Worthlessburger .... in Crutches

Guest CrazyIrishman5
[quote name='Bengals1181' date='Oct 11 2005, 01:30 AM']don't be an ass.
[right][post="167399"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
Agreed!!!!

Guest Bengals1181
[quote name='Matt_Six' date='Oct 11 2005, 01:30 AM']id like an update for how long
[right][post="167400"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

it happened at the end of the game, they probably won't know anything until tomorrow.

Guest Matt_Six
[quote name='Jophis' date='Oct 11 2005, 12:34 AM']An injury like that is nothing to cheer about
[right][post="167407"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Yes - I know...

but I'd rather see Maddox or Batch in two weeks than Reothlisberger.

[quote name='Bunghole' date='Oct 10 2005, 11:51 PM']I'd rather beat them with Rothlisberger than give them a ready excuse for the loss we'd definetely inflict upon them with any of their backup QB's.....
[right][post="167413"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I don't think there's much of a dropoff between Maddox and Rottenburger. I think their RBs scare me more than anything any of their QBs can do.

Guest Bengals1181
[quote name='Matt_Six' date='Oct 11 2005, 01:39 AM']Yes - I know...

but I'd rather see Maddox or Batch in two weeks than Reothlisberger.
[right][post="167411"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Maddox is hurt too (got hurt in practice). That's why Batch played.

Guest BlackJesus
[quote]just remember that karma is a bitch.[/quote]

[i][b]so I guess this is in return for those of you Squeeler fans who most likely cheered when Carson got hurt last year [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/23.gif[/img]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/30.gif[/img] [/b][/i]

[quote name='BlackJesus' date='Oct 11 2005, 02:33 AM'][i][b]so I guess this is in return for those of you Squeeler fans who most likely cheered when Carson got hurt last year  [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/23.gif[/img]
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/30.gif[/img] [/b][/i]
[right][post="167436"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Not so much "cheered" as just shrugged and went "m'eh."

I'm no more happy seeing a good Bengal player get hurt than seeing a bug fly into my windshield. Sure, it died, but in the long run, why would I care? Aside from feeling bad for the player, of course.

Please jump off your high horses. The Steeler fans aren't looking up at you guys in awe.

Guest BlackJesus
[quote]jump off your high horses. The Steeler fans aren't looking up at you guys in awe.[/quote]

[b]that's because their head is up the horses ass [/b]

To assume that we cheered when Carson got hurt is asinine...btw, that means "stupid".

People with sense realize that injuries are a part of the game, however to wish for one or be glad that a guy is hurt is shitty. No place for that, in my opinion.

Also, you need to understand that we probably didn't even realize he was hurt. That would mean we were actually paying attention to the Bengals last year. Not likely

"I hate to see all these injuries. I'd like to see the Bengals win it all against the best. Though I agree that you can insert any QB in the Steelers scheme. It seems like there are a ton of season ending injuries throughout the league and it's scary that a Bengal could be next. It would be better if trolls can't use injuries as an excuse on here when the Bengals pummell them. Or sports writers saying that the Bengals won the division because the other teams are beat up. Don't get me wrong. It would be sweet no matter how the Bengals win, but I think the Bengals can compete with any healthy NFL team and I'd rather see that." - Hooky from the Roethlisberger poll thread.

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='Oct 11 2005, 07:46 AM']Yeah Im with the others who want him healthy in two weeks, no excusese I want to win with both of the best and healthy teams on the field.
[right][post="167496"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
Agreed. Ben is one of my three most hated players in the league - not because of the team he plays for, but because of the Macy's float sized head that the kid is developing. That said, I don't wish injury on anyone, although injuries are a part of football. Pittsburgh is good enough to overcome whatever this injury is, so I'd rather see Ben in a couple of weeks, anyway.

Guest Gonzoid
[quote name='KenAnderson#1' date='Oct 11 2005, 01:41 AM']My haha goes back to 1982 when the steelers on purpose grabbed the  face mask  of Ken Anderson and spun his neck around like a pretzel breaking his neck. You all thought that shit was funny back then and i still havent forgot.
[right][post="167438"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
That happned 22 years ago yesterday. Keith Gary. Anderson out three games. Gary goes on to dance and taunt the Bengals for the rest of the game.

Number 1 reason why I'll never, ever cheer for the Steelers.

By cheering at Roethlisberger's injury, y'all aren't any better than Keith Gary.

Archived