The Poster Southern Steeler ......

Guest BlackJesus

Southern Steeler Most Likely ???  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Southern Steeler Most Likely ???

• is a 40 year old guy who lives in his moms basement
    • is a 13 year old shit nosed brat on dad's work computer (might also be "slow")
    • is an uneducated 8th grade dropout who works at a Sperm Bank..... but got fired for drinking the merchandise
    • is a transvestite (chick with a dick) who masturbates while reading our briliant posts
    • A COMBINATION OF THE ABOVE

That's pretty funny, actually. I really liked the "our brilliant posts" comment. Pure comedy gold.

Don't be intimidated by me. Be glad I'm here. My smack at least has creativity.......better than "you suck" or as one of your lower-watt bulbs around here says..."go to hell". Boy, that's original.

And plus, I really don't hate the Bengals. They rank far down my "list"....with the Ravens a clear cut No. 1. I'll actually be rooting for you guys when you play them. Can you honestly say the same thing?

[quote name='Southern Steeler' date='Oct 15 2005, 09:54 AM']That's pretty funny, actually.  I really liked the "our brilliant posts" comment.  Pure comedy gold.

Don't be intimidated by me.  Be glad I'm here.  My smack at least has creativity.......better than "you suck" or as one of your lower-watt bulbs around here says..."go to hell".  Boy, that's original.

And plus, I really don't hate the Bengals.  They rank far down my "list"....with the Ravens a clear cut No. 1.  I'll actually be rooting for you guys when you play them.  Can you honestly say the same thing?
[right][post="169754"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
As much as I hate the Ravens (and after living in B-more for 6 years, I REALLY HATE THEM), I can honestly say I'll be rooting for whoever the Steelers opponent is week after week. Pittsburgh is the Bengals only competition in the AFC North, so a Steelers loss is far more beneficial than a Ravens loss, which serves no more purpose than to bury them deeper in the sewage from which they were spawned.
I'm sure we will all appreciate your support when we play the Ratbirds, that is, if I haven't just talked you out of it.

PS: Responding to a horribly childish and uninspired comment like "go to hell" or "you suck" with "boy that's original" is about as tired and cliche as the comment you are attempting to derate. For someone who claims to be the master of all things smack, I expect better. But then, I hear it's hard to type with just your left hand when your right hand is fondling Big Ben's "little Ben."

good point about the response, but if I try to get too creative with mental midgets like them then it just gets lost in translation. Basically, I have to "dumb it down". Plus, I never said I was the master...just creative.

And as far as the Ravens, I don't care if you guys are 12-0 and they are 0-12. I want them to lose every week. 0-16 would be pure bliss.

[quote name='Southern Steeler' post='169754' date='Oct 15 2005, 11:24 AM']That's pretty funny, actually. I really liked the "our brilliant posts" comment. Pure comedy gold.

Don't be intimidated by me. Be glad I'm here. My smack at least has creativity.......better than "you suck" or as one of your lower-watt bulbs around here says..."go to hell". Boy, that's original.

And plus, I really don't hate the Bengals. They rank far down my "list"....with the Ravens a clear cut No. 1. I'll actually be rooting for you guys when you play them. Can you honestly say the same thing?[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/3.gif[/img]

Go to hell

I like the Steelers more than the ravens kind of like I like 1 punch in the face over two punches in the face. I would have to root grudgingly for a ravens win if it meant advancement for the Bengals. When the browns play the ravens, I root for a way that somehow both of them lose. But I rooted for the Steelers in the AFC Championship game. The ravens and the Pats going 2-14 and 3-13, respectively, would be true bliss. I wouldn't root for the ravens or the browns ever in the play-offs.

And btw, BITE MY ASS!!

Archived