JAX GAME PLANS 10/9 + Weekend

Guest BlackJesus

--> when you'll get there [color="orange"]Sunday noon (driving up)[/color]
--> what hotel you'll be at [color="orange"]Wyndham I think[/color]
--> what your plans are for Sunday morning/afternoon [color="orange"]up in the air right now....i'll go towards the fire[/color]
--> Cell # (only if you feel comfortable) you can also PM some of us this....[color="orange"]PM if needed[/color]
--> Costume ideas, posterboard ideas you are making [color="orange"]already got one, home made foam posterboard cut-out that says:[/color]
[img]http://www.sportslogos.net/images/Football/NFL/CIN_403.gif[/img] [img]http://www.framingham.com/kids/clip-art/bw90/fence-2.gif[/img]

get it...."B" - "FENCE".....

I'll be there along with 3 others. We are staying at someone's son's house and we are driving down Friday night. I'm not sure of our plans for game day but I'll take notes from here and hopefully catch up with you. I know we are sitting in an end zone and we got the seats from the Navy.
I've got to head out, I'll check this thread more tomorrow.

Guest BlackJesus
[i][b]for those of you on here not going..... grab a ticket and meet us down there.... I think there are still seats [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/36.gif[/img] [/b][/i]

Guest BengalsOwn

[quote name='BengalBeotch' date='Oct 4 2005, 03:34 PM']p.s....It's Own's Birthday on Sunday too...
I'll miss that thread so Happy Early Birthday Own!

*don't ask, I'm psychic.
[right][post="163120"][/post][/right][/quote]

:headbang:

Thanks!

[quote name='bp1802' date='Oct 5 2005, 06:45 PM']I rarely post here but love reading the board.  I will be down at the game in
sec. 233 row F, with about 15 or so Bengal fans.  Sounds like there will be lots of Orange and Black there that night.
[right][post="163558"][/post][/right][/quote]

It just gets better and better.....I think our section is 232!!!
I'm truly amazed how many people are making the trip....
I think the Jags fans will be surprised how much
Black and Orange they see! :pointlaff:

[quote name='bp1802' date='Oct 5 2005, 01:45 PM']I rarely post here but love reading the board.  I will be down at the game in
sec. 233 row F, with about 15 or so Bengal fans.  Sounds like there will be lots of Orange and Black there that night.
[right][post="163558"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

HA! you will be right nex tto us!.. we are rows D,E,F in 232...awesome.

Guest BlackJesus
[color="blue"][b]I can't wait to hear what the Sunday night announcers say when they begin to hear WhoDey Chants.... and Leftwich has to call a timeout because he can't hear on 3rd down in his own home stadium. [/b][/color]

[b]Announcer:[/b] [i]"Wow, there seems to be a lot of Bengals fans here, maybe it is sweeping the nation"[/i]

Holy Crap...just went to Cappels for a few ideas
to take to Jacksonville and as I was checking out
some cool noise makers, I was talking out loud about
Jacksonville and the couple next to me asked if
I was going....said they had a pretty nice sized group
going too!!! Too crazy I tell ya...of course I started
pimping this site...

then I saw it....the most beautiful hat I've ever seen...
I threw everything back on the shelves and made
a B-line over to it.. I placed it on my head and the
couple I was talking to laughed...I knew it was for me...so I bought it!!!

It's a hat that looks like a full beer mug...I took some
fabric paint and painted the Bengal "B" on it...
It's beautiful!....I keep putting it on and laughing my
ass off!!!!
I can't wait to wear it!!! :pointlaff: :thumbsup:

sweet ass... i think there are going to be a TON of bengals fans down there....

my flight leaves in about 9 hours...

my wifes flight to her parents leaves in just over 6 hours... <_<

so i get to wake up at 4:30, drive her to dayton airport, from blue ash, then drive back, pick up creechnasty in batavia, then drive back to the airport... :mellow: .... <_<

[quote name='GoBengals' date='Oct 6 2005, 05:19 AM']sweet ass... i think there are going to be a TON of bengals fans down there....

my flight leaves in about 9 hours...

my wifes flight to her parents leaves in just over 6 hours...  <_<  

so i get to wake up at 4:30, drive her to dayton airport, from blue ash, then drive back, pick up creechnasty in batavia, then drive back to the airport...  :mellow: .... <_<
[right][post="163872"][/post][/right][/quote]

Did you ever get a parking pass? That guy over at Bengals.com
has a lot set up, wants as many people as possible to e-mail the
lot so they will open at noon....that's a long ass day!!
I can handle about 4 hours of tailgating but 8?? WOW!! anyway...
just thought if you didn't get your pass, you might be interested in
parking in that lot...should be alot of Bengals fans there... :thumbsup:

Guest BlackJesus

[b]I just realized that my Cell Phone in Jax won't work (I have a plan in S FLorida called Metro PCS, it is 40 $ a month with unlimited minutes to anywhere, anytime etc) the catch however is the ohone only works in S Florida..... :(

Thus I will need cells from some people to then call them from a payphone etc. I have Beotchs, Dans, Jasons, and Carson Shows.....

Go can I get your Cell PMed to me, and anyone else who is interested in partying before the game feel free to PM your # !!!
(Comapnero Jza, can I get yours again too to make sure I have the right one ?[/b]

I hope to see everyone tailgating!!!!!!!! we worked hard to find a place. i will be in jax at 945 friday night, staying with a friend, sunday getting really f_u_k_d up, waiting to hear about what lot we are tailgating in, and bringing cornhole, kegs, shots, signs, a bus, and 40 other who dey screaming, drunk bengals fans. i will pm a few of you my cell, and i think a great idea is to have some saturday night drinks at the hyatt!!!!! see you all in our new jungle!!!!!!

Guest BengalBacker

My son-in-law and stepdaughter are going down with a group of about 10.

That stadium might end up being a sea of orange and black.

God damn it I wish I was going !!!!!!!

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

[quote name='NASTYNATI' date='Oct 6 2005, 03:57 AM']lucky bastards! all of you...lol anywho have a great time and represent for all of us less fortunate!

be sure and get lots of pictures and shit to put up here! :lol:
[right][post="163917"][/post][/right][/quote]
THat's for sho, wish I could go, and I have the weekend plus part of next week too! I just didn't have the scratch to go to JAX and party with all you guys.
I :bowdown: to all you people's Bengalness.

To all the people that are going to the game in Jacksonville, if you are staying in the Hyatt, you are staying in the same hotel that the Bengals will be staying in that weekend.

Son if you run into any of them while your down there, you now what to do...

WHO-DEY!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I got this information off of the official message board, and it appears to be true for the most part. But take it with a grain of salt.

[quote name='BlackJesus' date='Oct 6 2005, 05:36 AM'][b]I just realized that my Cell Phone in Jax won't work (I have a plan in S FLorida called Metro PCS, it is 40 $ a month with unlimited minutes to anywhere, anytime etc) the catch however is the ohone only works in S Florida.....  :(

Thus I will need cells from some people to then call them from a payphone etc.  I have Beotchs, Dans, Jasons, and Carson Shows.....

Go can I get your Cell PMed to me, and anyone else who is interested in partying before the game feel free to PM your # !!!
(Comapnero Jza, can I get yours again too to make sure I have the right one ?[/b]
[right][post="163877"][/post][/right][/quote]

Holy Crap... I've got alot of strange dudes cell numbers logged in my phone right now...
if the old man decides to use my phone...I might be headed to divorce court!

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

Jacksonville, here we come!!!! the only thing that could make it better is if
the men wearing the Black and orange are sharing our Hotel with us.....
oh... and A BIG FAT WIN to come home with!!!

[quote name='DanvilleBengal' date='Oct 6 2005, 05:03 AM']To all the people that are going to the game in Jacksonville, if you are staying in the Hyatt, you are staying in the same hotel that the Bengals will be staying in that weekend.
[right][post="163935"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

that would be sweet, but i heard that marvin normally has the team stay about 20 minutes out of town to avoid distractions.

[quote name='whodey24k' date='Oct 6 2005, 11:06 AM']that would be sweet, but i heard that marvin normally has the team stay about 20 minutes out of town to avoid distractions.
[right][post="164008"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Yeah, but that would be cool.

By the way, is anyone doing any cool touristy things prior to game day. Just looking for other ideas on stuff to do, prior to game day. Saw there is a Budweiser tour, a zoo, and a few other things, but a I was wondering if anyone saw some other stuff.

Guest BengalsOwn
[quote name='BlackJesus' date='Oct 5 2005, 05:44 PM'][color="blue"][b]I can't wait to hear what the Sunday night announcers say when they begin to hear WhoDey Chants.... and Leftwich has to call a timeout because he can't hear on 3rd down in his own home stadium.  [/b][/color]

[b]Announcer:[/b] [i]"Wow, there seems to be a lot of Bengals fans here, maybe it is sweeping the nation"[/i]
[right][post="163713"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

More like:

"Wow, these Jaguars fans must be worked up over Charles Johnson and his antics."

"I disagree."

few seconds of dead time...

[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' date='Oct 6 2005, 10:57 AM']Yeah, but that would be cool.

By the way, is anyone doing any cool touristy things prior to game day. Just looking for other ideas on stuff to do, prior to game day. Saw there is a Budweiser tour, a zoo, and a few other things, but a I was wondering if anyone saw some other stuff.
[right][post="164032"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

the uss kenedy is docked a few minutes from the airport.

Archived