Steelernation

Jamie_B

Guest bengalrick

the fact is, we are a game and a half over you in the rankings, and you better hope that you win this sunday, or it will be almost impossible for you guys to take the division...

my point was, the only stat we really need to point to is in my sig ;)

[quote name='bengalrick' post='173353' date='Oct 20 2005, 10:45 AM']the fact is, we are a game and a half over you in the rankings, and you better hope that you win this sunday, or it will be almost impossible for you guys to take the division...

my point was, the only stat we really need to point to is in my sig ;) [/quote]

So, the Redskin fans have the right to talk shit to Eagle fans, right?

Guest bengalrick

[quote name='Idioteque' post='173355' date='Oct 20 2005, 10:48 AM'][quote name='bengalrick' post='173353' date='Oct 20 2005, 10:45 AM']
the fact is, we are a game and a half over you in the rankings, and you better hope that you win this sunday, or it will be almost impossible for you guys to take the division...

my point was, the only stat we really need to point to is in my sig ;) [/quote]

So, the Redskin fans have the right to talk shit to Eagle fans, right?
[/quote]

you talk shit while you can man :D but the eagles and the redskins are tied up... of course they can talk shit, but the eagles can talk shit right back... we're up a game and a half on you guys... we can talk MAD shit...

but us bengals fans are just getting warmed up... we ain't giving up the lead this year... mark my words... its been a long time since we've been able to talk shit (logically) w/ the steelers fans...

the difference between the redskins/eagles and the bengals/steelers is the redskins are clearly not as good as the eagles... the bengals and steelers are pretty close as far as the quality of the teams... it will be a dog fight on sunday... :thumbsup:

Archived