Where the hell is Sis?

Guest BengalBacker

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='jed0720' post='176953' date='Oct 26 2005, 04:18 PM'][quote name='bengalrick' post='176950' date='Oct 26 2005, 04:14 PM']
not to mention, bj also... where is he at? its been a few days for him also.....[/quote]

If BJ lives in Southern Florida - he might not have any electricity right now....
[/quote]

duh... no shit...

ignore my comment.....

[quote name='bengalrick' post='176950' date='Oct 26 2005, 04:14 PM']not to mention, bj also... where is he at? its been a few days for him also.....[/quote]

What about me? No one asked about me? [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/20.gif[/img]

Just kidding.

We are still without power at home. Fortunately work has power, and that's where I am now. Tried to call BJ the other day and got one of those messages that the number could not be reached. Hoping it's just a dead cell phone.

And it looks like we could be without power another week or more.

[quote name='Jason' post='177073' date='Oct 27 2005, 08:06 AM'][quote name='bengalrick' post='176950' date='Oct 26 2005, 04:14 PM']
not to mention, bj also... where is he at? its been a few days for him also.....[/quote]

What about me? No one asked about me? [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/20.gif[/img]

Just kidding.

We are still without power at home. Fortunately work has power, and that's where I am now. Tried to call BJ the other day and got one of those messages that the number could not be reached. Hoping it's just a dead cell phone.

And it looks like we could be without power another week or more.
[/quote]

Jason,

Hopefully uour power will be back soon.

[quote name='Jason' post='177073' date='Oct 27 2005, 08:06 AM']And it looks like we could be without power another week or more.[/quote]

you need to move to take that as a sign to move to cincy. with you being a bengal,reds,and bucks fan, it seems like a good idea.

[quote name='whodey24k' post='177114' date='Oct 27 2005, 10:34 AM'][quote name='Jason' post='177073' date='Oct 27 2005, 08:06 AM']
And it looks like we could be without power another week or more.[/quote]

you need to move to take that as a sign to move to cincy. with you being a bengal,reds,and bucks fan, it seems like a good idea.
[/quote]

I would love to. Unfortunately my career field doesn't have a lot of job opportunities in the Cincinnati area (pharmaceutical and biotechnology).

[quote name='GoBengals' post='176862' date='Oct 26 2005, 12:12 PM']i wouldnt want to hear the 12 13yr olds asking why shayne missed a fg either... she is chillin in canaduh.[/quote]

Quite a possiblity.

If only some people realized he is still like number 2 or something in the FG kicker category.

Shanyenomatic :bowdown: No one talks about it, but that second kick he made, under the circumstances was phenomenal.

Still think that injury is hampering him a little bit.

Guest mongoloido

[quote name='Jason' post='177117' date='Oct 27 2005, 10:44 AM']I would love to. Unfortunately my career field doesn't have a lot of job opportunities in the Cincinnati area (pharmaceutical and biotechnology).[/quote]

ROFL I was going to make a joke about your Florida career field consisting of coke muling for some Miami kingpin.... Then I spit coffee when I read the pharmaceutical part. :D

[quote name='mongoloido' post='177153' date='Oct 27 2005, 11:33 AM'][quote name='Jason' post='177117' date='Oct 27 2005, 10:44 AM']
I would love to. Unfortunately my career field doesn't have a lot of job opportunities in the Cincinnati area (pharmaceutical and biotechnology).[/quote]

ROFL I was going to make a joke about your Florida career field consisting of coke muling for some Miami kingpin.... Then I spit coffee when I read the pharmaceutical part. :D
[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

Guest BengalBacker
I saw BJ logged in on the board at bengals.com last night when this board was down and I sent him a pm but he didn't respond. A few minutes later he wasn't logged in anymore. Maybe he got his power back for a little while, then lost it again.

BengalSIS is fine as wine and on her way to Cincy
for the game this weekend! She told me to let you all
know that everything is OK and can't wait to go to
the game on Sunday...she has been traveling and that's
why she hasn't been on...

she said we should all be glad that she wasn't on the
boards over the weekend...HAAAAA HAAAA HAAAA HAAA...

Guest BengalBacker

[quote name='BengalBeotch' post='177242' date='Oct 27 2005, 02:31 PM']BengalSIS is fine as wine and on her way to Cincy
for the game this weekend! She told me to let you all
know that everything is OK and can't wait to go to
the game on Sunday...she has been traveling and that's
why she hasn't been on...

she said we should all be glad that she wasn't on the
boards over the weekend...HAAAAA HAAAA HAAAA HAAA...[/quote]

:)

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='BengalBeotch' post='177294' date='Oct 27 2005, 03:34 PM'][quote name='BuckWoody' post='177250' date='Oct 27 2005, 06:49 PM']
Sweet! :thumbsup:

Is she gonna hook up at your tailgate, Beotch?[/quote]

I think she's going to try...;0)
[/quote]

I already know you will...but make sure you get pics ! [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//3.gif[/img]

[quote name='oldschooler' post='177368' date='Oct 28 2005, 01:11 AM'][quote name='BengalBeotch' post='177294' date='Oct 27 2005, 03:34 PM']
[quote name='BuckWoody' post='177250' date='Oct 27 2005, 06:49 PM']
Sweet! :thumbsup:

Is she gonna hook up at your tailgate, Beotch?[/quote]

I think she's going to try...;0)
[/quote]

I already know you will...but make sure you get pics ! [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//3.gif[/img]
[/quote]

I always get pics...I've taken film or pics of every party I've ever
attended since I was very, very young... :lol:

funny how alot of people use to "bitch" in a fun way about getting
their pic taken but they are the first to come over my house and
go thru the zillion photo albums I have.... :pointlaff:

HEY ALL!

I'm at Shayne's house now. He's at the hotel with the team. I plan on getting a taxi in and being there around 10:30. I'll be the confused person standing on the corner waiting for someone to tell me where the heck to go (in steps Beotch :) ) I can't be missed in Shayne's jersey. Probably not a lot of 6' redheads wearing the kicker's jersey. :)

I'll be sitting near the players tunnel on south/west? end beside the endzone.

Archived