Whine Whine Bitch Bitch

Jamie_B

Some of these guys are still upset about being banned over here.

Take this guy for instance

[quote][b]FAB802[/b]

You have pull bitch boy. Post what the fuck I wrote here so everyone can see it or fuck off. I basically said that it was too early to be talking about your gay ass fans charging the field after winning the AFCCG. I said it was more like them storming out in the third quarter of a blowout loss. I know what I wrote, I came nowhere near anything that warranted a ban. Again, your site is for pussies, hence your presence. I wouldn't go back anyways, I get enough of your part time fans here. I for one am going to enjoy the crickets chirping from the Bunghole section after your sorry ass team takes a beating at home Sunday. Once again, fuck you, and any other Bunghole fan. And oooh, you hooked me right?[/quote]

Nevermind the fact that he probablly came over here being an asshole and was banned for that, but whatever I didnt do it but I dont care if his ban is never lifted.

Jaime - you're an admin of this forum. I think we should impose a waiting period after signing up - sort of like the gun law.

You sign up for a username on the website and 7 days later you can use it. It would eliminate alot of the people who talk alot, but doesn't really say anything. For the opposing fan who actually have valid views and can form an opinion to back up what they are saying - they will figure it out.

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='jed0720' post='173378' date='Oct 20 2005, 11:25 AM']Jaime - you're an admin of this forum. I think we should impose a waiting period after signing up - sort of like the gun law.

You sign up for a username on the website and 7 days later you can use it. It would eliminate alot of the people who talk alot, but doesn't really say anything. For the opposing fan who actually have valid views and can form an opinion to back up what they are saying - they will figure it out.[/quote]

that pissed me off when the bears official website did that... we can ban people if they get out of hand, but we have to be liberal on this, so we can get some trash talkers... most of the fans don't take it overboard...

[quote name='jed0720' post='173378' date='Oct 20 2005, 11:25 AM']Jaime - you're an admin of this forum. I think we should impose a waiting period after signing up - sort of like the gun law.

You sign up for a username on the website and 7 days later you can use it. It would eliminate alot of the people who talk alot, but doesn't really say anything. For the opposing fan who actually have valid views and can form an opinion to back up what they are saying - they will figure it out.[/quote]

Not my decision, that's Gos call.

Keep the current policy as is. We really haven't had any problems with trolls or fans of other teams, save for the occasional asshole that spews shit everywhere they go. If they don't want to adhere to the few regulations of this forum, then they deserve to be warned and/or banned. It ain't like we are a bunch of Nazis here. We like trash talk, and encourage it, as long as it is in the right forum. Simple to follow, just put your stuff in the right place, just like recycling.

We don't want to be like those other message boards, now do we???

I agree with Nati_Ice, I dont care if they want to come over here and trash talk, Im over there doing it. But keep in in the correct section. There are a couple of them over there that are cool and a few nice ones, but I cant say that is the majority.

I'm with the majority. I have no problem with other fans spewing their homerism. I don't even care what forum they put it on. We are all adults. We are all fans. Smack talk is entertaining. I think one of the most appealing thing about this forum is it is lightly monitored.

As long as they don't slam the board with a bizillion new threads saying the Bengals suck this and that, I could care less....... JMHO.

i may do the email verification, probably never a waiting period.. atelast then, we can submit abuse or harassment to thier ISP, limits the number of multi-username accounts, getting anothe hotmail or yahoo account to just sign up again, verify again, will get old quickly..

since the new version is up, i will likely go that route.

Archived