SteelerNation You win

Jamie_B

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='175082' date='Oct 23 2005, 02:57 PM']Well Ive been trying to log into your site and it seems to be down when I try to log in, so Ill take my medicine here and one of you can post this for me over there.

You out played us, congrats.[/quote]
don't lie..the server is fine, I just logged into the nation.
you are just making an excuse ..get over there and
eat your crow you striped panzy

[quote name='clinton' post='175089' date='Oct 23 2005, 04:00 PM'][quote name='Jamie_B' post='175082' date='Oct 23 2005, 02:57 PM']
Well Ive been trying to log into your site and it seems to be down when I try to log in, so Ill take my medicine here and one of you can post this for me over there.

don't lie..the server is fine, I just logged into the nation.
eat your crow you striped panzy
[/quote]

Im not lying, Ill try again, but Im not lying.

[quote name='clinton' post='175089' date='Oct 23 2005, 02:00 PM'][quote name='Jamie_B' post='175082' date='Oct 23 2005, 02:57 PM']
Well Ive been trying to log into your site and it seems to be down when I try to log in, so Ill take my medicine here and one of you can post this for me over there.

[b]don't lie..the server is fine, I just logged into the nation.
eat your crow you striped panzy[/b]
[/quote]

You're a fucking asshole. We congratulate you on a good game on a BENGALS website and winning isn't enough. Fuck You. Go whack off to your Big Ben posters in your room....asshole.
Oh yeah, good game to all you Steeler fans who aren't total dickheads....all 3 of you....

[quote name='Bunghole' post='175095' date='Oct 23 2005, 03:05 PM'][quote name='clinton' post='175089' date='Oct 23 2005, 02:00 PM']
[quote name='Jamie_B' post='175082' date='Oct 23 2005, 02:57 PM']

[/quote]

You're a fucking asshole. We congratulate you on a good game on a BENGALS website and winning isn't enough. Fuck You. Go whack off to your Big Ben posters in your room....asshole.
Oh yeah, good game to all you Steeler fans who aren't total dickheads....all 3 of you....
[/quote]

the congrats was cool..the excuse was lame..

[quote name='clinton' post='175102' date='Oct 23 2005, 02:06 PM'][quote name='Bunghole' post='175095' date='Oct 23 2005, 03:05 PM']
[quote name='clinton' post='175089' date='Oct 23 2005, 02:00 PM']

[/quote]

[/quote]

[b]the congrats was cool..the excuse was lame..[/b][/quote]

So it isn't possible for someone that lives in the Washington DC area to have internet troubles?
Why would he lie or "make an excuse"?
I guess that's the behavior that you're accustomed to from your fellow Steeler fans....we own up to our shortcomings....

[quote name='Bunghole' post='175114' date='Oct 23 2005, 04:12 PM'][quote name='clinton' post='175102' date='Oct 23 2005, 02:06 PM']
[quote name='Bunghole' post='175095' date='Oct 23 2005, 03:05 PM']
[quote name='clinton' post='175089' date='Oct 23 2005, 02:00 PM']

[/quote]

[/quote]

[b]the congrats was cool..the excuse was lame..[/b][/quote]

So it isn't possible for someone that lives in the Washington DC area to have internet troubles?
Why would he lie or "make an excuse"?
I guess that's the behavior that you're accustomed to from your fellow Steeler fans....we own up to our shortcomings....
[/quote]

No lies, I could get to the site, but when I tried to log in it kept going to a page not found error.

Believe me dont believe me I dont care, I took the medicine like I said I would do.

Guest steggyD
[quote name='Diamond Dave' post='175125' date='Oct 23 2005, 04:15 PM']You pussy! There's not a damned thing wrong with my server.[/quote]
Quick, post this jackass's home phone number. I can't believe we let this lawbreaking, backstabbing sorry ass excuse for a citizen on this board...

[quote name='Diamond Dave' post='175125' date='Oct 23 2005, 02:15 PM']You pussy! There's not a damned thing wrong with my server.[/quote]
You completely classless asshole! You ever hear of internet traffic? Jamie lives in a REAL city, populated by people who didn't miss the memo on incest or flourinated water.
Millions of people in the DC area, gumming up the works...it couldn't possibly interfere with the login process on your website?

Guest oldschooler

Fuck Steelers fans !

I have yet to meet one that wasn`t an arrogant prick.
So you root for a team and it won...it doesn`t mean
YOU have done anything but be asshole and lead pathetic lives.

You all can suck a fart out of my ass. :flip:

[quote name='oldschooler' post='175150' date='Oct 23 2005, 04:24 PM']Fuck Steelers fans !

I have yet to meet one that wasn`t an arrogant prick.
So you root for a team and it won...it doesn`t mean
YOU have done anything but be asshole and lead pathetic lives.

You all can suck a fart out of my ass. :flip: [/quote]

I have met 1, but he is not from pitt. Probably not a coincidence

Guest Diamond DICK
[quote name='Diamond Dave' post='175125' date='Oct 23 2005, 03:15 PM']You pussy! There's not a damned thing wrong with my server.[/quote]

Shut the fuck up you fat piece of shit. Your a fucking dick and you know it. Fat piece of shit.

[quote name='Diamond DICK' post='175377' date='Oct 23 2005, 10:01 PM'][quote name='Diamond Dave' post='175125' date='Oct 23 2005, 03:15 PM']
You pussy! There's not a damned thing wrong with my server.[/quote]

Shut the fuck up you fat piece of shit. Your a fucking dick and you know it. Fat piece of shit.
[/quote]

Get a new username, there is no reason for that. .... Banned.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='175095' date='Oct 23 2005, 04:05 PM']all 3 of you....[/quote]

Are you talking about the number of Bengal fans BEFORE this year???

Lots of new jerseys I saw at the game today.

[quote name='Slobs' post='175392' date='Oct 23 2005, 08:15 PM'][quote name='Bunghole' post='175095' date='Oct 23 2005, 04:05 PM']all 3 of you....[/quote]

[/quote]
No, the 3 Steeler fans that actually realize that football is just a game and that there is no reason to be a prick.
And while you guys have a winning tradition that has existed on and off since the Steel Curtain, that doesn't mean that other teams don't have fans that stick with their team, even when they suck. Like we have for over a decade....and like we did today.
You won....ONE game out of a long season...and we are still in first place...for now...
See you in Pittsburgh for the payback...since you guys have been so stellar at home and all....
:wave:

[quote name='Slobs' post='175392' date='Oct 23 2005, 10:15 PM'][quote name='Bunghole' post='175095' date='Oct 23 2005, 04:05 PM']all 3 of you....[/quote]

[/quote]

Youre goning to have that when your team comes out with new jerseys!!!!!

[quote name='Slobs' post='175392' date='Oct 23 2005, 10:15 PM'][quote name='Bunghole' post='175095' date='Oct 23 2005, 04:05 PM']all 3 of you....[/quote]

[/quote]

Naw all those people probablly just burned their Dillion jerseys.... I know I did.

Archived