Class Nati

TVI

[quote name='BengalsOwn' date='Oct 13 2005, 01:25 PM']Yeah, they've been replaced by your worthless, inaccurate QB.

It'll be real funny when Fred Taylor hurts his knee again this year. Then your team will be nothing but an over rated defensive line.

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

Let's ban this troll.
[right][post="168830"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Wow he stayed and defended his point sooo well.

Ice loves him some logic, I love me some hypocrisy.

No need to ban him yet. But I am moving this to the trash talking section if he decides to come back so I can pwn him some more.

[quote name='Nati Ice' date='Oct 13 2005, 01:44 PM']jamie-

what you failed to notice was what is handle stands for...

lets just say "the villige idiot," is spreading his love :)
[right][post="168839"][/post][/right][/quote]

Probablly spreading it with his sister.

[quote name='McBallerson' date='Oct 13 2005, 11:39 AM']This is the internet. You need to take a long look in the mirror and ask yourself "Am i really getting my panties in a bunch over some message board postings?". I don't know about you but I have lots of better shit to worry about. Like my job or whether or not i'm going to hook up with this tail I have been chasing for 3 weeks. 

[b]So how was the episode of the Price is Right this morning?[/b]
[right][post="168834"][/post][/right][/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]
And btw, it was FAN fucking tastic!
:ninja:

[quote name='TVI' date='Oct 13 2005, 12:10 PM']Well, we own the tie breaker with you so I hope your team manages to play better ball against better opponents.  You can't play teams with a losing record all season.  Congrats on finally being above average.

I see you want to stay away from the classlessness that is the coward Nati Ice.  I would want to disassociate myself from IT as well.
[right][post="168810"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
you may own the tie breaker but we own the better record BIATCH!!!

we also are on top of the division

[quote name='Southern Steeler' date='Oct 13 2005, 06:05 PM']Hang in there TVI....I have no idea who you are, but I've come to realize you have to speak r--e--a--l--l--y  s--l--o--w--l--y around here.

God forbid you actually have a vocabulary.  Only a few of these guys can handle anything over 2 syllables
[right][post="168996"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Excuse me but I will not stand for the condoning of violence to another human being be it from any team and when someone gets upset about that its understandable, but when someone comes on here upset about what Ice said and doesn’t get the fact that if he was offended by it, it probably meant that he was one of the ones who Ice was talking about (notice in his message he didn’t say all Jags fans, just the ones who were ok with what happened). Otherwise there was no reason for TMI to get upset about it as it wouldn’t have been directed at him, now would it?

God forbid you have reading comprehension.

[quote][b]the village idiot[/b]
Posted Today 1:29 PM (GMT -4)    
Becaus I am gracious, I took the liberty of posting what the coward nati ice put on our board. Shockingly it met with cries of support. Luckily for Bengal fans their board allows profanity so the coward nati ice could express IT's full sentiment. Apparently they feel it is OK to express such hostility based on some of the "classless" posts from our board. Isn't that interesting? Don't you love debating the idea of "class" with a fan base who thinks they are justified in being classless in return?[/quote]

[quote][b]dreamstalker82[/b]
Posted 10/11/2005 9:50 PM (GMT -4)    
HAHA.

Our fans are tough rednecks, man. What do you expect? ESPECIALLY decked out in that horrendus orange. Asking for trouble when you've got an inebriated redneck.[/quote]

Posted 10/11/2005 11:27 PM (GMT -4)    
Her son would have gotten beaten the hell up if he tried anything, baby. This is the dirty south, baby. Take no prisoners.[/quote]

Posted 10/11/2005 11:54 PM (GMT -4)    
I have a family member who has breast cancer.. so I'm hardly insensitive. I just don't believe it happened - so I'll make fun of it.[/quote]

Posted Today 3:55 PM (GMT -4) 
It is presumptuous of me to do this, and I fully accept any ridicule, but in reading the threads regading the boy who was beat and the woman with cancer there seems to be a degree of justification:

1.  He came decked out and hence deserved the beating. (not explicitly stated but implied)
2.  She came decked out and hence deserved the beating. (not explicitly stated but implied)
3.  His conduct may have caused it.
4.  She was exhibiting behavior inconsistent with someone coming off of chemo.
5.  Her conduct may have caused it.

I will argue that it isn't smart to put ones self in a situation where there COULD be hostility but that doesn't condone it.  It is akin to me walking through Compton in a suit (yes this is an extreme example).  I may not deserve to beating but caution is the word.  I simply don't think it is smart but I would never engage hostility...I would ignore them.  Bottom line is that any physical contact is inappropriate and shows just how classless some fans can be.  I implore the board to address the nature of this problem, assault, as a problem in and of itself.  The woman or boy could have been yelling obscenities, that doesn't condone the violence.

I think we can see, from the reaction of Bengal fans on our and their board, that they aren't any better than those who committed these acts.  Don't lower yourselves.[/quote]

[quote][b]BritJag[/b]
Posted Today 5:24 PM (GMT -4)   
Essential post TVI.

I still think your reference to Compton as already pointed out is indiscrete, callous, rather snorty, too sensitive an analogy and as you stated yourself, extreme.

I lost my Mum to breast cancer at only 46. I am only 28 now and I've seen pain at its ugliest. We are all in this for the love of the game but respect for others should always take precedence. Nice initiative on the post, TVI.[/quote]

Posted Today 5:34 PM (GMT -4) 
Have you ever been to Compton at night?  Imagine walking the streets as a white businessman all suited up.  Think you'd feel safe? I'm sorry if the offends the "political correctness" of the board but it is reality.  Kind of like a car full of black youth driving through the wrong gulf count in Florida blaring militant rap music.  It is an extreme example to point out the need to be cautious in action.  I can't believe how out of context this is being taken. I feel for you Bill Bennett.[/quote]

:whistle:

[quote name='Southern Steeler' date='Oct 13 2005, 06:39 PM']Actually, I have no idea what any of this is about.  I was just talking shit to you people.

:thumbsup:
[right][post="169029"][/post][/right][/quote]

typical steeler fan.

[quote name='TVI' date='Oct 13 2005, 01:48 PM']Way to be uneducated JamieB.  Way to condone such a horrific reply.

[b]Yeah, a cancer patient smoking and drinking...that is a good idea.[/b]And yeah, surely responding to classlessness with classlessness is the way to go.

Keep trying to defend it boys and girls.  This is funny.
[right][post="168821"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Maybe she was accompanying a friend who was a smoker. Don't ASSume. Did you see her smoking and drinking? No matter what you say on here, it doesnt matter because those who treated this woman like they did will get theirs!

NatiIce spoke from emotion and if I would have done so, my rant would have been ten times worse than his based on what happened. You are trying to make excuses for your fellow fans which is not excusable one bit. I hope you get yours also if you are trying to make excuses for your team's fanbase.

I used to like the Jags, but after what happened down there with our fans, I HATE YOUR TEAM! What have you ever done so that you can brag in the NFL? As much as we have lost in the past, we still have 2 superbowls appearances, the closest you will EVER get is long past.

[quote name='Palmerforpresident9' date='Oct 13 2005, 11:15 PM']yah southern steeler can tell you how to keep the pimp hand strong down south!  :afropic:
[right][post="169160"][/post][/right][/quote]

I hear he keeps it strong by jerking off other steeler fans.

[quote name='Southern Steeler' post='168996' date='Oct 13 2005, 01:05 PM']Hang in there TVI....I have no idea who you are, but I've come to realize you have to speak r--e--a--l--l--y s--l--o--w--l--y around here.

God forbid you actually have a vocabulary. Only a few of these guys can handle anything over 2 syllables[/quote]
Hey dick with ears, go back to cardboard box where you came from.

Archived