we cannot lose a home game to over seas... the lease states the bengals must play ALL home games in PBS no matter what.[/b][/quote]
that is the best news ive heard in a really long time. thank you for saying that. i kept fearing we might lose a home game and that would really piss me off.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='604474' date='Dec 4 2007, 11:58 AM']that is the best news ive heard in a really long time. thank you for saying that. i kept fearing we might lose a home game and that would really piss me off.[/quote]

yea quite a few teams have contracts like that, which is causing issues with the future of the overseas games.

I didn't catch the England game this year, but I did see some of the Arizona game played in Mexico last year and couldn't believe they decided to do it again. Everyone in the crowd seemed to just be cheering constantly and had no clue of what was going on, much less rooting for one team or the other. Keep the games in the states Goodell. If you're gonna play out of the continental US, at least give Hawaii and Alaska a game. The shitty field England had us play on says it all. These players get paid too much money to get hurt on shitty playing surfaces on account of Goodell trying to globalize the NFL.

Archived