Are you betting on the game this week

I work with a Steelers fan and made a bet with him that the loser of the game has to wear the winner's jersey. I think he will look pretty good in 85, but it the Bengals lose I have to wear a Jerome Bettis jersey.....I may throw myself from the top floor of my building.

As a side note, just to be a jackass, I may put a bottle of pepto bismol on his desk with a forged CJ #85 signature on it if we win. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/angel.gif[/img]

I personally don't go for bets like that. While it would be pretty cool to see one of the Sqealers or Clowns dipshits in my office wear a nice Bengals jersey, if I lost there is just no way I could put on one of their jerseys...I'd become physically ill. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/31.gif[/img]

My wife's uncle did make a bet with her cousin (a Squealer dipshit) on the outcome of this week's game: the loser has to wear the other's gear for Christmas.

[quote name='Claptonrocks' post='173208' date='Oct 19 2005, 10:07 PM']I wouldnt bet this week...
the line is even and we're at home.. tell you something???[/quote]
yeah, tells me your faith is little.
The line allways goes against the bengals because of "not believers"
In a couple of years we will be fair, but right now people still dont believe.

Guest Claptonrocks
[quote name='KingStripes' post='173214' date='Oct 19 2005, 10:14 PM'][quote name='Claptonrocks' post='173208' date='Oct 19 2005, 10:07 PM']
I wouldnt bet this week...
the line is even and we're at home.. tell you something???[/quote]
yeah, tells me your faith is little.
The line allways goes against the bengals because of "not believers"
In a couple of years we will be fair, but right now people still dont believe.
[/quote]
My faith is little?? No my wallet still has cash in it because I dont bet on games when the line is even...The line has nothing to do with non-believers...They see it a a pick em... If you think the Bengals will win thats great ..Im hoping they do.. My advice is dont bet too much on it.....

[quote name='Jungle1' post='173115' date='Oct 20 2005, 01:26 AM']I work with a Steelers fan and made a bet with him that the loser of the game has to wear the winner's jersey. I think he will look pretty good in 85, but it the Bengals lose I have to wear a Jerome Bettis jersey.....I may throw myself from the top floor of my building.

As a side note, just to be a jackass, I may put a bottle of pepto bismol on his desk with a forged CJ #85 signature on it if we win. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/angel.gif[/img] [/quote]

I did the same thing last year Jungle..... He gave ma Cordell Stewart Jersey..and a cap...Needless to say I pulled the hat low and you didn't see my face too much... Humiliating.... We have the same bet this year

I have two bets. First one is with a guy at work which is $100 a game straight up whoever the Bengals play during the season. Guess he thought we were going to suck this year. :1hump: I am up $400 so far. :thumbsup: And the second is with a Steeler fan that we bet $50 for each of the two games . Goooo Bengalssss

I've just got a silly bet with an ex-coworker that is a Pitts fan...
If we win... he has to send me a picture of himself licking the picture
of the "infamous" Bengal Cheerleader we post here (on the happy
hairy trail) and If the Bengals lose... I have to send him a picture
of me kissing a picture of Bill Cowher....UGGGG...

oh please win mighty Bengals!!! I never want to get that
close to even a picture of Bill Cowher...*shivers*

Archived