If you had one Christmas wish...

If we are talking about current Bengals and not FAs, I would have to Say ODell coming back and being in football shape and keeping his nose clean.

Pollock, prior to his neck injury, never did much that made me think he would have nearly the impact Thurman PROVED he could make....
Infact, other than being a good guy, Pollock never did much at all.

[quote name='big_dish' post='613748' date='Dec 25 2007, 10:34 AM']If we are talking about current Bengals and not FAs, I would have to Say ODell coming back and being in football shape and keeping his nose clean.

Pollock, prior to his neck injury, never did much that made me think he would have nearly the impact Thurman PROVED he could make....
Infact, other than being a good guy, Pollock never did much at all.[/quote]

x2.

i got a few

1. bluto to become the 05 bahram
2. we sign terrell suggs
3. we draft sedrick ellis
4. pollack and/or thurman come back in perfect form
5. chad, carson ,t.j., and chris do next year what brady, moss, welker,and stallworth did this year :P
6. ahmed comes back and plays every game at the height of his potential
7. we win the SB in 08

if i had to pick one it would be # 7

[quote name='bengaled' post='613778' date='Dec 25 2007, 01:23 PM']give it up on tyhat sedrick ellis talk. all hopes of drafting that stud went down the drain with that most important victory we just achieved vs. the browns. he'll be long gone by the time we pick back in the middle of the pack. oh well....[/quote]

it's a wish not a realistic goal to draft ellis

[quote name='bengaled' post='613778' date='Dec 25 2007, 01:23 PM']give it up on tyhat sedrick ellis talk. all hopes of drafting that stud went down the drain with that most important victory we just achieved vs. the browns. he'll be long gone by the time we pick back in the middle of the pack. oh well....[/quote]

His injury history might drop him down the board a little...

Sedrick Ellis DT 6’1 285 USC

After redshirting his first season because of a FRACTURED ANKLE, and a year backing up Mike Patterson, Ellis moved into the starting lineup as a sophomore in 2005. He had a standout season, finishing with 50 tackles, eight for loss, with 4.5 sacks. As a junior, Ellis had similar numbers, posting 34/8/4.5 despite missing three games with TORN KNEE LIGAMENTS...

[url="http://www.footballsfuture.com/2008/...ick_ellis.html"]http://www.footballsfuture.com/2008/...ick_ellis.html[/url]

i wish the bengals would become a real nfl franchise with a GM and scouts. where the head coach only has to coach and not worry about other things. where the owner is willing to do whats necessary to win. and where tiny nagging injuries dont turn into season ending injuries

[quote name='spicoli' post='613825' date='Dec 25 2007, 07:40 PM']His injury history might drop him down the board a little...

Sedrick Ellis DT 6’1 285 USC

After redshirting his first season because of a FRACTURED ANKLE, and a year backing up Mike Patterson, Ellis moved into the starting lineup as a sophomore in 2005. He had a standout season, finishing with 50 tackles, eight for loss, with 4.5 sacks. As a junior, Ellis had similar numbers, posting 34/8/4.5 despite missing three games with TORN KNEE LIGAMENTS...

[url="http://www.footballsfuture.com/2008/...ick_ellis.html"]http://www.footballsfuture.com/2008/...ick_ellis.html[/url][/quote]

a lot can change between now and draft day, but he'll quite likely be the 2nd DT to go off the board and could very easily go in the top 10 picks. but i'm sure you realize all that.

[quote name='spicoli' post='613754' date='Dec 25 2007, 10:15 AM']I want either one of Shawn Rodgers or Kevin Williams......what the hell, it's xmas....I want both![/quote]

[quote name='turningpoint' post='613858' date='Dec 25 2007, 10:23 PM']are they available?????????[/quote]

There have been reports (reporter speculations) the past month or so that the Lions
may cut Shaun Rogers.

[quote name='bengaled' post='613907' date='Dec 26 2007, 09:45 AM']a lot can change between now and draft day, but he'll quite likely be the 2nd DT to go off the board and could very easily go in the top 10 picks. but i'm sure you realize all that.[/quote]

He could also go at the end of the first round just like Mike Patterson did 3 years ago, or later...they're practically the same player coming out, although Patterson didn't have the injury history that Ellis does, but I'm sure you realize all that...

My unselfish, completely unrealistic wish would be for Pollack to come back 100 percent healthy and to go on to a hall of fame career with any NFL team except the Steelers, Ravens, Browns, or Patriots.

My unselfish, semi-unrealistc wish would be that Odell abandon his goal to look like a negative photo of "stay puff marshmellow man" and be able to show the flashes of dominance he did as a rook.
[img]http://www.evilscale.com/images/staypuft.jpg[/img]

Come back to us, Odell!!!
[img]http://www.yardbarker.com/images/players/nfl/xt.fss.l.nfl.com-p.4929.gif[/img]

Your right we should've lost to [b]division foe and rival[/b] to hopefully get in postion to [b]maybe[/b] draft and overpaid for a [b]oft injured and unproven[/b] college player.

I bet Jared Allen would be cheaper.

Archived