Steelernation

Jamie_B

Pitt has respect for you guys. Outside of CJ on your side talking...and Joey Porter on ours. Sorry, but the Steelers don't despise the Bengals like we do the ratbirds and the brown. You guys have a solid coach and a talented yet humble leader in CP. It'll be us two for the next few years fighting for the top. I'm looking forward to Ben and Carson giving us some memorable games. Two kick ass competitors. Don't worry, there are always some steeler fans that wanna talk shit. If that's what your looking for...it'l come

[quote name='97223 Steel' post='171833' date='Oct 17 2005, 04:56 PM']Pitt has respect for you guys. Outside of CJ on your side talking...and Joey Porter on ours. Sorry, but the Steelers don't despise the Bengals like we do the ratbirds and the brown. You guys have a solid coach and a talented yet humble leader in CP. It'll be us two for the next few years fighting for the top. I'm looking forward to Ben and Carson giving us some memorable games. Two kick ass competitors. Don't worry, there are always some steeler fans that wanna talk shit. If that's what your looking for...it'l come[/quote]

That's pretty much accurate. We can't hate you guys.....it's been 15 years of pity. Even if you should manage to sweep us this year, it still will not be anything like how we feel towards the Ravens.

I'm a big fan of Marvin Lewis, Chad Johnson, and I believe Carson will be a solid pro for years. Frankly, I'd rather duke it out with the Bengals for the next 5 years while collectively stepping on the Ravens necks.

[quote name='Southern Steeler' post='171885' date='Oct 17 2005, 05:42 PM'][quote name='97223 Steel' post='171833' date='Oct 17 2005, 04:56 PM']
Pitt has respect for you guys. Outside of CJ on your side talking...and Joey Porter on ours. Sorry, but the Steelers don't despise the Bengals like we do the ratbirds and the brown. You guys have a solid coach and a talented yet humble leader in CP. It'll be us two for the next few years fighting for the top. I'm looking forward to Ben and Carson giving us some memorable games. Two kick ass competitors. Don't worry, there are always some steeler fans that wanna talk shit. If that's what your looking for...it'l come[/quote]

That's pretty much accurate. We can't hate you guys.....it's been 15 years of pity. Even if you should manage to sweep us this year, it still will not be anything like how we feel towards the Ravens.

I'm a big fan of Marvin Lewis, Chad Johnson, and I believe Carson will be a solid pro for years. [b]Frankly, I'd rather duke it out with the Bengals for the next 5 years while collectively stepping on the Ravens necks[/b].
[/quote]
Now THAT I can agree with! Now if we can just work it out to where you guys' fans don't fill half our stadium every time we play you here.... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/3.gif[/img]

[quote name='clinton' post='171899' date='Oct 18 2005, 12:18 AM']who are you guys again? Oh thats right, just another pretender whose stadium WE fill...[/quote]

Go fill our stadium...I'll be at your house filling your wife. That way we can fuck your wife and your team on the same day. And when you get home after the long, shameful ride...tell me how I taste after you kiss her.

[quote name='Beaker' post='171920' date='Oct 17 2005, 09:05 PM'][quote name='clinton' post='171899' date='Oct 18 2005, 12:18 AM']
who are you guys again? Oh thats right, just another pretender whose stadium WE fill...[/quote]

Go fill our stadium...I'll be at your house filling your wife. That way we can fuck your wife and your team on the same day. And when you get home after the long, shameful ride...tell me how I taste after you kiss her.
[/quote]

Please Beaker fucking someones wife would require that you actually have a penis.........and considering you're a Bengals fan we know you ain't packin'

[quote name='NCSteelerfan' post='171984' date='Oct 17 2005, 10:02 PM'][quote name='Beaker' post='171920' date='Oct 17 2005, 09:05 PM']
[quote name='clinton' post='171899' date='Oct 18 2005, 12:18 AM']
who are you guys again? Oh thats right, just another pretender whose stadium WE fill...[/quote]

[/quote]

Please Beaker fucking someones wife would require that you actually have a penis.........and considering you're a Bengals fan we know you ain't packin'
[/quote]
So... I'll just go ahead and say that it's painfully obvious you have been looking for some Bengal cock to munch on for quite some time now, huh?

[quote name='NCSteelerfan' post='171984' date='Oct 17 2005, 10:02 PM'][quote name='Beaker' post='171920' date='Oct 17 2005, 09:05 PM']
[quote name='clinton' post='171899' date='Oct 18 2005, 12:18 AM']

[/quote]

[/quote]

that was pretty weak...

yea beaker your a real doodie face..

[quote name='Palmerforpresident9' post='171763' date='Oct 17 2005, 03:29 PM']Do you SERIOUSLY want to run down who has played whom?

yah...i want you to list every game in the nfl the final score...what you think the score should have been...why tommy maddox will lose the game for you this week when ben cant play because he knee is still fucked up...i want also a complete run down on why the steelers look like piss...ok come back when your done! :) [/quote]

:lol:

[quote name='Idioteque' post='171776' date='Oct 17 2005, 03:41 PM'][quote name='Palmerforpresident9' post='171763' date='Oct 17 2005, 04:29 PM']
Do you SERIOUSLY want to run down who has played whom?

yah...i want you to list every game in the nfl the final score...what you think the score should have been...why tommy maddox will lose the game for you this week when ben cant play because he knee is still fucked up...i want also a complete run down on why the steelers look like piss...ok come back when your done! :) [/quote]

LOL....... we just played the Jags WITHOUT our 2 best players. And lost in overtime, due to our backup QB.

[b]What, pray tell, would have happened if you guys played the Jags WITHOUT Palmer and Chad?[/b] My guess would be something like 33-7 Jaggies-.

Ben will be ready to go, he was dressed and ready this past week.
[/quote]

Comparing Worthlessbooger and Cry Baby to Palmer and Chad would be blasphemous if not so hilarious :crazy:

BTW, quit making excuses for losing games.

:ninja:

Ben Rothlisberger is a fucking faggot, dude(s)....seriously...
He is a very good NFL QB, but....he's such a dick, how can you stomach that after Maddox's performance and Kordell's secret "Mark McGwire's Cratered Neck Disease" is on my face....
Ben is an excellent young NFL QB that has yet to prove to me, his team and it's fans that he can hang in the big games...and Bengal fans are in the same position from an outside-looking-in perspective....

Oh yeah, I forgot my caveat about the published photos of Ben's "Rico Suave Club Moments", with pink drink in hand, fakey bling on his "beater" wearing chest, bearing the snarl of a date-rapist on wheels.....
...and he was looking for a man. So I hear......
Prove you can beat Carson, Ben!
We need a shootout, but our run defense is still suspect enough and the Steeler's WR and Qb situation shaky enough that as we pass, they may run, and match us on points....
...and let's not sacrifice any more cheap penalties to the "TD Reversing Gods"...they owe us after the 3 we've given them....
:)

[quote name='Jophis' post='172051' date='Oct 17 2005, 11:29 PM'][quote name='Idioteque' post='171776' date='Oct 17 2005, 03:41 PM']
[quote name='Palmerforpresident9' post='171763' date='Oct 17 2005, 04:29 PM']

LOL....... we just played the Jags WITHOUT our 2 best players. And lost in overtime, due to our backup QB.

[b]What, pray tell, would have happened if you guys played the Jags WITHOUT Palmer and Chad?[/b] My guess would be something like 33-7 Jaggies-.

[/quote]

Comparing Worthlessbooger and Cry Baby to Palmer and Chad would be blasphemous if not so hilarious :crazy:

[/quote]

The funniest thing, is that you're dead serious.

Ben: 17-2
Palmer: 11-8 (including 5-1 vs. the absolute dregs of the NFL)

Palmer is a fine QB, but has proven ZERO. Nothing. Nada. Ben has proven he can win in this league.

The Chad/Hines debate is just too funny to even mention.

[quote name='Idioteque' post='172236' date='Oct 18 2005, 11:08 AM'][quote name='Jophis' post='172051' date='Oct 17 2005, 11:29 PM']
[quote name='Idioteque' post='171776' date='Oct 17 2005, 03:41 PM']

[/quote]

[/quote]

Palmer is a fine QB, but has proven ZERO. Nothing. Nada. Ben has proven he can win in this league.

[/quote]

Fuck that shit... what has Ben proven... that he can handoff like no other, or that he folds under any real pressure?

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='172239' date='Oct 18 2005, 11:14 AM'][quote name='Idioteque' post='172236' date='Oct 18 2005, 11:08 AM']
[quote name='Jophis' post='172051' date='Oct 17 2005, 11:29 PM']

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Fuck that shit... what has Ben proven... that he can handoff like no other, or that he folds under any real pressure?
[/quote]

Highest passer rating in the game.

When he throws, he's near-perfect.

Did you bother watching the San Diego game?

[quote name='Idioteque' post='172236' date='Oct 18 2005, 11:08 AM'][quote name='Jophis' post='172051' date='Oct 17 2005, 11:29 PM']

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
I will give you that Ben is a good QB in the system that Pittsburgh has. The key to Pittsburgh success is lots of running and throw a pass in here and there. Ben runs this offense quite well.

BUT if you look at his stats over the 18 regular season game - he only averages the following

13-21 196 yds passing 1.3 TD.

Good in the Pittsburgh system cause that's all they ask of him -- but hardly the "climb on my back and I will lead you" stats.

In fact - when Pittsburgh does get behind and is required to throw more -- then that is when Ben gets out of whack. (i.e. New England game)

[quote name='Idioteque' post='172243' date='Oct 18 2005, 11:23 AM'][quote name='Nati Ice' post='172239' date='Oct 18 2005, 11:14 AM']
[quote name='Idioteque' post='172236' date='Oct 18 2005, 11:08 AM']

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Why on earth would I want to watch a Steelers game?? :thumbsdown:

[quote name='Idioteque' post='172243' date='Oct 18 2005, 11:23 AM'][quote name='Nati Ice' post='172239' date='Oct 18 2005, 11:14 AM']

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Uhhh, out of Ben's four games this year - San Diego was only the third highest QB rating for Ben

Are we talking completion % - let's see. Ben is 60.5, Carson is 72.6

Where Ben get Carson in the QB rating is no INT (Carson has 2) and the YPA - Ben is 10.62 and Carson is 7.99.

Every other QB stat Carson clearly dominates.

[quote name='jed0720' post='172249' date='Oct 18 2005, 11:31 AM'][quote name='Idioteque' post='172243' date='Oct 18 2005, 11:23 AM']
[quote name='Nati Ice' post='172239' date='Oct 18 2005, 11:14 AM']

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Uhhh, out of Ben's four games this year - San Diego was only the third highest QB rating for Ben

Are we talking completion % - let's see. Ben is 60.5, Carson is 72.6

Where Ben get Carson in the QB rating is no INT (Carson has 2) and the YPA - Ben is 10.62 and Carson is 7.99.
[/quote]

The Charger game was an example of the Steelers having no running game and a porous defense - and Ben pulling us to victory. Well, Ben and Hines, that is.

[quote name='Idioteque' post='171776' date='Oct 17 2005, 03:41 PM']Highest passer rating in the game.

Did you bother watching the San Diego game?[/quote]
Highest passer rating in the game...... he thrown the ball like 80 times.
I watched the game. Ben looked very average. He overthrows his recievers a lot, hands off well though. Ben has proven that he can not make huge mistakes to lose the game. Your defense and running game wins the games.

Archived