<b>*** DAY 1 & 2 IN JACKSONVILLE REPORT</b>

GoBengals

********** DAY 2 REPORT **********

welp, finally at our new spot we watch some tv, get some finances sealt with online, visit the boards, and relax from the morning get out of hell madness we did and coping with a $46 cab fee we had to pay. we caught some HBO and grabbed some local grub, and proceeded to go to the sports bar attached to the hotel, well kind of a sports bar, it had a jags light on the side and had 4 tv's, 2 of which played sports... not a huge place, we played some darts and creechnasty drank for about 4 hours, i schooled him in darts like no other has ever been schooled before...(winning like 3 of 8 games) and we mastered the quiz machine game thing at the end of the bar leaving "Creechnasty" as the high scorer on 8+ fantastic games... we were hosed out of seeing some temptress bucky naked on the strip poker game, :contract: but we were wasting time at that point...

we then walked back to the room as creechnasty finished his last beer and proceeded to the waffle house.... :headbang:

after waiting for out table to be cleared from the last monkeys... then while waiting for our delicious eats creech has his feet in the seat/bench and tapping his foot, appearently the benches are connected to the one behind you so the obnoxious unatractive heathen sloth sitting behind him instead of saying "hey dude can you stop that" she says "stop IT!, STOP IT STOP IT OH MY GOD STOP IT!" as if we were supposed to be listening and know what the fuck she is talking about, hell the grinch of a man sitting next to her had no idea what she was talking about. so eventually after that annoy the earth too much they waddle thier hidious existances out the door and thats that..

aside from creech's hashbrowns not coming capped, all went according to plan.. and we retired back to the room at 4:15am...

[img]http://images.go-bengals.com/nasty1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://images.go-bengals.com/nasty2.jpg[/img]

[quote name='GoBengals' date='Oct 8 2005, 04:07 AM']well, we arrive at the airport, fine and dandy, lived through both flights, all is good..

we go to the gate to get our bags, after 400 hours of waiting, i say "fuck this lets go grab the rental car until these start coming out"  so we go find the car desk, and as soon as we get far away from the baggage belt, BOOM they start coming, bastards, and the people swarm to the belt, so we go ahead and go to the counter, pull up the reservation.. go through it all, 5 days, $93, great deal... "oh and your total is $212.34"  "WTF!"  "yes sir, since your not 25 yet there is a $25 a day fee for being only 24"    MOTHERFUCKER...

so i say "fuck that ew can take cabs cheaper than that"  and go grab our bags..

now counting on having wheels i booked a slum hotel near the airport, $49/night, so we get there, they charge me and we go to the room..

realise we cant go anywhere without it costing a million dollars, and since there is a waffle house and a few gas stations and THATS IT.. we are miserable, no shampoo in room, like 1 towel and the place is nasty, nothing but nasty bastards walking around asking for drugs and strange people with dirty whores in thier cars, etc... so i say fuck this lets get a hotel elsewhere, tried to get into the hyatt but cant afford it so we find a joint out near jax beach, anywhere but the rathole we were in..

i mean it was hard to pass up these beautifull landscapes.. but we did..

we are now lodged in a comfort inn... more stories of day 2 in another thread...

screw the country hearth inn!!!!!!
[right][post="164763"][/post][/right][/quote]

Be wary my friend. Getting that money back may be harder than you think. Did you give em a card to hold the room? If so, they may bill you without a 24 hr cancelation. You may be getting into a big ol pain in the neck.

I don't blame you for not staying there though. If they can't take care of the front yard, what do you think are in those sheets??? :barf:

Good luck @ the game. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Guest BengalBacker
[quote name='BlackJesus' date='Oct 8 2005, 04:43 PM'][i]semen[/i]
[right][post="164971"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I think that's what's on the plates in the picture...

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='GoBengals' date='Oct 8 2005, 02:17 PM']the creechnasty is still sleeping, hell i just woke up around 1pm myself.. up till 4 am last night... and waffle house is delicious...
bullshit isnt it?

those bastards...
[right][post="164908"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

waffle house is amazing, havent u ever been there before? i actually just had some the other night...The All Star Meal is where its at. Big ass waffle, eggs, toast, grits, bacon and a big ole glass of 2% White Milk.

Hope u guys are havin fun, GO BENGALS!

i am down here and representing the Nati. We are staying at the Omni here and we partyed at Hooteres tonights watching the OSU game. They got beat _ fuck it_
but I tell you BENGAL fans have taken over Jacksonville. I would say that there were nothing but Bengal fans here at Jacksonville Landing . I represented with some OSU stuff but there was bengal stuff all over = PROOPS

Guest BengalBacker
[quote name='bp1802' date='Oct 9 2005, 01:23 AM']i am down here and representing the Nati.  We are staying at the Omni here and we partyed at Hooteres tonights watching the OSU game.  They got beat _ fuck it_
but I tell you BENGAL fans have taken  over Jacksonville. I would say that there were nothing but Bengal fans here at Jacksonville Landing .  I represented with some OSU stuff but there was bengal stuff all over = PROOPS
[right][post="165112"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

That's great to hear. Can't wait to see pics, or video of hurricane who dey taking Jacksonville by storm.

(hurricane who dey stolen from some dude on the official site)

[quote name='bp1802' date='Oct 9 2005, 03:08 AM']go- where the f you at - or better yet where you partying at tomorrow before the game. I would like to hook up.  We are starying off of water st. by Jacksonville Landing .  Let me know -[b] I would like to meet you[/b]
[right][post="165123"][/post][/right][/quote]

:flutter: [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//6.gif[/img]

:P

Guest steggyD

[quote name='CP1' date='Oct 9 2005, 06:28 PM']:flutter:  [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//6.gif[/img]
:P
[right][post="165380"][/post][/right][/quote]
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

[quote name='GoBengals' date='Oct 10 2005, 03:41 AM']i dont think bj even knew he was at the stadium when we got there..... this definetly didnt happen...
[right][post="166680"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

He didn't remember even getting on the boat to get to the stadium, but all should be well now. I will let him tell his story. Amazing purely amazing. By the way anyone know who took that whole group phot at the landing, and what also happend with JZA3459359357739959375. He was with us, then all of a sudden never saw him again. Plus theCarsonShow never appeared.

• 4 months later...
Bump. I was looking through all of these, just for a good laugh on a Sunday night. Sure enough I got it. I'm going to bring up three of the threads all relating to the Jax trip. There are a few tailgate ones relating to two posters on page 3 of this forum, if any one chooses to look for them.

Anyway, I thought they would also make for a good read for some of our newer members. That's why I am making the bump. For those who have read it, here is a trip down memory lane. For those who haven't I hope you enjoy the time.

Archived