Shaun Smith

:huh: ... Has anyone noticed how well Shaun Smith has been playing for the Browies? I have watched several games this year and it seems like he is always doing something good for them. I always thought he should have been given a larger roll when he was a bengal. But I guess we had lots better players ahead of him. He don`t seem to get his ass ran over and gets some pressure on the QB..

[quote name='Bengalnutt' post='610308' date='Dec 16 2007, 04:00 PM']:huh: ... Has anyone noticed how well Shaun Smith has been playing for the Browies? I have watched several games this year and it seems like he is always doing something good for them. I always thought he should have been given a larger roll when he was a bengal. But I guess we had lots better players ahead of him. He don`t seem to get his ass ran over and gets some pressure on the QB..[/quote]
maybe their coach motivated him...
Kelly Washington blocked a punt on special teams today and has double digit tackles on the ST unit this year.. thought he couldnt play ST in Cincy... maybe he just Wouldnt ....

[quote name='claptonrocks' post='610310' date='Dec 16 2007, 04:02 PM']maybe their coach motivated him...
Kelly Washington blocked a punt on special teams today and has double digit tackles on the ST unit this year.. thought he couldnt play ST in Cincy... maybe he just Wouldnt ....[/quote]

that is the bengal way <_<

[quote name='claptonrocks' post='610310' date='Dec 16 2007, 04:02 PM']maybe their coach motivated him...
Kelly Washington blocked a punt on special teams today and has double digit tackles on the ST unit this year.. thought he couldnt play ST in Cincy... maybe he just Wouldnt ....[/quote]

no, washington was afraid to play ST because of his neck. I'm guessing the basic assurance of a super bowl ring his helping him get rid of that fear.

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='610338' date='Dec 16 2007, 05:16 PM']are we seriously sitting here fluffing up a guy who is a player on the worst rush D in the league and has a measely 29 tackles for the year?[/quote]

ahahahhah good point
the way people are talking, i thought he was the 2nd coming of reggie white.

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='610317' date='Dec 16 2007, 04:12 PM']no, washington was afraid to play ST because of his neck. I'm guessing the basic assurance of a super bowl ring his helping him get rid of that fear.[/quote]

Washington did not play STs his first few years due to fears surrounding his neck ------- However, he began playing special teams his last year as a Bengal.

Archived