I'll admit it, you guys are for real.

Being a Steeler fanatic for life, never really being too worried about the bengals...this has cjanged. CP is the real deal and the fact that he sat out that first year was one of the best move you guys made. He's gonna take you a long way. The game coming up is critical for both of us. Pitt loss = 500 team with a loss against the leaders. We would have to win most of our games and take you in the second game to win the north. Begals win = 6-1 with a W over the next in line. I would say you are in good position to win the north if you win Sunday. Hopefully we both could either take the wild card#2. KC probably get's one...the north would take the second? Anyway, I have the upmost respect for your team now. Good coach, good QB, solid D and besides CJ, you guys are pretty humble about it. If the worst happens for us.....at least it ain't the browns or the ravens.

[quote name='97223 Steel' post='171760' date='Oct 17 2005, 04:27 PM']Being a Steeler fanatic for life, never really being too worried about the bengals...this has cjanged. CP is the real deal and the fact that he sat out that first year was one of the best move you guys made. He's gonna take you a long way. The game coming up is critical for both of us. Pitt loss = 500 team with a loss against the leaders. We would have to win most of our games and take you in the second game to win the north. Begals win = 6-1 with a W over the next in line. I would say you are in good position to win the north if you win Sunday. Hopefully we both could either take the wild card#2. KC probably get's one...the north would take the second? Anyway, I have the upmost respect for your team now. Good coach, good QB, solid D and besides CJ, you guys are pretty humble about it. If the worst happens for us.....at least it ain't the browns or the ravens.[/quote]

Thanks, but I do think it will be close. :headbang:

[quote name='97223 Steel' post='171760' date='Oct 17 2005, 04:27 PM']Being a Steeler fanatic for life, never really being too worried about the bengals...this has cjanged. CP is the real deal and the fact that he sat out that first year was one of the best move you guys made. He's gonna take you a long way. The game coming up is critical for both of us. Pitt loss = 500 team with a loss against the leaders. We would have to win most of our games and take you in the second game to win the north. Begals win = 6-1 with a W over the next in line. I would say you are in good position to win the north if you win Sunday. Hopefully we both could either take the wild card#2. KC probably get's one...the north would take the second? Anyway, I have the upmost respect for your team now. Good coach, good QB, solid D and besides CJ, you guys are pretty humble about it. If the worst happens for us.....at least it ain't the browns or the ravens.[/quote]

Both teams will be pulling out the others leg hairs in the pileups. It will be a tough contest. May both teams come out the game a better team, and injury free. Good luck!

Shittttt you didnt have to tell us we already no! :lol:

g/l this week...i hope ben and ward play to so theres no excuses...and expect ben to get hit in the knee again and expect tj to tear you guys up then chad deep! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I know you guys have always hated the Steelers...looking up most of your lives at us. But now that your on top...keep it quiet and earn some respect. We don't consider you big rivals like the browns or the ravens...we just have respect for you, you should keep it that way...or you'll end up like the browns.

[quote name='97223 Steel' post='171772' date='Oct 17 2005, 04:37 PM']That's what will hurt you. Arrogance against a team that has everything to lose. Maybe you wanna gaurantee it while your at it....cause if you get pounded, it's cacuse your team is thinking stupid like you.[/quote]

Im pretty sure that the Bengals are taking this game very seriously, no arrogance from the Bengals...now us fans.... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/3.gif[/img]

Guest steggyD

Actually, the team I detest the most in the AFC north is the Ravens. Ever since they ran the score up against Coslett. Even though it was another piece of the puzzle to get us where we are now, that was the classlessest (word, grammar check here) most classless? anyways, that was the worst thing a coach could do, and I have hated the Ravens and their jailbird team ever since, more than I hate my own wife, even. ;)

[quote name='97223 Steel' post='171760' date='Oct 17 2005, 12:27 PM']Being a Steeler fanatic for life, never really being too worried about the bengals...this has cjanged. CP is the real deal and the fact that he sat out that first year was one of the best move you guys made. He's gonna take you a long way. The game coming up is critical for both of us. Pitt loss = 500 team with a loss against the leaders. We would have to win most of our games and take you in the second game to win the north. Begals win = 6-1 with a W over the next in line. I would say you are in good position to win the north if you win Sunday. Hopefully we both could either take the wild card#2. KC probably get's one...the north would take the second? Anyway, I have the upmost respect for your team now. Good coach, good QB, solid D and besides CJ, you guys are pretty humble about it. If the worst happens for us.....at least it ain't the browns or the ravens.[/quote]
You got that right , as long as it's not the Terds.I hope they don't win another game.

[quote name='97223 Steel' post='171760' date='Oct 17 2005, 05:57 PM']Being a Steeler fanatic for life, never really being too worried about the bengals...this has cjanged. CP is the real deal and the fact that he sat out that first year was one of the best move you guys made. He's gonna take you a long way. The game coming up is critical for both of us. Pitt loss = 500 team with a loss against the leaders. We would have to win most of our games and take you in the second game to win the north. Begals win = 6-1 with a W over the next in line. I would say you are in good position to win the north if you win Sunday. Hopefully we both could either take the wild card#2. KC probably get's one...the north would take the second? Anyway, I have the upmost respect for your team now. Good coach, good QB, solid D and besides CJ, you guys are pretty humble about it. If the worst happens for us.....at least it ain't the browns or the ravens.[/quote]

It's fans like you that make it so hard to hate anything Steeler related. Nice post and analysis of our team except the part about our D. That will need to improve dramatically if we are to unseat Pitt and advance in the playoffs. We have a young D, which makes it encouraging but if we can't stop the run and pressure the QB, we'll be in trouble come playoff time.

Sunday should be a great game. :thumbsup:

God forbid my steelers don't get the division or a bye, I obviously hope it's you guys and I'm hoping you make it the whole way to represent our division with the style of oppurtunistic and aggresive hard hitting defense coach Lewis has you guys playing. You gotta be an idiot not to respect Marvin and the way he has turned you guys into a TEAM. Honestly now, how many of you guys want the uniform change? Especially the helmet. I like the bengal logo...the tiger. I think that would be cool. I know it's irrelevant. Anyway, I'm looking forward to our battles through these next years. Ben versus Carson is gonna be the biggest rivalry in North if not the AFC or NFL. Both true sportsman and competitors.

[quote name='97223 Steel' post='171772' date='Oct 17 2005, 04:37 PM']That's what will hurt you. Arrogance against a team that has everything to lose. Maybe you wanna gaurantee it while your at it....cause if you get pounded, it's cacuse your team is thinking stupid like you.[/quote]

How will our (the fans) arrogance hurt us? Bengals fans don't play Steelers fans. Trust me, Marvin will not let this team be arrogant going into this game. You guys are the defending conference and division champs.

However, since the game is at PBS, the fans arrogance can only [b]HELP[/b] the team as the crowd will be fired up!

Guest BengalBacker

[quote name='steggyD' post='171788' date='Oct 17 2005, 04:50 PM']Actually, the team I detest the most in the AFC north is the Ravens. Ever since they ran the score up against Coslett. Even though it was another piece of the puzzle to get us where we are now, that was the classlessest (word, grammar check here) most classless? anyways, that was the worst thing a coach could do, and I have hated the Ravens and their jailbird team ever since, more than I hate my own wife, even. ;) [/quote]

I hate the Ratbirds more than I hate your wife too.

[quote name='steggyD' post='171788' date='Oct 17 2005, 02:50 PM']Actually, the team I detest the most in the AFC north is the Ravens. Ever since they ran the score up against Coslett. Even though it was another piece of the puzzle to get us where we are now, that was the classlessest (word, grammar check here) most classless? anyways, that was the worst thing a coach could do, and I have hated the Ravens and their jailbird team ever since, more than I hate my own wife, even. ;) [/quote]
Your wife has been good to me...but yeah, I hate the Ravens the most out of any team in our division...

[quote name='97223 Steel' post='171774' date='Oct 17 2005, 04:40 PM']I know you guys have always hated the Steelers...looking up most of your lives at us. But now that your on top...keep it quiet and earn some respect. We don't consider you big rivals like the browns or the ravens...we just have respect for you, you should keep it that way...or you'll end up like the browns.[/quote]

Talk about arrogance!
Are you implying that the Steelers have something to do with the position the Browns are in?
And that you could make it happen to us?

Good Lord!!

i never thought i'll say this but your the first realistic pittsburgh fan i've seen. you say it how it is, all the other fans just talk shit out there ass, and good luck to you guys :wave:

Archived