Who have you met

Dan_Bengals_FL

[quote name='Phatcat' post='600470' date='Nov 27 2007, 06:53 PM']We should have a Go-Bengals.com Xmas/Holiday party. Perhaps Rumble could host and give us all free food and drinks at his Melting Pot restaurant in Montgomery...... :P[/quote]

Don't forget that Rumble's family sold the Pot earlier this month. I think Rumble is doing something else not food related :thumbsdown: .

[quote name='The Entertainer' post='600495' date='Nov 27 2007, 09:26 PM']Don't forget that Rumble's family sold the Pot earlier this month. I think Rumble is doing something else not food related :thumbsdown: .[/quote]

Really? I missed that somehow. I did see a post from him about a new job, but I guess I just blew it off. Now everything makes sense......

[quote name='Montana Bengal' post='600613' date='Nov 28 2007, 02:10 AM']well, lets see.....yep never met anyone here.[/quote]

Any plans to come into town or a road trip to an opposing team? Everyone I have met so far is top notch / good people.

[quote name='Phatcat' post='600621' date='Nov 27 2007, 11:36 PM']Any plans to come into town or a road trip to an opposing team? Everyone I have met so far is top notch / good people.[/quote]

Not anytime soon unfortunately. There is discussion about applying to PhD school at Purdue which would put me close enough, but I can't decide what I want to do. Other than that, Denver would be the most likely...and that isn't very likely. We just don't have much reason (or money) at this point to make a trip back. I would really love to meet a bunch of folks from the boards....hopefully some day.

[quote name='Montana Bengal' post='600631' date='Nov 28 2007, 03:03 AM']Not anytime soon unfortunately. There is discussion about applying to PhD school at Purdue which would put me close enough, but I can't decide what I want to do. Other than that, Denver would be the most likely...and that isn't very likely. We just don't have much reason (or money) at this point to make a trip back. I would really love to meet a bunch of folks from the boards....hopefully some day.[/quote]

Good luck with what ever decision you make. And hopefully you can make a trip to Cincy. Let everyone know when and hopefully you can meet some folks from the board.

[quote name='Montana Bengal' post='600631' date='Nov 28 2007, 02:03 AM']Not anytime soon unfortunately. There is discussion about applying to PhD school at Purdue which would put me close enough, but I can't decide what I want to do. Other than that, Denver would be the most likely...and that isn't very likely. We just don't have much reason (or money) at this point to make a trip back. I would really love to meet a bunch of folks from the boards....hopefully some day.[/quote]

You're currently in grad school, right? Well, once that's done you'll need to construct a sluice as the money will be pouring in.

:ninja: [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//20.gif[/img]

[quote name='CincyInDC' post='600696' date='Nov 28 2007, 08:17 AM']You're currently in grad school, right? Well, once that's done you'll need to construct a sluice as the money will be pouring in.

:ninja: [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//20.gif[/img][/quote]

Actually, No I'm done. Teaching this semester and (as I've mentioned to a couple of people) it looks like my thesis is going to be published (and sold on amazon). :) I'm hoping that will help me get into school.

[quote name='Montana Bengal' post='600744' date='Nov 28 2007, 01:13 PM']Actually, No I'm done. Teaching this semester and (as I've mentioned to a couple of people) it looks like my thesis is going to be published (and sold on amazon). :) I'm hoping that will help me get into school.[/quote]

Awesome! And the best of luck in where ever life brings you. And as I said previously, if you get to Cincy let us know. There are alot of great people on this board.

Archived