SO LONG NATI

clinton

(sic-cincinatti)
Cincinatti police are investigating an apparent suicide this Monday morning. Police say a 16 yr old boy, who goes by the name Nati Ice, has apparently fell of the deep end.
The youngster was found sitting on his parents toilet with a shotgun in 1 hand, and a note scribbled on a piece of toilet paper in the other. According to sources, the note read "Carson "moe Howard" palmer won't call me, and these big bad steeler fans are making me look like the pussy that I am" (it was a long roll of TP).
anyhow, so long losers! back to your dogfight with fucking cleveland for the title of AFCN doormats...
The ass kicking resumes on 12-4-05

oh, and before any of you fuckers start whing about suicide not being funny, and how someone close to you killed theirselves etc etc.
ITS CALLED HUMOUR BITCHES.....YOU KNOW, LIKE YOUR TEAMS D-LINE? DEAL WITH IT!

This is too just too much... two threads dedicated to me within a day, glorious!

-Dear Coward,
What is your handle on NationO'Queers.com (you know the only site in the world that was too pussy to take shit being thrown back at them so they actually had to resort to modifying my posts... buncha free thinkers over there I'll tell ya)?
Love Nati Ice

[quote name='Palmerforpresident9' post='175864' date='Oct 24 2005, 02:43 PM']Clinton get your fingers out of your vagina and quit thinking your shit is funny[/quote]

you laughed..admit it boy! as I laughed yesterday when I saw your team on the field...

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='175618' date='Oct 24 2005, 08:32 AM']Where you at cunt? You were still on when I made my last post you little bitch... now come back and give your daddy some more luvin![/quote]

you have got to be the whiniest little bitch that I have ever ran across. you talk shit, you pay the price when your team loses.
and yesterday...yours lost!
quit whining about dave not being fair(lol) and take your beatdown like a man, you pussy!

[quote name='clinton' post='175980' date='Oct 24 2005, 07:30 PM'][quote name='Palmerforpresident9' post='175864' date='Oct 24 2005, 02:43 PM']
Clinton get your fingers out of your vagina and quit thinking your shit is funny[/quote]

you laughed..admit it boy! as I laughed yesterday when I saw your team on the field...
[/quote]
umm i hate to say but suicide isnt that funny :fing06:

Archived