**** CHEATIN ASS WILLIE ****

ya know, i pretty much blew off the whole willie knows our secrets thing... like yea right, like an NFL team is prying secrets from former players to try to cheat and win... how obsurd..

then i saw willie spending most of his time surrounded, thats right, 3-4 defensive coaches/coordinators huddled around him while we were on offense, and willie signaled what side we were going to, said stuff to the coaches that they signaled in, and yelled stuff to certain players and pointed to a WR or etc...

A: what a fucking asshole
B: will be interesting to see what the offense can do next week. it wasnt all willies cheating fault, not even half.. but we lost by a single score.. gotta thing he made that difference on a drive or two..

fuck that fucking asshole.

ah yes.. i also took many pics of him doing it... ill post them when i get time (maybe before my flight at 9)

[quote name='GoBengals' post='697714' date='Sep 7 2008, 06:47 PM']ya know, i pretty much blew off the whole willie knows our secrets thing... like yea right, like an NFL team is prying secrets from former players to try to cheat and win... how obsurd..

then i saw willie spending most of his time surrounded, thats right, 3-4 defensive coaches/coordinators huddled around him while we were on offense, and willie signaled what side we were going to, said stuff to the coaches that they signaled in, and yelled stuff to certain players and pointed to a WR or etc...

B: will be interesting to see what the offense can do next week. it wasnt all willies cheating fault, not even half.. but we lost by a single score.. gotta thing he made that difference on a drive or two..

ah yes.. i also took many pics of him doing it... ill post them when i get time (maybe before my flight at 9)[/quote]

Yeah, we were wondering about that. Sometimes it just looked TOOO coincidental.

[quote name='BengalSIS' post='697718' date='Sep 7 2008, 07:48 PM']Yeah, we were wondering about that. Sometimes it just looked TOOO coincidental.[/quote]

they werent even hiding it.. not a single bit.. it was like he was the big kid on the playground, every around him, as he pointed out things on the fiend and the coaches called it audibles and switches...

very disturbing....

[quote name='GoBengals' post='697714' date='Sep 7 2008, 06:47 PM']ya know, i pretty much blew off the whole willie knows our secrets thing... like yea right, like an NFL team is prying secrets from former players to try to cheat and win... how obsurd..

ah yes.. i also took many pics of him doing it... ill post them when i get time (maybe before my flight at 9)[/quote]

Sorry Go, it ain't cheating.

When you get cut like he did, it's called revenge, and the muthafucka served it up cold on us.

Fucker.

[quote name='scharm' post='697722' date='Sep 7 2008, 07:50 PM']Why's that cheatin? He is a Raven now.[/quote]

well cheatin willie made more sense as a title than "scroundral ass acting motherfucker willie... now didnt it?

thats some cheap shit. not a whole lot different than video taping,

no one has a problem with a player knowing our palybook signaling in live adjustments for the opposing defense?

a guy who was constantly taken care of contract wise by the org?

no one cares?

great fans..

beat us fair and square...?

do you think marvin would hve a player doing that live on our sidelines?

kinda grimey.

must be sweet ass revenge for being paid tops at his position his entire career....

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='697730' date='Sep 7 2008, 06:55 PM']It's not cheating, but I'd expect more from someone like Willie. He was with the Bengals for 12yrs and got a fat contract at the age of 31 that he didn't deserve. He's been with them for less than a week.[/quote]

why? it wasnt like they were trying to go save a bunch of money right away so they could go get a guy, they cut him with one days notice and didnt sign anyone with his money. I would have done the same if I was willie. You get as much loyality as you give.

Wow. Spin of the week...

[quote name='Enon Bengal' post='697739' date='Sep 7 2008, 07:59 PM']Wow. Spin of the week...[/quote]

:huh: what did i spin?

[quote name='Jungle1' post='697740' date='Sep 7 2008, 07:59 PM']Win at all costs.....maybe Willie will get cut tomorrow. He earned his paycheck this week.

Maybe the Bengals should have cut Willie in the spring.[/quote]

they definetly should have... but seeing what was left in the tank was a good idea.... probably could have reached a deal with andrews with the extra loot too... double wammy.

Willie did what he was paid to do. Its not cheating its called the NFL. Willie doesn't owe us anything. We cut him and basically said he wasn't good enough to be on our team. The Ravens thought differently.

The sad thing is they were getting to Palmer rushing 4 with a linebacker walking thru time after time untouched. It was pathtic.

It may not technically be cheating, but I agree with Go, that is some low down dirty snake in the grass scum sucking bullshit that goes hand in hand with being a cheat.

I trust that Go saw this happen, and as a result I hope that Fat Burger Willie blows his fat ass knee out or his special orthodics cut the circulation off to his does and he has to get them amputated.

[quote name='Enon Bengal' post='697776' date='Sep 7 2008, 08:15 PM']In the preseason it was 'the starters didn't play' and now it's 'Willie cheated.'

How about calling it what it is? The team simply isn't executing.[/quote]

i guess when i said

[quote]"will be interesting to see what the offense can do next week. [b]it wasnt all willies cheating fault, not even half.. but we lost by a single score.. gotta thing he made that difference on a drive or two..[/b]"[/quote]

that somehow made you think i meant its all his fault? the part where i said not even half, that part made you think i blamed the loss on willie? is that accurate?

[quote name='CTBengalsFan' post='697796' date='Sep 7 2008, 08:23 PM']This isn't even close to cheating. Cmon man. What's he supposed to do? Sit there and twiddle his thumbs? I don't like the outcome obviously.

How about changing things up? And you know, anticipating that he's going to do this?[/quote]

so you think we can change all of our formations, and schemes in a week?

interesting...

Add in that Bratkowski is so fucking predictable...he doesn't even throw in some [b]new[/b] stuff for this week!

It was a piece of cake: All Willie had to do was see the formation...no changes/checks at the line by either Palmer or Bluto...and presto...blown up play.

He probably saw those two 4th and 1 plays a mile away.

[quote name='CTBengalsFan' post='697796' date='Sep 7 2008, 07:23 PM']This isn't even close to cheating. Cmon man. What's he supposed to do? Sit there and twiddle his thumbs? I don't like the outcome obviously.

How about changing things up? And you know, anticipating that he's going to do this?[/quote]

again, while I don't think its cheating, its still shady. Even if he's pissed at the front office, what does it say to all his friends on offense that he just fucked over (so to speak)? The players didn't cut him, but they're the ones who paid for his actions.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='697802' date='Sep 7 2008, 07:26 PM']so you think we can change all of our formations, and schemes in a week?

interesting...[/quote]

Yes, every single one of them. :rolleyes:

How did the alternative (doing nothing) shake out?

He wants to win. That's what this league is about. Herm Edwards told me so.

Archived