Some of the Steelers fans are upset

Jamie_B

Some of them are upset that Ben is losing to Carson in a poll about who will have the better game on Sunday.

[url="http://www.steelernation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7805"]http://www.steelernation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7805[/url]

Here is the link, lets keep it that way.

[url="http://msn.foxsports.com/"]http://msn.foxsports.com/[/url]

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='173141' date='Oct 19 2005, 10:04 PM']good god these queers are easy to fuck with...[/quote]

I went over there and was cordial at first and some of them were cordial back, and it not so slowly degrated from there. It could have been a discussion about football, and some of them probablly would talk about it, but there are alot that dont want to do that. Which whatever, we have that here as well, so I probablly should have expected it.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='173145' date='Oct 19 2005, 10:10 PM'][quote name='Nati Ice' post='173141' date='Oct 19 2005, 10:04 PM']
good god these queers are easy to fuck with...[/quote]

I went over there and was cordial at first and some of them were cordial back, and it not so slowly degrated from there. It could have been a discussion about football, and some of them probablly would talk about it, but there are alot that dont want to do that. Which whatever, we have that here as well, so I probablly should have expected it.
[/quote]

Jamie, Haven't you realized that when confront with actual stats and facts - that alot of people (including people on this site) can't form an opinion or back their thoughts up. So they resort to name calling, cursing, and making a bunch of stupid statement about the city in question.

I know that it would be impossible to do, but every forum should have a forum for cheerleaders and a seperate forum for people that want to talk about match-ups, strategies, etc.

Ex.

Steelers are going down. 52-3. Palmer is and always will be the best QB ever. And Carson's dick is bigger than Ben's. - Cheerleader forum

Objective, predictions of what we'll see on Sunday. - Bengals Football Talk Forum

Guest mongoloido
From that Steelers thread:

[quote]Too bad this poll doesn't win the Bengals the game on Sunday.[b] Wins talk...BS walks. [/b]Ben will settle this on the field, with his own abilities. Not by the click of a mouse.[/quote]

Doesn't that seem a funny thing to say, considering the Bengals are 5-1 and the Steelers fans just talk a lot of shit?

On that thread, they're already warming up the "It's your Super Bowl" to fall back on if they lose. That's all I read from the Broncos fans after the Bengals smoked them. "It's your Super Bowl. Enjoy it. Because you aren't going to win any big games. You enjoy your win. We're going to get ready for the play-offs."

Anyways, they're already saying that it's our Super Bowl. If they would ever send me a confirmation e-mail, I'd go on there and tell them not to flatter themselves, they're not that good.

[quote name='Hooky' post='173390' date='Oct 20 2005, 11:55 AM']On that thread, they're already warming up the "It's your Super Bowl" to fall back on if they lose. That's all I read from the Broncos fans after the Bengals smoked them. "It's your Super Bowl. Enjoy it. Because you aren't going to win any big games. You enjoy your win. We're going to get ready for the play-offs."

Anyways, they're already saying that it's our Super Bowl. If they would ever send me a confirmation e-mail, I'd go on there and tell them not to flatter themselves, they're not that good.[/quote]

Since we are #1 in the division......isnt it thier "superbowl"?

Guest mongoloido
[quote name='Hooky' post='173390' date='Oct 20 2005, 11:55 AM']On that thread, they're already warming up the "It's your Super Bowl" to fall back on if they lose. That's all I read from the Broncos fans after the Bengals smoked them. "It's your Super Bowl. Enjoy it. Because you aren't going to win any big games. You enjoy your win. We're going to get ready for the play-offs."

Anyways, they're already saying that it's our Super Bowl. If they would ever send me a confirmation e-mail, I'd go on there and tell them not to flatter themselves, they're not that good.[/quote]

I'll laugh a lot if we win and the response is to enjoy the game, because Pittsburgh is getting ready for the playoffs. 3-3, 2.5 games out of first, and down the tie-breaker to Jacksonville... Those guys will be getting ready for the draft before they get read for the playoffs.

That said, it's way too early to write anything in stone. I'm not even sure the Ravens are dead yet.

Guest mongoloido
[quote name='Nati Ice' post='173553' date='Oct 20 2005, 05:07 PM']oh that pittsburgh class...

[quote]With a name like that he's gotta be a Dune C00N![/quote]
[/quote]

wow. what a pig!

Oh Irony how sweet thou art....

This was posted on their site...

[quote]Originally Posted by Sluzilla
i was once banned at Go-Bengals...for saying it was foolish to use number of ATTEMPTS to say Carson was better...if it's that easy to be banned i don't think i'll be going back...[/quote]

Check out the list of who's been here today. Of course I just had to PM him/her/it about it. Seems like a cool dude/chick/whatever but I still got to enjoy it.

[quote name='Ben' post='173392' date='Oct 20 2005, 11:00 AM']Since we are #1 in the division......isnt it thier "superbowl"?[/quote]

No.....we have big pressure games all the time. Playoffs are expected in Pittsburgh. This is new territory for you guys.

First place in Sept./Oct. doesn't mean much. Ask Minnesota how many times they have started 6-0 or 5-1 recently.

Dont see how it is a "Superbowl" for the bengals. They win.. they are number 1 in the division, they lose.....they are number 1 in the division

[quote name='Southern Steeler' post='173618' date='Oct 20 2005, 07:57 PM'][quote name='Ben' post='173392' date='Oct 20 2005, 11:00 AM']

Since we are #1 in the division......isnt it thier "superbowl"?[/quote]

No.....we have big pressure games all the time. Playoffs are expected in Pittsburgh. This is new territory for you guys.

First place in Sept./Oct. doesn't mean much. Ask Minnesota how many times they have started 6-0 or 5-1 recently.
[/quote]

2.5 games back in oct would suck though

i got on their site and an asshole by the name diamond dave some how found my name, address and phone number and posted it on the site, that really pissed me off, some of them even called and botherd my wife while i'm at work,screaming the bengals suck and were going to loose on sunday, so fuck those assholes, we'll get them sunday and i guess i took one for the team.

[quote name='rumble in the jungle' post='173642' date='Oct 20 2005, 09:18 PM']i got on their site and an asshole by the name diamond dave some how found my name, address and phone number and posted it on the site, that really pissed me off, some of them even called and botherd my wife while i'm at work,screaming the bengals suck and were going to loose on sunday, so fuck those assholes, we'll get them sunday and i guess i took one for the team.[/quote]

Dude you threatened violance, no offence but you brought that on yourelf. If you want it to stop I'd appoligize for the threat, and then tell them kindly that if the calls continue youll consult a lawyer about harrassment charges.

Jamie is right......rumble went over there and started shit with his second grade education. Then, when he was sufficiently slapped around like the bitch that he is....he cries about it.

Man up or quit running your mouth, shithead. Oh, and by the way...Diamond Dave runs that site. He could have banned you immediately, but chose to keep you around for humor sake

[quote name='Southern Steeler' post='173657' date='Oct 20 2005, 09:42 PM']Jamie is right......rumble went over there and started shit with his second grade education. Then, when he was sufficiently slapped around like the bitch that he is....he cries about it.

Man up or quit running your mouth, shithead. Oh, and by the way...Diamond Dave runs that site. He could have banned you immediately, but chose to keep you around for humor sake[/quote]

yea, talk shit on a message board and harassing someones wife.. those are pretty much the same thing..

how classless...having been to pittsburgh, im not surprised, this isnt smack talk or pounding my chest or whatever you wish to call it, but, how classless can you get? its the internet, its a message board, and its about football, banning him would have been about 10 times more grown up then posting personal information and having his family harassed.

talk about white trash.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='173663' date='Oct 20 2005, 11:28 PM'][quote name='Southern Steeler' post='173657' date='Oct 20 2005, 09:42 PM']
Jamie is right......rumble went over there and started shit with his second grade education. Then, when he was sufficiently slapped around like the bitch that he is....he cries about it.

Man up or quit running your mouth, shithead. Oh, and by the way...Diamond Dave runs that site. He could have banned you immediately, but chose to keep you around for humor sake[/quote]

yea, talk shit on a message board and harassing someones wife.. those are pretty much the same thing..

how classless...having been to pittsburgh, im not surprised, this isnt smack talk or pounding my chest or whatever you wish to call it, but, how classless can you get? its the internet, its a message board, and its about football, banning him would have been about 10 times more grown up then posting personal information and having his family harassed.

talk about white trash.
[/quote]

:lol:
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//41.gif[/img]

[quote name='Southern Steeler' post='173657' date='Oct 20 2005, 09:42 PM']Jamie is right......rumble went over there and started shit with his second grade education. Then, when he was sufficiently slapped around like the bitch that he is....he cries about it.

would someone bann this fuck out of our site since their real classless white trash!!!! i talked football trash but never said anything about peoples families or kids if they couldn't handle that then fuckem. but putting my address and phone number the guy is abusing his power of running the site and i'm not sure if thats legal or not.

[quote name='rumble in the jungle' post='173694' date='Oct 20 2005, 11:11 PM'][quote name='Southern Steeler' post='173657' date='Oct 20 2005, 09:42 PM']

would someone bann this fuck out of our site since their real classless white trash!!!! i talked football trash but never said anything about peoples families or kids if they couldn't handle that then fuckem. but putting my address and phone number the guy is abusing his power of running the site and i'm not sure if thats legal or not.
[/quote]

If your info is public record ie: they can call 411 and get it then yes its leagal, if not then no, as far as banning southern, nope.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='173698' date='Oct 20 2005, 11:16 PM'][quote name='rumble in the jungle' post='173694' date='Oct 20 2005, 11:11 PM']
[quote name='Southern Steeler' post='173657' date='Oct 20 2005, 09:42 PM']

[/quote]

If your info is public record ie: they can call 411 and get it then yes its leagal, if not then no, as far as banning southern, nope.
[/quote]
my info isn't publicized i just didn't appreciate that they did that jamie.

[quote name='rumble in the jungle' post='173706' date='Oct 20 2005, 11:30 PM'][quote name='Jamie_B' post='173698' date='Oct 20 2005, 11:16 PM']
[quote name='rumble in the jungle' post='173694' date='Oct 20 2005, 11:11 PM']

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

I hear ya, but do you honetly believe that threating violence is ok?

If your info is private call a lawyer and discuss your options with him.

If they did this and all you did was talk trash I'd be on your side.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='173708' date='Oct 20 2005, 11:33 PM'][quote name='rumble in the jungle' post='173706' date='Oct 20 2005, 11:30 PM']
[quote name='Jamie_B' post='173698' date='Oct 20 2005, 11:16 PM']
[quote name='rumble in the jungle' post='173694' date='Oct 20 2005, 11:11 PM']

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

I hear ya, but do you honetly believe that threating violence is ok?

If your info is private call a lawyer and discuss your options with him.

If they did this and all you did was talk trash I'd be on your side.
[/quote]
thanks man but if i get more calls then i will but i'll drop it for now and see how it goes, and hopefully we'll take good care of them on sunday.

Archived