<b>BJ IS MISSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</b>

GoBengals

Guest BengalBacker
[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' date='Oct 10 2005, 10:06 AM']Go I found him passed outside of Beotches room. He got beat up by the cops, no joke, he had to be at the airport at 4 am, his flight left at 6 am. I found Beotch for him and he should be alright, I will let him tell his whole story, but it is quite ironic. He should be ok.

I got your back BJ, because I know he had mine.
[right][post="166795"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Damn.

Glad he's ok. He always says he'll be killed by an angry mob someday. Glad it wasn't today.

[quote name='Homer_Rice' date='Oct 10 2005, 09:39 AM']Me, too. I suspect he's sleeping it off somewhere. Lawman, sound familiar to you? Reminds me of that time at Barbarella's in Palma..........
[right][post="166776"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I've been to Palma (de Mallorca)... What an awesome fucking place. Seriously beautiful women. Usually naked on the beaches!!

[quote name='staticx682000' date='Oct 10 2005, 01:33 PM']Crete :wacko: I still don't rember that place..... :D
[right][post="166900"][/post][/right][/quote]

Twas in Crete where i found out that English Broads are very aggressive.

[quote name='big_dish' date='Oct 10 2005, 01:41 PM']I've been to Palma (de Mallorca)... What an awesome fucking place. Seriously beautiful women. Usually naked on the beaches!!
[right][post="166904"][/post][/right][/quote]

DITTO!! :headbang:

[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' date='Oct 10 2005, 11:06 AM']Go I found him passed outside of Beotches room. He got beat up by the cops, no joke, he had to be at the airport at 4 am, his flight left at 6 am. I found Beotch for him and he should be alright, I will let him tell his whole story, but it is quite ironic. He should be ok.

[right][post="166795"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

LOL OUTSIDE BEOTCHES ROOM~!!! with a rose in his mouth...

[quote name='whodey319' date='Oct 10 2005, 11:33 AM']cant wait to hear this story
[right][post="166813"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Sounds like BLACKOUT territory.

He may be able to piece some of it together with help, but i doubt he rememebers much.

ASIDE: YOU LOOKED CUTE ON THE TELLY BEOTCH!!! If that was you...did ja have spectacles on?

[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' date='Oct 10 2005, 03:06 PM']Go I found him passed outside of Beotches room. He got beat up by the cops, no joke, he had to be at the airport at 4 am, his flight left at 6 am. I found Beotch for him and he should be alright, I will let him tell his whole story, but it is quite ironic. He should be ok.

[right][post="166795"][/post][/right][/quote]

Got beat up by the cops? :huh: and you thought he hated our Govt before this :ninja:

OK....YES.....I returned from the game and Dan (NJ fan) informed
me that BJ was passed out at my room.....AND YES...there he was
in all his drunken glory, he didn't have a rose but he was spread eagle
on the floor at my hotel door...it was
quite a scene!!...I think my sister and I about shit our selves laughing
once we made sure he still had a pulse...we made him get up
and come in the room...he got all cleaned up and we all watched
highlights of the game till about 4 A.M. (since he missed the whole game)

JUST SO YOU KNOW...He is safe, the Beotch and family took him in
and made sure he was OK...

and yeah Scales...that was me with the Beer Mug hat and spectacles!
I would love a clean screen shot of that if anyone can get one!!

[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' date='Oct 10 2005, 03:06 PM']Go I found him passed outside of Beotches room. He got beat up by the cops, no joke, he had to be at the airport at 4 am, his flight left at 6 am. I found Beotch for him and he should be alright, I will let him tell his whole story, but it is quite ironic. He should be ok.

[right][post="166795"][/post][/right][/quote]

Damn! [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] Beotch used his ass up and threw him out when she was through with him [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//3.gif[/img]

Breaking news! upon release at the Duvall County Detention center it was revealed that his cellmate tattoed a set of tits on BJ's back :o

Guest BadassBengal

[quote name='BengalBeotch' date='Oct 10 2005, 05:30 PM'](since he missed the whole game)

[right][post="167145"][/post][/right][/quote]

:blink:

Wow...

Guest BadassBengal

[quote name='85fanwilkes' date='Oct 10 2005, 07:47 PM']Badass does that suprise you really????????
[right][post="167218"][/post][/right][/quote]

I didnt think he'd miss the whole game. That's the only live game he'd be able to see this season, isn't it? :(

I go to all the home ones, so i feel kinda bad about it.

[quote name='whodey319' date='Oct 11 2005, 03:29 AM']so has anyone heard from him today?
[right][post="167329"][/post][/right][/quote]

He probably dragged himself out of bed logged on and the first thing he seen was that video and he immediatly crawled back into bed hoping it was a bad dream :D