About the go-bengals shirts...........

bigfeet4real

They're being shipped from Taiwan via Korean Express, Go had to find a manufacturer that had a 100% polyester rayon blend at a low cost, you should expect your shirt by the Pittsburgh game 2006 [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/3.gif[/img]

[quote name='Storm' date='Oct 5 2005, 06:44 AM']They're being shipped from Taiwan via Korean Express, Go had to find a manufacturer that had a 100% polyester rayon blend at a low cost,  you should expect your shirt by the Pittsburgh game 2006  [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//3.gif[/img]
[right][post="163443"][/post][/right][/quote]

:lol:

Guest BengalsOwn
[quote name='Harmening' date='Oct 5 2005, 12:42 PM']I'm trying to remember, are these coming via postal service, or UPS?
[right][post="163529"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I thought they were being brought by Camel, from Afghanistan.

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/37.gif[/img]

[quote name='BengalsOwn' date='Oct 5 2005, 12:40 PM']I thought they were being brought by Camel, from Afghanistan.

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/37.gif[/img]
[right][post="163554"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

...and using sea turtles for the overseas delivery.

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/3.gif[/img]

Sweet. Now, if I could just get my wife to bring me lunch with a Go-Bengals T-shirt, she wouldn't have to clean the toilet tonight. ( You know, a house with a man and two boys, well.... ).

joking, of course. love you, dear. ( please don't read this. )

[quote name='Enon Bengal' date='Oct 5 2005, 07:34 PM']I got mine today. The wife met me at the office for lunch and brought it with her...

:headbang:   :headbang:   :headbang:
[right][post="163585"][/post][/right][/quote]

So, its quicker to deliever mail to Enon than across the river? :huh:

[quote name='Skilly McRailnob' date='Oct 5 2005, 11:44 AM']I got mine today.
[right][post="163502"][/post][/right][/quote]
:headbang:

[quote name='Enon Bengal' date='Oct 5 2005, 02:34 PM']I got mine today. The wife met me at the office for lunch and brought it with her...

:headbang:   :headbang:   :headbang:
[right][post="163585"][/post][/right][/quote]

thank god someone did before i left, i clearly wont be doing a damn thing from florida, hopefully more people are getting them, i was affraid being not home to check anything for 5 days could cause a net-riot in this place...

cripes..

for those who got them, are you happy with the quality?

also, i will be doing the bandanas i mentioned before, however i will pay to have them made and then give them to a drop shipped (thank you family member with useful job) so when your order is placed, they ship it same or next business day, and i dont ahve to deal with it.. at all..it will make the item cost about $1-2 more but will erase this kind of thing completely..

i also find it odd the guy from iowa got his before some cincinnatians..

perhaps the usps here is on the same drugs the BMV is.. i hope those fuckers choke... i hate this state(ends rant before changing topics)

[quote name='Stanley Wilson's Dealer' date='Oct 5 2005, 05:12 PM']Any idea when us Canucks can expect them? Have they been sent out here, or is it only states deliveries taken care of right now?

I assume it's just BZ and myself up here.
[right][post="163687"][/post][/right][/quote]

there were actually 5 canadian orders and 2 from mexico, i just packed up those this week and printed labels, hopfully the person watching my house/apartment while im gone can be kind enough to give them to the post office while im gone, otherwise i will do so monday night when i return.

[quote name='RayDoggBengal' date='Oct 5 2005, 05:12 PM']Wife called to say mine arrived.  Now have to wait until 11pm to see them.
[right][post="163688"][/post][/right][/quote]

[quote name='whodey319' date='Oct 5 2005, 05:14 PM']all you people got yours and i havent even received a confirmation email
[right][post="163691"][/post][/right][/quote]

im kind of comfused by yours, there is no label on the packing slips i have for you, yet i printed your paypal sheet and you are checked off on the "inventory count"(makeshift peice of paper) when the dust settles over the next day or two and pretty much everyone will have thiers, hopefully your included in those, if not, i will resend the order, and if you get a double order.. lemme know...but i should have access online according to my shack of a hotel in florida and i will have my laptop so i should be able to communicate while im gone.

Archived