oh Nati

Guest steelsnake

Guest steelsnake
Where ya at ya little bitch? come back and eat your crow like the tarded fuck you are. You talked more shit then anyone from this board and gaurenteed you would be back no matter what. Wheere ya at? come out come out wherever you are. Nothing against the reat of you but this guys a real bitch.

Guest steelsnake
[quote name='Jamie_B' post='175371' date='Oct 23 2005, 09:51 PM']I dont think hes been on since the game.[/quote]

there's a surprise. at least you came back and ate some crow. I acknowledged that in the other thread too. He was one of the worst from any of the teams so far. Hell even rumblebumble came back. Maybe he is jumping ship and stocking up on a new teams gear.

[quote name='steelsnake' post='175373' date='Oct 23 2005, 09:54 PM'][quote name='Jamie_B' post='175371' date='Oct 23 2005, 09:51 PM']
I dont think hes been on since the game.[/quote]

there's a surprise. at least you came back and ate some crow. I acknowledged that in the other thread too. He was one of the worst from any of the teams so far. Hell even rumblebumble came back. Maybe he is jumping ship and stocking up on a new teams gear.
[/quote]

Dont know about the gear. Give him some time to take the medicine, I have no idea if he will or not, but at least let him get back on.

Archived