Steelernation

Jamie_B

Guest Bengals1181
honestly, its a little boring over there. Maybe it'll pick up once they get over the jacksonville game.

It's almost like they are afraid to talk about our game.

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='171665' date='Oct 17 2005, 02:04 PM']honestly, its a little boring over there. Maybe it'll pick up once they get over the jacksonville game.

It's almost like they are afraid to talk about our game.[/quote]

A few of them predict to lose. Yeah I expect it to pick up after a day or so.

[quote name='Stanley Wilson's Dealer' post='171676' date='Oct 17 2005, 02:27 PM']Once my registration gets approved, the plan is to bring the pain and the mamma jokes Jamie![/quote]

Oooh I love a good mamma joke. Best thing they got is about Jerry Springer. :thumbsdown:

(And Southern Steeler said they would make us cry :pointlaff: )

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='171677' date='Oct 17 2005, 02:30 PM'][quote name='Stanley Wilson's Dealer' post='171676' date='Oct 17 2005, 02:27 PM']
Once my registration gets approved, the plan is to bring the pain and the mamma jokes Jamie![/quote]

Oooh I love a good mamma joke. Best thing they got is about Jerry Springer. :thumbsdown:

(And Southern Steeler said they would make us cry :pointlaff: )
[/quote]

Plus, Sluzilla is still complaining about GO banning him/her/it.

Guest oldschooler
Steelers fans this week =[img]http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/400/beavisbag6jt.gif[/img]

Bengals fans this week =[img]http://bin.mypage.sk/FILES/beavis%20and%20butthead.gif[/img]

Next week ....expect much of the same.

[quote name='oldschooler' post='171685' date='Oct 17 2005, 02:40 PM']Steelers fans this week =[img]http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/400/beavisbag6jt.gif[/img]

Bengals fans this week =[img]http://bin.mypage.sk/FILES/beavis%20and%20butthead.gif[/img]

Next week ....expect much of the same.[/quote]

Yes!!!! We beat the Titans!!!!!!!!!!!

On a late TD drive, but whatever.

[quote name='Idioteque' post='171753' date='Oct 17 2005, 04:14 PM'][quote name='oldschooler' post='171685' date='Oct 17 2005, 02:40 PM']
Steelers fans this week =[img]http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/400/beavisbag6jt.gif[/img]

[/quote]

YES!!!! We Beat the Jags.

Oh wait, nevermind. :pointlaff:

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='171754' date='Oct 17 2005, 04:15 PM'][quote name='Idioteque' post='171753' date='Oct 17 2005, 04:14 PM']
[quote name='oldschooler' post='171685' date='Oct 17 2005, 02:40 PM']

[/quote]

YES!!!! We Beat the Jags.

Oh wait, nevermind. :pointlaff:
[/quote]

Do you SERIOUSLY want to run down who has played whom?

yah...i want you to list every game in the nfl the final score...what you think the score should have been...why tommy maddox will lose the game for you this week when ben cant play because he knee is still fucked up...i want also a complete run down on why the steelers look like piss...ok come back when your done! :)

[quote name='Palmerforpresident9' post='171763' date='Oct 17 2005, 04:29 PM']Do you SERIOUSLY want to run down who has played whom?

yah...i want you to list every game in the nfl the final score...what you think the score should have been...why tommy maddox will lose the game for you this week when ben cant play because he knee is still fucked up...i want also a complete run down on why the steelers look like piss...ok come back when your done! :) [/quote]

LOL....... we just played the Jags WITHOUT our 2 best players. And lost in overtime, due to our backup QB.

What, pray tell, would have happened if you guys played the Jags WITHOUT Palmer and Chad? My guess would be something like 33-7 Jaggies-.

Ben will be ready to go, he was dressed and ready this past week.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='171761' date='Oct 17 2005, 04:28 PM']Why do you think I care who you guys have played? How does that relate to playing us?[/quote]

Because..... this week, we lost to a fairly solid team without the league's top-rated QB and our All-World receiver. You guys beat the Titans on a late drive (a team we walloped into sheer oblivion), and you're talking smack.

Kinda silly.

[quote name='Idioteque' post='171776' date='Oct 17 2005, 04:41 PM'][quote name='Palmerforpresident9' post='171763' date='Oct 17 2005, 04:29 PM']

yah...i want you to list every game in the nfl the final score...what you think the score should have been...why tommy maddox will lose the game for you this week when ben cant play because he knee is still fucked up...i want also a complete run down on why the steelers look like piss...ok come back when your done! :) [/quote]

LOL....... we just played the Jags WITHOUT our 2 best players. And lost in overtime, due to our backup QB.

What, pray tell, would have happened if you guys played the Jags WITHOUT Palmer and Chad? My guess would be something like 33-7 Jaggies-.

[/quote]

Ahem, we actually played the Jaggs with a rookie starting at center, due to both of our 1st and 2nd stringers hurt, as well as missing our free saftey (and arguably one of the best players on the D), as well as missing our #2 WR.

[quote name='Idioteque' post='171776' date='Oct 17 2005, 04:41 PM'][quote name='Palmerforpresident9' post='171763' date='Oct 17 2005, 04:29 PM']

[/quote]

if you can make that excuse i would like to add that we were missing our number 1 possesion wr our starting center which a rookie started both spots and our leader in the secondary...so we were just as bad off and we only lost by 3
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//angel.gif[/img]

[quote name='Idioteque' post='171777' date='Oct 17 2005, 04:42 PM'][quote name='Jamie_B' post='171761' date='Oct 17 2005, 04:28 PM']
Why do you think I care who you guys have played? How does that relate to playing us?[/quote]

Because..... this week, we lost to a fairly solid team without the league's top-rated QB and our All-World receiver. You guys beat the Titans on a late drive (a team we walloped into sheer oblivion), and you're talking smack.

Kinda silly.
[/quote]

Don't underestimate the fact that you played both those teams at home. Not saying you would have lost to the Titans in Tennessee but playing at home, Heinz Field esp. is a huge benefit. We played both on the road.

[quote name='Idioteque' post='171777' date='Oct 17 2005, 04:42 PM'][quote name='Jamie_B' post='171761' date='Oct 17 2005, 04:28 PM']
Why do you think I care who you guys have played? How does that relate to playing us?[/quote]

Kinda silly.
[/quote]

Did Fred Taylor play against the Steelers?

Kinda silly.
[/quote]

Don't you mean....we lost to a fairly solid team without the league's top-rated hand-offer and our decent possession receiver?

You demolished a young team at home in the opener...we took a half off on the road and beat em by 8.

Just get Worthlessburger and a side of Hines ready for the game.....we'll settle this Sunday.

:headbang:

[quote name='Idioteque' post='171776' date='Oct 17 2005, 12:41 PM'][quote name='Palmerforpresident9' post='171763' date='Oct 17 2005, 04:29 PM']

[/quote]
Kitna is better than Maddox , and we would still be in the game.We played without TJ and Madieu, Braham, and played bad.Still almost pulled it out.

Archived