Hypothetically ... is there a single player you would trade Chad for straight up ?

46 members have voted

1. 1. Hypothetically ... is there a single player you would trade Chad for straight up ?

• Yes, (name them)
    • No, we need him

[b][size=4]Yes ...[/size]

RB LaDainian Tomlinson

DE Julius Peppers
DE Dwight Freeney

DT Jamal Williams
DT Casey Hampton
DT John Henderson

LB Brian Urlacher
LB Shawne Merriman
LB Terrell Suggs
LB DeMarcus Ware

[color="#FF8C00"]That's it[/color] [/b] :hmm:

[b]The only offensive player to me (that the team needs) is Ladanian ... any other would be of equal or lesser value (thus wouldn't be worth it).

However since we need so much defensive help ... I would be willing to barter for the above players ...

although I doubt any of those teams would deal them ... except for maybe Dallas with Ware to get Chad. [/b]

Adrian Peterson
Brian Westbrook
Steve Hutchinson
Casey Hampton
Shawne Merriman
Reggie Wayne
Kevin Williams
Patrick Willis
Braylon Edwards
Albert Haynesworth
Bob Sanders
Asante Samuels

I doubt we could trade chad for much of these players straight up though.

definitely yes and there is probably a hundred or so players i would rather have.

specifically at WR/TE:
Fitzgerald
Boldin
Wayne
Colston
Welker
Moss
Holt
Driver
Edwards
Winslow
Gates
Brandon Marshall
TO
Plaxico
Andre Johnson
Roy Williams
Calvin Johnson

Every single one of those guys can produce and all of them care about winning more than chad, even TO. TO has always cared about winning, he may have done some dumb shit, but he wasnt the only issue and he still cared about winning.

There are a number of guys I would trade for as well. Chad's 30, he can be a selfish player, and he really doesn't show up in big games... for a truly elite receiver.

I love having him and all, but if I could get an LT or Adrian Peterson, or a game-changing defender like DeMarcus Ware, Ed Reed, or Shawne Merriman, I wouldn't hesitate.

Chad is like a time bomb that is ticking away, each year we miss the playoffs and under achieve the temptation to explode will become greater and greater. He won't explode if the team improves and goes deep into the playoffs and really challenges this year. All will be happy in Chadland, you wait and see. :D

Well that's a pretty broad question...

I could name at least 15 without much thought I would be thrilled to trade straight up for.

Tomlinson
Adrian Peterson
Peyton Manning
Tom Brady
Randy Moss
Terrell Owens
Boldin
Kellen Winslow
Freeney
Hutchinson
Merriman
Polomalu
That young LB on the 49ers
Ngata
Etc.

There's probably 50 players I would be thrilled about trading for.

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='644688' date='Mar 19 2008, 04:23 PM']Well that's a pretty broad question...

I could name at least 15 without much thought I would be thrilled to trade straight up for.

Tomlinson
Adrian Peterson
Peyton Manning
Tom Brady
Randy Moss
Terrell Owens
Boldin
Kellen Winslow
Freeney
Hutchinson
Merriman
Polomalu
That young LB on the 49ers
Ngata
Etc.

There's probably 50 players I would be thrilled about trading for.[/quote]
Tom Brady!!!! What's wrong with Carson?

[quote name='dacow' post='644697' date='Mar 19 2008, 04:54 PM']Rashard Mendenhall. Trade at draft and consumate on June 1, which lowers the cap hit. Do it.[/quote]
I just jizzed.

[quote name='Xombie' post='644720' date='Mar 19 2008, 06:10 PM']Polamalu or Tatupu[/quote]
You must be samoan :lol:

[quote name='EnglishBengal' post='644698' date='Mar 19 2008, 04:59 PM']Tom Brady!!!! What's wrong with Carson?[/quote]

Oops, I must have left my homer glasses in my drawer. You're right though, why would I want Tom Brady 3 time Super Bowl Champ and all time record holder for TDs in a season and a guy who led his team to an undefeated regular season when I have Carson Palmer who hasn't really done much?

It was just a post listing players I'd trade Chad Johnson for, not a list I "hoped" we'd trade him for...

Archived